Craving Something

Project: Seducing My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinri glared at her husband who keep act like a vampire. He tried to stay away from the sunshine. He always covered the entire room with the curtain, didn't let a ray of sunlight entered the room. And if it happened, he will let puke out from his stomach. Strange isn’t it? His skin was so pale and a black circle around his eyes. It almost a month, he didn’t go to his office. It makes his father wanted to kill him when they met.

 

Every morning he goes to the toilet to let out an empty puke from his mouth. She hated the way that he always being sensitive if she didn’t get everything what he needed to eat. Wherever in the midnight, she got to accompany him to buy some strange food which difficult to get. If it’s not happened, he always murmured in a day, didn’t want to have a meal and talk to her.

 

“Sehun, I think I need to bring you to check up.” She said to him who still eat a fresh leek with pleasure.

 

“Don’t worry, nothing’s wrong with me. Hey, it tastes great. Come on, try it.” He ed the leeks in front of her face. She shook and stood up.

 

How can someone eat fresh leeks with that face? She asked herself.

 

“I’m full. I need to sleep now.” He placed the leeks on the plate and went to his room.

 

“Wait! You must brush your teeth first.” Jinri said while cleaned up the table.

 

“Jinri, I can’t sleep.” Sehun said while his finger poked her cheek. She moved her body to ignore him. “Jinri-ah, hug me.” He said again. Finally she opened her eyes and faced him.

 

“Promise me that you have to sleep.” She said then he nodded and placed his head on her chest. He closed his eyes slowly. “What a giant baby you are.” She murmured.

 

“Well, nothing’s wrong with him. He’s fine.” Dr. Kim said after checking his condition. “Why don’t you check yourself?” Now he asked Jinri who sat in front of him.

 

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked him. He was worried with his wife.

 

“Maybe your wife is pregnant.” Dr. Kim tapped his shoulder with a wide smile on his face.

 

“You look like a crazy mom.”

 

“A crazy mom? How can you say like that? Look at this, our baby has been two months stay in here.” Jinri took his hand and placed it on her belly without seeing his flat expression.

 

“I want to eat eel.” He said as he removed his hand from her belly. Jinri seems to be too excited with her belly, she murmured with a kid song while her hand rubs the unborn baby who makes Sehun craving for almost a month.

 

“Come on Sehun, it’s late. How can I find an eel at the time like this? By the way I’m pregnant now.” She smiled at him and poked his pointy nose.

 

“Who told you to pregnant?” He gazed at her with his sharp eyes.

 

“What? Are you dummy?” Her eyes widened and changed her position to sit up. “Don’t you said that ‘we will have a baby soon’ remember? And you always asked me to make love with you every night until I give you four times in a week. Why don’t you blame yourself?” She asked him continuously without waiting for his reply. “Hey! Answer me, Oh Sehun!” She added.

 

“No! Not like that. But I think it’s faster than I thought. And you know, that baby makes me craving. And why must he or she choose me to be the craving one? Why not you? It’s . I really missed my office. I missed my friends, the cafe, the office boy, and the gir--“ He stopped his speech as Jinri’s eyes stared at him with a very sharp look.

 

“Oh, do you mean the girl? Who is that?”

 

“I know you know what I mean. I miss every office girl who tried to get my attention.” Sehun grinned until his white teeth are seen.

 

“Go on! I’ll let you sleep at outside.” She said.

 

“Are you jealous?” He asked confidently.

 

“Me? No, I’m not like you.” She pretended to smile.

 

“Don’t lie. I know you do.” Sehun tightly hugged h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter