Chapter 1

I should know

KyuteBaby
Sungmin is fat!!!
Posted at 22.32

MinLover
You Moron!!! He is not. He is curvy.
Posted at 22.33

KyuteBaby
You must be blind. Looks at him, his jawline disappeared!!
Posted at 22.35

MinLover
He doesn't have a prominent jawline from the start!! He has chubby  and cute cheeks!
Posted at 22.36

KyuteBaby
Haaaa!!! Stop lie to yourself!!! Or maybe you just as fat as your idol!!!
Posted at 22.37

MinLover
Stop bashing him!! He is not fat!!! And who do you think you are? Who is your bias? I guess he is as stupid and ugly as you!!
Posted at 22.39

KyuteBaby
How dare you!!! My bias is the most handsome and he is not stupid!!!
Posted at 22.40


-----


Donghae came to the lower dorm because he was hungry and want to dragged Hyuk to taco for late dinner when he saw the Maknae frowning in front of his laptop. Cho Kyuhyun with a laptop perched on his knee while he sat with feet straighten on the lower dorm living room at late night was an usual sight for the members. He usually was waiting for his 'favorite Hyung' to came back from his schedule. What different that night was instead of his usual rapid-mouse-clicking, he typing furiously while frowning and mumbling something incoherent for Donghae.

The shorter was halfway trying to peek at what the Maknae was typing when apparently Kyuhyun felt that he was not alone and turned around. He shrieked quite loud when he saw his Hyung's face just inches from his and slammed his laptop closed. Donghae just got a glance of a forum page before he automatically jumped back when he heard the younger shriek. Right at his ear.

"W-wh-what are you doing Hyung?" The younger whined. "Don't you know that's rude to sneaking around at people like that?" He frowning and glaring at his the shorter. 

Donghae just grinned with innocent expression, "I want to know what are you doing Kyu. You are not gaming like usual." He blinked and his his lips while still smiling at the annoyed Maknae.

Hyukjae who saw what happened between the two just shake his head, half amused, half gave up at them. Often times Kyuhyun just act too mature for a Maknae and Hae was a forever child at heart. Even the scene that just unfolded in front of his eyes felt like an older brother scolding his mischievous younger brother.

"That doesn't give you a permission to sneaking around and prying for other people business." The Maknae looked more annoyed at his Hyung response, so Hyukjae decided that was a right time to stop them before their childish quarrel became a serious fight. It always been the best solution to leave the Maknae alone when he was annoyed or PMS-ing.

"We will go now... Bye Kyu!!!" He grabbed his bestfriend wrist and dragged him to the door before he could bursting any stupid comment which would make the Maknae more furious.


-----


Almost midnight when they were arrived at Taco, yet the place still quite full and the girls who apparently recognized them instantly swarmed around the two bestfriend. They spent some times to talked and smiled to the girls, even if honestly they were quite annoying because it was late at night, at their private time, and they were hungry. Fortunately Donghwa, Hae's brother saved them, and brought them to secluded table quite in the corner so they could eat peacefully.

"Thanks Hyung..." Hyukjae said thankfully to their savior when he brought their order to the table. Donghwa just smiled and gave him an 'OK' signal before ruffling his younger brother hair and back to his post in the cashier counter.

They ate in silent for some minutes before Hae nudged his shoulder "Hey, Kyu was act suspicious you know."

"Yeah, but he was right, it's not your business." Hyuk said to the shorter, who just pouted and mumbling something which heard like 'I want to know...'


-----


When the duo arrived back at dorm, Kyuhyun was nowhere on sight. His laptop perched on the table. Donghae immediately glanced around to check if the younger was actually there. When he still didn't saw the maknae, his eyes glittering and he looked at Hyukjae.

"No!!!" Hyuk felt something bad will happened if when he saw his bestfriend looking around. 

Donghae pouted, "But i haven't say anything..." He looked at the redhead with his best puppy eyes.

"I know what you think, and NO!!!" Hyukjae insisted, his eyes unfocused, stared at anything but the brunette in front of him. He knew he would just gave up to Hae's wish if he looked at that kicked-puppy-eyes. Nobody could resist that gaze, and his bestfriend knew it.

"Just a minute?" The brunette grabbed Hyuk's hand and swing it back and fro.

"Still no, Hae..." That was when Hyukjae made a mistake to stare at Donghae's eyes when he felt tje younger tugged the hem of his sleeve. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, but if Kyu find out, i blame you." He eventually gave up.

Donghae grinned and his eyes shining as he grabbed the Maknae laptop and maximize the minomized tabs. "Hyukkie..." He shouted when he found out a forum tabs he sure was the one he saw earlier.

Hyukjae instantly plopped down beside the younger, and together they read the forum posts.

MinLover
Hahaha... Yeah... Lie to yourself. He must be ugly and unpopular judging from how you really defensive...
Posted at 22.42

KyuteBaby
You as stupid as your stupid bias. 
Posted at 22.42

KyuteBaby
Ooh, right, that must be why Sungmin is your bias. Because you just stupid to like unpopular, fat, idol wannabe like him.
Posted at 22.43

MinLover
Take your words back!!! Stop bashing him you moron!!! I pity your bias because he have a moron like you as his fans!!!
Posted at 22.45

MinLover
Ooh, yeah... Maybe he deserved a fans like you because he just a stupid idol who nothing compared to my perfect Sungmin!!!
Posted at 22.45

MinLover
Hey... Where are you? You give up? Or you just realized your bias is nothing compared to my Min??!"
Posted at 22.57

MinLover
Hahaha... I guess i win.. This prove it that your idol is stupid and Min is perfect... ;p
Posted at 23.39


-----


Hyukjae and Donghae looked at each other after they read that post. Their eyes whipped in unison at top-right-corner where small bold words written there. 'You logged in as MinLover'

They looked at each other again and laughing out loud. When their laughs subsided, Hyukjae tried to talk, pointing at laptop screen and wipe his tears "This... This..." And just like that their laughter became louder.

Donghae rolling on the floor, gripping his aching stomach, still laughing his heart out. Hyuk was not in better condition, sprawled out on the sofa trying to catch his breath. His effort proven useless because he was still gasping for air when they heard a loud voice shouted from the door. "Yaaah!!! What are you doing Hyungs?"

Kyuhyun frozen at the hallway, looking at his Hyungs with horror in his eyes when he looked at his laptop screen. "No... No... You didn't just read that!!!" He run and grabbed his laptop, slammed it closed.

Hyukjae and Donghae looking at each other, again, and their laughter heard even louder.

"Yaaaa!!!" The Maknae face now was as red as a ripe tomato. "Stop laughing!!!" He pouted before plopped down at the couch, kicking Hyuk's leg which still sprawled there. Better to just faced the duo now and talked them to forget what they read than give them a chance to tell the other. Or even worse, they will tell Sungmin.


-----


When he successfully stopped laughing, Hyukjae sat properly beside the Maknae, and patted his head. Kyuhyun immediately swat his hand. Donghae still sprawled on the floor, his body shaking because he tried to hold his laughter.

"You really are Sungmin Hyung no.1 fanboy, aren't you?" Hyukjae said, and he had to bite his lips to stopped himself from another laughing fit.

The Maknae glared at the redhead, "She bashing Sungmin Hyung, and i read her posts. How could i just let it go? It's unfair to bashing and hating people just because you don't like them."

"And it felt even more unfair because she bash your precious Sungmin Hyung, right?" Donghae teased the younger who instantly blushed again.

Kyuhyun kicked the brunette legs, "Shut up... I just did it as his fellow member. As a friend."

"Friend doesn't claims themselves as their friend lover~" Hyukjae whistled, and Kyuhyun facepalmed. His face became redder if that even possible, and he cursed himself to leave his laptop unlocked.

"Hyuuuung~ don't tell anyone, please?" The Maknae whined at his Hyungs who immediately cringed. Whining and acting cute Kyu was not something pleasant to watch.

"Promise me, don't tell the other. And don't tell Min Hyung. Please?" Kyuhyun tugged Hyukjae's sleeve. "I don't want him to freak out, hyuuung..." He whined and sent a pleading gaze toward Hae. The duo shivered.

Hyukjae swatted his hand which still tugged at his shirt. "Fine!!' Just stop act like that.. Ewww..."

"Thankyou Hyungs..." Kyuhyun snatched his laptop and preparing to run away to his room before the duo teasing him further. 

He almost reached his door when Hyukjae called him."Hey, Kyu, but you shouldn't bashing her idol like that. That pretty childish and rude." He said whilst rise up and walked to the front door with Donghae tailing behind. Maybe to raid the upper dorm food stash.

But Kyuhyun was not the one who just accept someone words without answering. There was a reason he called 'snarky Maknae'. "She started it first, out of the blue he bashing Sungmin Hyung."

"Still you shouldn't do the same. You know it's hurt when someone bashing your idol, right?" Hyuk told him seriously. That was one of the moments he proved what members said was true when they said he was the best temporary leader because he knew when to be serious.

Still, the Maknae was the epitome of stubborn child. "I won't do that if she didn't started first. And a fans should mirroring their idols, so maybe what i said about her bias was true."

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other for the umpteenth time that night before bursting out laughing. Kyuhyun just stared at them, confused.

"But, Kyu, you do realize she ia your fans, right?" Donghae asked him between his laughing fit. His hands wrapped around Hyuk's shoulder as a support because his legs felt like a jelly after too much laughs.

"W-wh-what??!" The Maknae gaped at his hyungs as if he didn't understand a words of what they said.

"You don't know? Really?" Hyukjae gripped his aching stomach and laughing again when he saw Kyuhyun confused expression. "Her nickname... CuteBaby, written as K-Y-U-teBaby. She is your fans, and i thing you were right. Her idol is stupid." Hyuk said whilst walking out of the door. Dragged clinging Donghae who looked like would soon died because too much laughing with him.

Kyuhyun frozen at his place, stared blankly at the door and jaw dropped. Felt like an idiot because he didn't realized that sooner.