One

Forgotten Antiquities

Narrator’s POV

 

“Are you done this time?”

 

 

She shook her head and grabbed her pink water bottle under the tree. She drank up the rest of the water remaining in it. She threw the water bottle aside and wiped her sweats with her towel which was hung around her neck.“Last lap.” She said. He rolled his eyes, annoyed. “You have been saying that for the last 9 laps. “ She ignored him and ran away again. He leaned against the tree trunk and after a few minutes of waiting , she returned. She grabbed her water bottle only to see it was already empty. “Ugh damn.”

 

“How many times do I have to remind you to watch your language. You’re a girl for crying out loud! ” He warned. “If I were to pick someone as my bride , I’ll absolutely won’t pick you.”She narrowed her eyes at him. “Well , I wouldn’t want you as my groom either. So it’s a win-win for us huh?”

 

“Yah , you are one annoying girl you know that?”

 

Before she gets to fight back or run away again , he grasped her wrist and pushed her into the car. “Yah, let go of me. Let me run !” He slammed the door close and went to the driver’s seat. He started the engine and drove. “You’re going to be late for the tea ceremony with the VIPs. Make sure to be on your best behavior. When you show them bad attitude , bad rumors will fly from a planet to another.” He reminded. She blanked out, pressing her nose onto the window. She blocked away all the blabber given by him.

 

 

Soon , they reached home or should I say , their palace. As the door opened, revealed an unhappy Queen Cho with both of her hands on her waist. “Thank you Kai for bringing her home. Cho Hyunmi, you are very late this time! Do you know how long it takes for a princess to get ready ? Go now and take your bath. They will be here any minute now.” The Queen ordered.

 

“Well  I didn’t ask them to come.” She quarreled.

 

“No, no don’t you start this conversation again. I invited them and you’re part of the royal family. Would it hurt to just welcome them for a couple of hours?” Hyunmi glanced at her mother and nodded vigorously. “Did you just mock me? Come here you little pest!” The Queen chased her up the stairs and lucky Hyunmi, she was not fast.

 

When she was about to slam the door , she stuck out her tongue. “CHO HYUNMI!!!”

 

“Asa!” She cheered and threw her body on her bed. Another day of her victory fighting with her mother. “Princess Cho, we have to get you ready. Please open the door.” Someone knocked. Hyunmi grimaced before unlocking the door and soon they got her done.

 

“How would you like your hair done?” Mrs. Yong asked. Mrs. Yong is like a mother to her. She practically tells Mrs. Yong everything. But there’s just one more thing Mrs. Yong wants to hear from Hyunmi ; boys. As long as she had lived with Hyunmi, she had never heard Hyunmi talked about boys. Sometimes, she just wondered whether this girl in front of her has sparks over somebody already.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t want to meet them, Mrs. Yong. You know I don’t.” Hyunmi spun the chair around making her facing Mrs. Yong. The elder could only smile to her. She can’t do anything about it. If it’s the Queen’s wish , who is she to fight back?

 

“Well, you know you have to, Hyunmi. Maybe this time, one of the VIPs is the one for you. Who knows that you could live happily ever after with your prince?”Mrs. Yong spun her chair around again and combed her wet hair.

 

 


 

“Welcome BigBang! Welcome to Matoki Planet. How was your flight?” The Queen welcomed them. A King and Queen came in followed by five charming princes. They bowed and exchanged greetings. Except for one person , like usual , Hyunmi. She was not interested in these kind of stuffs. Socializing with royal families was not and never will be in her dictionary.

 

As they were seated at the dining area, they still continued to talk. At first , they were discussing about small matters like cooperation on projects but then came bigger issues. Bigger issues like marriage.

 

“I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, Princess Cho. Look how gorgeous you’ve grown. These boys would’ve lost their minds if they disagree with me. So, do you have someone in mind?”Queen Kwon asked. Hyunmi stopped from eating and shrugged. She looked over her mother and father for help.

 

“Oh Queen Kwon, she is absolutely single. I’ve been searching for someone to tie the knot with her. Hence, her age isn’t reversing. She’s starting to have wrinkles under her eyes.”Queen Cho joked, earning a plastered smile on Hyunmi’s face. *That is not the kind of help I was hoping, mother…*

 

“Well that’s good to hear. Why don’t we pair her up with Ji Yong?” Queen Kwon suggested. Hyunmi peeked at the prince Queen Kwon was talking about. His cold, brown eyes shot lazers to her sending her to choke on the meat she was chewing. Prince Zhang , who was sitting next to her kindly gave her a glass of water and patted her back.

 

“Are you OK?” Prince Zhang asked. Hyunmi managed to nod. The second time she looked at Prince Ji Yong , he smirked  at her. *Yah ! Did he just smirked at me? Well, let’s see who’s he dealing with right here. This is the Cho Hyunmi , yah !..*

 

“We should take our leave now. It’s our pleasure meeting you.” King Kwon said. “Oh and think about their marriage.” He added. “Of course.  Have a safe journey.”

 

The King and Queen , the twelve princes and Hyunmi watched as their spaceship left the planet. “Omma…” Hyunmi growled. The Queen raised her eyebrow casually at her own daughter as if nothing had happened.

 

 

 

“I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED!!!”

 

 

 


 

How was it? This is only the beginning and believe me, GD is not the hero.

BigBang is just an introduction.

The Hero will come later ;)

Sorry sorry :)

Make sure to subscribe to know the story :D

Bye bye bye

oh and if you don't really understand how the royal family works , be free to ask me.

Do comment :)