In grown up men bodies

Machine

Xiumin 15.9.4507

 

Xiumin tried make his way through other machines. Their chests banged together loudly whenever they hit together. Third floor was full of sounds of upcoming argues and fistfights. They were like little boys lost in grown up men's body - it was ridiculous to watch. However Xiumin tried his best to avoid others violent behaviour, but it was almost impossible.

  Xiumin crept along the wall and searched signs of orders, but in front of his eyes was just endless sea of machines.

  

"Watch your words little punk! This is the last warning!"

 

Xiumin saw gigantic men holding someone against the wall. His shoulders and head were in threatening position, ready to attack. Xiumin bent down a little bit and saw that same beautiful boy he had fight like ten minutes ago. He didn't look scared. He smiled haughtily and muttered something what made other guy out of his mind. His face frilled as he had enough. He raised his arm and gathered all his strength ready to smash others face into pieces. Before Xiumin even realised he was standing between two guys and almost got hurt. They looked at Xiumin amazed, like he had done just crazy illusion magic trick.

 

“Stop it right there”, Xiumin said recklessly and answered to gigantic man defiant stare. Xiumin’s  heart rate was extremely high. He looked so small beside this guy, but he couldn’t feel fear. Adrenaline flowed in his body and at that moment Xiumin felt very confident. Somehow it felt right to him defend that arrogant and childish kid behind him.

 

“Move aside” man said. His grip of the kid had loosen and Xiumin was his new victim.

“No!” Xiumin said with low and scary voice, “I said stop.. it..”  He emphasized every word he spit out right at the man’s face. Xiumin had almost forgot that blond headed kid’s existence. He stood behind Xiumin and watched curiously what was going to happen next. On his face appeared something new. His face wasn’t anymore full of arrogance. There was also glimpse of admire and gratefulness.

 

Xiumin had made up his mind. He wanted win. He was able to get hurt and get few hits to his small body, but he wasn’t going to back up and the opponent noticed that. Low growl grew inside Xiumin. His fight instincts woke up. Watching Xiumin’s flaming eyes hurt and suddenly others aggressive behaviour abated.

 

“You.. Seriously!” The man hesitated and turned up one’s nose. Xiumin felt light wind next to his ear when man’s fist crashed against the wall and made a deep hole into it. Xiumin felt squeeze on his shoulder and realised that younger had grabbed him as he got frightened. Man shook his head madly and pushed machines out of his way.

 

“You are crazy. Did you think I couldn’t handle it by myself!” Kid said behind him. Xiumin turned around and pushed younger maybe little too hard.

“Simple ‘thank you’ would be pretty nice”, he said and didn’t quite understand his own tone of voice - it was still too angry.

 

“Wait, are you already obsessed with me. Seriously you just woke up into this camp and you’re right away running into my room and...”

Xiumin didn’t want to listen. He really didn’t expect any words of gratefulness from this guy. Xiumin shrug and made his way out from that place, but heard boy calling after him:

 

“Ya! Where do you think you’re going! Aish, seriously forget it!”    


When Xiumin finally returned to his room, he had a small memory card inside his hand. It was supposed put into gap behind his neck. That memory card contained all information they had to know and Xiumin who was unsuspecting put card obediently in the gap. His gaze darkened from sides and suddenly his consciousness out. Horror became alive. He never couldn’t imagine those things he was going to see.

 

For real I'm not really sure about this story anymore xD I've been little lazy with writing. Sorry about that :D And this time wanted concentrate on Xiumin's storyline. Let me know your opinions :) 

고마워