Nightmare!

When my brother came~~

-Lily- 

I woke up with a nightmare from last night. I screamed as I woke up scared. "LILY WHATS WRONG", I heard Sehun said next to me. "Oh just a nightmare", I said tearing. "What was the nightmare?", he said worried. "Just don't wanna talk about it yet", I said still scared. "Okay tell me when you want babe", he said and kissed cheek and went off to breakfast. I sat there still scared. The dream was about a stranger wanting to hurt Sehun and threaten me. I breathed slowly and went on with the day. I walked out and screamed as I thought I saw the strangers face but it was actually D.O. "Oh my god I'm so sorry", I said and walked downstairs. My heart was beating fast as I walked into the kitchen. "SEHUN", I screamed in horror as I saw a knife in Sehuns back. "LILY WHAT?", he said looking at me. "I swear I need more rest. I'm seeing random things", I said and went off to sleep. 

-Chen-

"Why the hell are there screaming so early in the morning", I said sleepily to Xiumin. "so don't know . Sounds like Lily is crazy today", he replied sleepily as well. "AHH". I hearses again and got scared as well. "I'm gonna go downstairs to check what's happening", I told Xiumin but he was half asleep. I opened the door and got greeted by a scream. I jumped a lot and landed my . "LILY YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME", I screamed. "Don't worry about me . Just seeing things. I'm gonna go sleep", she said very fast and went to sleep. I went back into Xiumins and I room and slept.

-Sehun-

I got so worried about Lily. "I wonder how bad her nightmare was", I whispered while eating some bread. "Good morning hyung", I said as Kris walked in. "Good morning. Hey what's with Lily today", he said curious. " I don't know she said she had a nightmare or something", I said. Suho walked in and told me to check on her since she was screaming upstairs. I walked into our room and she was covered with sweat. I used a cold towel to take the sweat  away which stopped her screaming. I kissed her on the lips and she smiled. I laughed and slept next to her. 

-Lily- 

I felt a bit better as I knew Sehun kissed me. I smiled a bit as I try to forget about that nightmare. The nightmare went on which scared me before. I saw as Sehun got stabbed which scared me so bad. "Sehun , the nightmare was you getting hurt", I whispered and opened my eyes. "Don't worry I will always be with you no matter what", he said smiling. I smiled as well and we went off to breakfast.

A/N: This is a quick update from Vippy! Sorry for the short chap since I need to go sleep now ;( SOOO I hope you enjoy! <333 next chap will be way better! ;)