Please Love Him

Please Love Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those words… those words I never knew would come out of your mouth, they hurt like hell. It was like my heart was ripped out from my chest and you continuously stepped on it with every word you threw at me. Your lovely lips that I love to kiss, those lips that I will never grow tired of, were the same lips that were pulled back into that mocking sneer as you uttered those words that made my world fall apart.

 “You were just a temporary replacement”

“He’s the one I love”

“You will never be like him”

I wanted you to turn around that night, and tell me that what you said wasn’t true; that what you said was just a cruel joke. I wanted you to take me into your arms again and kiss my tears away, whisper sweet nothings and tell me you love me, like what I always did when he left you.

I just stood there, still shocked by what you said. He had his arm around you and you were leaning onto him like your life depended on him. You didn’t look back, you didn’t want to take your eyes of him… but he did. He looked back with an arrogant smile on his face.

“It’s time to take back what’s mine. Thanks for taking care of my Xiao Lu”

I wanted to forget. God knows I wanted to forget, but I couldn’t. Every night, when I come home to my cold, dark apartment I think of all the time we spent together there. Was it always that cold and spacious there? Whenever I tried to sleep at night, I would always remember your arms around my hips and you cheek on my chest as you listened to my heartbeat. Was my bed always that big? I’d remember how you would hug me from behind and how you liked to trail butterfly kisses from my neck down to my bare spine, and how you would always called me nicknames that you found cute.

“Baozi”

“Minmin”

“Snowflake”

 I wanted to forget all of them. But let me just tell you; I don’t regret the time we spent together. I won’t ever regret kissing you outside in the pouring rain. I don’t regret telling you I love you in front of my friends. And I would never regret the night I took you to my apartment and made love to you. It was the best night of my life. I told you I love you several times… but now that I thought about it, you never replied… did you purposely ignore it? You didn’t, did you?

I love you.

“What was that? I think I heard the doorbell ring”

I love you so much, Lulu.

“I think you’re phone is ringing, no?”

The funny thing was; I don’t blame you at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter