Different Side of Him

Project: Seducing My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun threw away his body on the bed. He just came back from Japan after three days. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply until someone come and sat beside him. He could feel his hair has by a very soft hand. He smiled widely and pulled that hand and spoke up.

 

“I bring something for you.” He whispered with his husky voice.

 

“Really? What is that?” Jinri pulled her hand and went to his luggage which placed beside their bed.

 

“It’s in the blue box.” He still closed his eyes and waiting her reaction about his gift. Jinri took the blue box and open it slowly. She was so curious with his first gift; she can’t stop smiling at that thing, until the box opened. She raised her eyebrows at the first time she could only noticed that was a deep, bold, red woof until she realize that was not a dress and actually it’s look so familiar.

 

“What is this?” She said without looking at him.

 

“You like it?” He asked happily. He opened his eyes and staring at her with a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

“It’s bikini. I think we are not going to the beach today.” She said lazily and put back that bikini into the box.

 

“Who told you that we will go to the beach?” Sehun moved closer to her.

 

“So?” Jinri folded her arms in front of her chest. Tried to be brave.

 

“Don’t ever make me regret. I waste my time staring at the red bikini and imagined you wore it. I can’t help it. I want you to wear that now.” His gaze was just like a devil right now.

 

“Y-you promised me that you won’t back to your evil side again, right?” She moved backwards until she hit the wall. Sehun smirked.

 

“If you still reject my offer, I can’t do it by my own self.” He pushed her body on the wall. “I’m sorry for being an evil ert to my own wife.” He said and kissed her lips deeply. He stuck his tongue into his mouth passionately.

 

“S-sehun—“ Jinri tried to push him away between their kiss. “Okay, I’ll do it!” She screamed when her husband moved down to her neck. He then stopped and smirked.

 

Jinri went to the bathroom while bring the bikini. She narrowed her eyes at him for a moment and continued to walk towards the bathroom. Sehun changed his shirt into a white t-shirt and a black boxer. He then sat on the bed while waiting for her wife coming with the bikini. Well, he changed a lot after their first night. He is now become a totally ert man.

 

He can’t stop smiling while staring at the bathroom door, imagining how Jinri will looks in that bikini. He was falling in love with every part of her body, her voice, her moved, and everything. He felt uneasy with his heart that has not been able to give her a several minute to get out from the bathroom. He wanted to knock the door and call her, but his ert mind said ‘don’t worry Sehun, maybe she’s preparing something great for you.’

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Jinri cannot stop her eyes to gaze at her own reflection on the mirror. She can’t believe herself that now she was in a y, shade, red bikini, and actually it was her first time to wear that kind of suit. She took the bathrobe and wore it. She breathed deeply and opened the door.

 

Soon, the bathroom door open little by little until a graceful hand that appeared from the doorway. Sehun hold his breath when a ladder foot popped out from the door. He looked at it intently, from the toe, stop at the knee and then he felt so disappointed after realizing that she wore a bathrobe. He grunted annoyed.

 

“Why you should wear that bathrobe?” He clucked his tongue and leaning to her body. “Or do you want to make me back to my evil side and treat you like a slave? For a twice?” He smiled evilly at her.

 

“No. I just-- Hey! Why must I scare at you? Come on! You want to hit me? Sure, I’m ready.” She tightened her punch, like she was ready to have a couple battle.

 

“Jinri-ah, I won’t hit you.” Sehun hissed on her ear. Jinri gulped her saliva when she knew that his hand already on her waist. He let out an evil chuckle and spoke up, “But I will you.” He pushed away her body on the bed and then suppresses it.

 

“Oh Sehun! You—mmmhh--” She can’t continue her sentence when his lips her lips harshly.

 

“You like it?” He whispered and took off the bathrobe of her. He gasped when he saw a beautiful goddess body which covered with a few strands of red cloth appeared in front of his eyes.

 

“Don’t stare like that! It was my first time wearing something like this.” Jinri covered her eyes with her arm.

 

“How can you get such a beautiful body like this?” He was still in his gape position.

 

“It’s not your first time see my body.” She said harshly.

 

“It’s make me want to do some warming up.”

 

“What? Warming up? What do you mean?” Jinri gasped when he now buried his head on her neck while his left hand messaging her . She bites her lower lip to hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter