A genius can be stupid too

Stupid Prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sudded downpour of the rain made Sungmin worried. He is not sure if his lover, Kyuhyun, brought an umbrella with him before he went to school. He came home early because he was sick so the nurse allowed him to skip class. He quickly went to their dorm and covered himself with his favorite blanket.

 

It's already 7pm, dismissal time. Sungmin is biting his nails, a mannerism of him when he gets nervous. "Oh my, Kyuhyun. Did you bring your umbrella?" He asked himself. He was walking back and forth and finally decided to just sit on their bed, burying his head on his knees.

 

"I hope you're okay." he whispered as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

 

~**~

 

"I'm done, Mr. Park." Kyuhyun said, handling a piece of paper to his professor, Mr. Park Jungsoo or Leeteuk as he calls himself. He eyed the paper and smiled at Kyuhyun.

 

"Job well done, Kyuhyun. I knew it, you're the right person I need for this. You're truly a genius." he said. Kyuhyun just shook his head and chuckled, "I'm just applying what I learned here, Mr. Park."  Leeteuk laughed as he watch Kyuhyun fix his things.

 

"Just call me Leeteuk. I feel old when my students call me Mr. Park. And I'm sorry if you stayed late here." Kyuhyun laughed as he slung his bag to his shoulder.

 

"You are old no matter what, Leeteuk. And it's okay." he smirked. Leeteuk playfully nudged his side. "You evil , I'm still your teacher, Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and laughed. Leeteuk glanced at the window and noticed that it's raining.

 

"Hey, got an umbrella?" Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"By the way, where's your boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked. Kyuhyun gasped, "I-I don't know. Before I went here, he was already dressed in his uniform and he said he'll be late. Maybe he went home already and he didn't wait for me." Leeteuk tsked, "Bad boyfie. Poor Sungmin. Good thing my Kangin isn't like that." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,

 

"Tch. Let me call him and I'll pull a prank of him. Cause he didn't wait for me.." Leeteuk just shrugged and took a seat. Kyuhyun took his phone out and dialed Sungmin's number.

 

'Hello?'

 

~**~

 

Sungmin woke up at the sound of his ringing phone.

 

'Hello?' He already knew it's Kyuhyun that's on the other line.

 

'KYU! ARE YOU STILL AT SCHOOL? DO YOU HAVE AN UMBRELA?' he bombarded Kyuhyun with questions.

 

'Yeah, I'm still at school. I think I left my umbre--' Sungmin hung up and grabbed his umbrella. He dashed out of their dorm, forgetting to open his umbrella as he ran to their school to fetch his Kyuhyun. Although he's sick, he doesn't mind it at all. All he thinks is his Kyuhyun.

 

~**~

 

'Yeah, I'm still at school. I think I left my umbre--'  Kyuhyun smirked when Sungmin hung up.

 

"I think my prank will be a success." He said. Leeteuk just chuckled and checked his phone. "Oh. My ride is already waiting outside. Wanna ride?" Kyuhyun shook his head,

 

"Sungmin will be here any moment now so I'm okay." Leeteuk just smiled ,"Suit yourself. Thank you and goodbye!" And with that Leeteuk left him alone.

 

Sungmin ran with all his strength just to make sure that Kyuhyun is all safe. He's all wet but he doesn't care. He's cold and he feels that his fever is back but he doesn't care. He smiled a little when he saw the gate of their school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter