In Memories: 김명수∞Soo [1]

Tears In Rain

A/N: For POV, it's also like in the last chapter.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚。*:☆(´◕ω◕人◕ω◕')。:゜☆。✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

 

 

I'm broke as . I didn't know what to do. I know I'm an but do I have to suffer like this? I trust him with all my heart and soul but he betray me! I'm not crying because of that... I'm not....

Flashback


I wish he'll be happy if he see my gift~ It's our first anniversary and I'm kinda excited about it. I put a lot of effort to do this and I'm sure he'll appreaciate what I did~

"Mr. Kim Myungsoo are you there? Please answer this question." Yay, I think my teacher caught me daydreaming.

"Yes-s, Mrs. Park."  

....

After I answer it, "Thank you, Mr. Kim. I thought you're not paying attention to my class. As I expected, you answer my question correctly. You truly changed."

"Thank you Mrs. Park"

As Mrs. Park said, I change for the better. I'm such an back then. Playboy, flirting girls and some boys, dumping them when I'm tired of them. When you say bad news, it's always me, the Kingka, Kim Myungsoo.

I change because of a boy named Lee Sungjong...

A beautiful, y, fierce diva. I love him because of his honesty and wit. The way he sway his hips, it's the most captivating sight. The way he munch his food thoroughly and sophisticately. The way he laughs and crunches his face because of my lame jokes, it's music to my ears. I love him. Everything of him. That's why I treasure him so much.

He's the one who make me realize that love does exist. Back then, I don't know what's the meaning of love. I thought it's just some game. My parents played them all the time. They cheat. Both of them knew. But they just shrug it off. So I thought, maybe it's a good thing. I started play others feeling when I'm 15. Many girls cry because of me. The truth is... I just want... maybe someone... who will truly love me. Not because of my looks and handsome features but because of ME. The real me. My quirky personality.

Because of it I created some persona. L, the other side. The cold, lifeless and empty eyes L. If Myungsoo is th quirky one then L is the opposite. Rude, heartless bastard, cold demeanor. That's why I get the title of Kingka.

And only Jongie was the one who can destroy my wall that I built up for years.

 

After our class have ended, I immediately run to the cafeteria with my gift. Do you want to know what's my gift for Jongie? It's a photobook of us. I really like to take pictures that it became my hobby. You know, my Jongie loves gifts with effort and love. That's why I decided to give him a photobook for our anniversary.

 As I'm running, I can see Jongie from here with someone. Is that...

"Hey Jong-- *loud thud* 

I ran into someone and I think I had a bad fall.

Ouch. My bum hurts.

As I stand up, my world froze.

"Ouch! Hey you Mister! Are you stupid or some blind ?!"

...

I didn't pay attention to the boy that I ran into instead...

"Happy Anniversary Jongie-ah!"

 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:

 

I apologize for not updating this story for a long, long, long time.

You know school but at last I graduated from hell. But I think it's start for another hell because I'm going to college and I have an upcoming entrance exam so I think i'm not updating this so so fast. But maybe next week i'll update. Dunno.

I updated this because i'm kinda depress and i'm just letting it out by writing/typing this. *sigh*

So.. see ya soon~