Sudden Engagement Dinner

Arranged Marriage
Anna's I'm here in my apartment, fixing myself for tonights sudden engagement dinner. Not too light, not too heavy make-up, a simple yet elegant mint green mini dress and a 5 inches heels. I try to look normal  since I lost too much weight from my two months of agony. What I'm going through now was like before. When I broke up with Hyesung oppa. But this time, it's worst than that. I received a text from my brother, Minho, that we need to be at the Lee's hotel by 7pm. And since, I'm too far from that place, I need to go now. I was at the elevator when my phone rings, a unknown number. I do hope it's not Jonghyun. "Hello?" I answer. "Anna.." Who the hell is this? I think, I need to change my number again since I changed it when I broke up with Jonghyun. "Uhm, who is this?" I ask. "It's, uhmm, Andy." What!? Why is he calling me? "Oh, Hi?" I said. God! Awkward. "Where are you?" He ask. "Here in my apartment. In the basement parking to be exact." I said. "I'll pick you up. Would you wait for me at the entrance? I'm near." he said. And what? He will pick me up? "No need Andy. I'll be driving." I said. "No. Don't drive. I'll pick you up. And again Anna, I'm near at your apartment. Just a few blocks and I'll be there. Maybe 5 minutes. So I insist, go now. Wait for me at the entrance. Alright?" Andy's calm voice yet so bossy. "Okay." I said. Just in time that I go to the entrance, Andy arrive with a bouquet of.. Wait!? Is that a tulips? A pink tulips? "Hi, sorry. I'm late." He said. "Late? No, don't be sorry. I just got here from the basement parking." I said and smile at him. "Here." He said and hand me the pink tulips. "Thanks. It's beautiful." I said, because it's true. It's really beautiful. One of my favorite flowers. "So, can we?" He asked awkwardly. "Uhm, yeah, sure." Andy is Andy. He's gentleman, of course he is. He keep his eyes on the road, but sometimes steal a glance at me. We're not talking, only the sound of the music that we're listening to when we left. I steal a glance at him. Damn, he's handsome. I look outside when he suddenly speak and look at me. It's a red light traffic so we need to stop. "Anna, you know, you don't have to do this." I looked at him when he said that. So, he don't want this engagement, like me. "I know." I said and look away. "Then why do you agree?" He ask. "My parents want it. Not me. I just say yes because they said so." I said. "But.." "Drive, the green light is on." I said and close my eyes for him not to ask me more questions. "Hey.." I open my eyes. What the? I fall asleep? That's a first. "We're here." Andy said and get out of the car. I fix myself as fast as I can. And when Andy finally reach my door and open it. He extend his hands and help me out. Few people at the hotel lobby. All eyes at me? The employee's bow at us. What the? Oh . Yes I forgot, Andy is the President and the CEO of this hotel. "Anna, you still have 5 minutes to decide if you want to back out." He said as we stop and wait for the elevator. "You too. Not just me. Decide now Andy." I said and look at him. "You know the consequences if we didn't show up, right?" I added, he nods. "If we don't show up nor show up. The engagement will push through." He said as we get on the elevator. And the elevator stops. "And we don't have a choice now. And we're here too. Too late to back out." I said and smile at him. My fake smile. "Aright. Let's go." He said and hold my hand and together we make our way to the room that was reserve for us. Because we don't have a choice. Both of us.