Our Chat

When my brother came~~

HAII, I'm back -hair flick, I'm sorry XD- IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING XCC, I FEEL SO BAD :C.


-Lily-

I felt angry that he didn't tell me but I also felt sorry for him that he had to put up the pain of knowing she was going to be gone soon...

" Why didn't you tell me?" I asked with a quiet voice because I was thinking that he was gonna burst into my face. 

 

-Sehun-

I felt sorry that I didn't tell her and someone else did. "Why didn't you tell me?" I heard from , "I didn't want to remember the past and the pain of it" I replied back with the same volume she gave. "The ceiling.....her name was Sara, she didn't tell me about the disease she had until it was too late, she didn't want me to get hurt about the thought..... It still kinda scares me but right now I have you and I love you Lily." I said getting teary. 

 

-Lily-

After hearing that I got teary, but was suprised that he said he loves me. I know he needed me right now so I slowly walked up to him and carefully s my arms around him to comfort him which stunned him but after a while he knew I was there and slowly stopped crying. "I love you too Sehun, just know that I am here for you and will never leave you."

-Sehun-

I felt safer after knowing that Lily was there for me and that I needed a encouraging hand to forget the past.  "Thank you so much for being there for me" after saying that I gave her a long and passionate kiss, after pulling away I said "what shall we do with the ceiling?" 

-Lily-

I thought about the ceiling for a while and said "why don't we leave it in remembence of her?" " Ill be alright with that" Sehun replied. "How about we go and wash our faces and go to bed?" I asked and he replied with a nod. Once we left the room we were met with the 'are you okay?' eyes of everybody, I answered with a quick nod before leaving to the bathroom to wash our faces quickly before we both went to Sehun's bed to sleep. "Goodnight....I love you" I said , "Goodnight and I love you too" 


Well there is a new update from me for you guys XD hope you like it and may you rest in peace Eunbi, I hope that we all pray for her family and the rest of Ladies' Code to recover quickly...

VippyxD: This chap is typed by K-pop148 if any of you are confused. Anyways :D Unfortunetly my laptop is broken again and hopefully be fixed soon :) Pictures will be adden in later. Pretend there's a handsome Sehun here haha :))I hope you enjoy this amazing chapter ;) I'm proud of you haha! K-POP148 IS BACK XD