In Memories: 이성열∞Yeol [1]

Tears In Rain

A/N: The title is obvious for who's POV is this ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚*:ωω`):*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

 

 

I wake up this morning and greeted by a blinding sunlight . I didn't feel so good though . I'm a junior and I'm 17 .  I want to skip school but I know my mom would annoy me and give me such reasons why I should go to school . And I really hate it . It tooks almost 2 and a half hour just to remind me those reasons . AND I don't want it to happened ... again . It's horrible ! What will you do if you were actually in my shoes ? Just listen and get your ears bleed ? No, thanks . It's so horrible like I am now . I look my self in a mirror . A puffy eyes, a dried tears, a not-so-chubby cheeks and viola, I look like a zombie . A horrible one though . I'm used to be happy, play pranks on my mom before going to school, eat breakfast with my boyfriend before we go to school, not until yesterday . My fears and nightmare came true . And I'm having a mental breakdown because of it ...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

 

Nowadays, I feel that Hyunnie is so cold, very very cold towards me . He didn't greet me nor we exchange glances in school . I feel like nobody to him . I thought he's busy and stressed out because I know being the part of the student council is difficult . Mind you, he's the president so I understand him . I'm so proud of him ! Why do I act like a ing teenage girl ?! Am I too submissive ? Nevermind .

When I asked him out, he just blankly stare at me and says that he's busy and he have more work to do and
just hangout with my friends like I used to before we were together . It's a fact because when we announce we're
an item, I have more time with him than with my friends . I feel so guilty about it so I hangout with Dongwoo, Niel, Chunji, L.Joe, and Sungjong .

Now, he's so different . I'm seeing his new side of him . A very bad side indeed . I'm not used to it . Every inch of it .

Before we announce our relationship, when were dating, he's so bubbly, active, cheerful, full of confidence and grease . He's so cheesy that you want puke yet so romantic . That was then . I think he doesn't like me . He doesn't love me at all .

Every thoughts and what if's ringing in my head . I shake all of it . I know he'll not cheat ! I trust him more than I trust my brothers with my cakes, more than I trust my mom that she'll buy perfume that smells coffee . I trust him more than I trust my father that he'll come back to us ...The promises that been said that he'll never leave us, he'll guide us, he'll watch us out, he'll never ever hurt us phsically, mentally and emotionally . Promises meant to be broken, right ?

I have a little brother . His name is Daeyeol . A rebel, a not-so-smarty one, a flirt . But he changed because of a girl . Ji Ae is the name . He became a gentleman, a loyal one, and he studied so hard just to impress this girl . Didn't the girl know that she's so ing damn lucky ?! Ok, I'll admit . Daeyeol is kinda handsome . The genes darling, the genes . He's two years younger than me . Despite his age, he's more mature in appearance and also mentally . He's calmer than I am, he's so composed that you can't read what's going on his mind, you can't predict what he'll do next to you . He'll either chop your or slit your throat or hit you endlessly until you die . I know he's brutal but as I said earlier, he changed . He changed for good .

One time, when I finally fix my thoughts, I cook lunch for him to surprise him for our 100th day . I even cook all the food he wants . Even decorated it just to gain his appetite . Okay I'll admit . My mom cooks all of it . BUT I help though thats why I also cook it~

My mom knows that I'm gay . She fully supported me though because once in her teenage years, she became a fan of . She also have many gay friends . And heck, she also supported the advocacy for gay and lesbian . What a cool mom ! I'm so proud of her like she's proud of me too because she said that I'm so brave to admit to the world that I'm ing gay . Some countries were not so fond for gays and they don't welcome them but who cares . I love myself ! FTW~!

Then, I decided to bring it to the student council room and gave it to him personally . I know it's forbidden to go to student council room if you're not one of them . It wouldn't hurt if I'll go visit him . I'm on my way to the room of the student council . I'm so guilty that I made a thought that he might cheat on me but I trust him . He promised me . He promise me that he'll love me and he'll never leave me alone . I know promises meant to be broken but this one is exception . I can feel it that this promises he made will came true .

I'm now in the door of the student council room . I'm so excited and also nervous what he'll think of my cooking . I know some of the food made by mom but I also cook it =3= . Omo ! Why I'm blushing so hard . Erase the thought, erase it~ I'm just about to knock the door when I hear murmurs or more like whispers . Then I heard some whispers inside the room of the student council . A loud one .

"Please leave me alone ...! I can't do this ! We're hurting everybody ! You're hurting your boyfriend and mine too ! We're cheating ! You're boyfriend is too innocent and fragile to be hurt ! You know that if he knows something were going on between us, he'll breakdown and I don't want that to happen ! Lets just stop this ridiculous relationship before he knows ! I can't do this anymore----

"No honey, NO ! I love you and you know that ! I can't give you up ! You know I've never been so happy like this when we're together ! I've never find comfort to my boyfriend ... He's so stupid that he didn't notice that I'm not happy being with him ... I'm just acting along so that he'll not notice that I'm cheating . Please lets do this together ... Forever and ever ... PLEASE honey, I'm begging you ... I love you .."

I know eavesdropping is so bad but I can't help it . They're too loud not to be notice  . And they're cheating ?! What the they are ?! They're so so so BAD ! Bad people deserves not to be happy ! And the voices .. It's too familiar . Is he one of my enemys ? friends ? sunbaes ? hoobaes ? I don't know , really . 

I'll stop this bad act . Eavesdropping is bad but cheating is badder ! Not until the door in the room of student council opens . Oh, it's Sunggyu sunbae . He's the secretary in the student council . And his eyes were so red from crying ! I want to comfort him but I remember the conversation earlier so I erase the thought . So that's why the voices were familiar . I wonder who's the other one . And I didn't expect it that it's THAT person ....

It's ....

 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

A/N: Guys, what's your first reaction about Kris filing something on SM and said to leave EXO ?
Me, first I was like, nah it won't happen . It's legit . Jongdae . WHATEVER .

but when i reconfirm it i was like----

WHAT THE !!! No he'll not leave EXO . What the is their "We Are One" and "EXO Saranghaja!" when someone were leaving ! 6+6=12,  12-1=0 ~

I'm not a EXO stan but I have my bias there . It's Xiumin (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) I really love this cute bun 

I'm an INSPIRIT but I wish Kris the best . It may hurt to the EXO fans there, mostly to the Kris biased but lets accept whatever his decision is . Lets respect what he wants . I really like EXO though but you can't consider me a true fan so I can't join to this fandom~ 

SMent is indeed the worst company . No comment =_=

 

AND INFINITE will comeback soon ~~ So excited ~~ I wanna die in my feels ~~ May 21 ~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YRf8P0aSCo «


 

 


 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhJUNAwDVnU «


 

 


 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hex93uWzECs «

#INFINITE파이팅 ~
#LastRomeo 


 

 

PS: Sorry for the super duper slow, late update ㅠ.ㅠ
I don't know when will I update ~ Either next week or next next week because I'm arranging my documents for enrollment ~ I'm now a senior !!! *Le celebrate with myself and my stuffed toys*

Thanks for the 13 subs ㅠuㅠ You made me so happy~~

I'm sorry if I disappointed you ... Comments are highly appreciated ㅠwㅠ