Chapter 2

Drunk when I met you, ~

 

“Okay, so tell me how you met him again?” Suho asked, seriously. He kept on looking back at you then Xiumin then you then your friends then you then Xiumin again. Seriously, this guy has a problem with his ing eyes. “U-um. I was kind of drunk BUT I remembered that I kept on talking and talking to him telling him everything about my past. Every time I will get drunk or I’m already drunk he’s there…” You said, uncomfortably. “You mean you don’t really know him at all?” Baekhyun asked, looking at you then Xiumin. “I know now. I kind of ask the guy on the counter and he said the guy’s name is Luhan. Then one time I really saw him personally and kind of ask him…” you paused. Your friends looked at you waiting for a continuiation. “Don’t tell me you ask him on a date.” Sehun blurted. You kicked his face and he yelled in pain. “HELL NO! I ask him if he was talking to a girl who was drunk every night. He said yes.” You looked at them, waiting for a reaction. Xiumin’s eyes widened and asked, “He said…YES?”

 

“And he kind of as me the same thing and I answered ‘yes’ the he told me that maybe it’s destiny so…” you paused and looked at them. “SO?” they asked.

 

“So he asked me out.” You answered, timidly.

 

Their jaws dropped and they couldn’t speak. They looked at Xiumin then he nod. You were wondering why they kept on looking him.

 

“Why do you kept on looking at Xiumin? Is there a problem?” you wondered.

 

“Nothing. He’s your best friend so we want to see his reaction. Haha” Suho said with a fake smile. You didn’t notice it because you think it’s normal. “But... Are you happy...with him? Do you feel comfortable with him? Do you like him?” He asked. “Umm...Yeah.” You answered.

 

“I’ll be going home.” Xiumin said then left. You don’t know what’s wrong with him? You two are what do you call it, childhood friends(?) You know him well and he knows you well but you two are very distant with each other. He’s not clingy at all. So how come you two know each other very well? (I have no idea.) Xiumin’s the one who always approach you and stuff. Then a message came.

 

[Luhan]-11:13am

See you later. ^-^

 

You remember that you two will meet up at 1pm at the movie theatre. You waved goodbye at your friends and went home to change because you still have time.

__

 

You received a message from D.O.

 

[Kyungsoo]-9:28am

Where are you? Please move a little faster.

 

 

You decided not to reply because of what he did a while ago, the yelling thingy. The taxi stopped in front of the park because of the red light. You looked at the park and daydreamed again.

__

 

“Wow! You guys have been together for 6 months now! I’m proud of you, Min.” Suho said, patting your shoulder. He smiled gently and gave you a friendly hug. “Thanks, Junmyeon.” You said, happily. “You guys! I really think you’re in love with each other.” Kai said, joining Suho and your conversation.

“You THINK? You just THINK?” You asked Kai, raising an eyebrow on him. “Whaaat? That’s MY opinion.” Kai said in an annoying way.

“Kai, I know what you feel.” Suho said, joining Kai’s side.

“Ugh. SUHO?  You’re on his side now?” You pouted. The two high-fived each other suddenly a message came.

 

 

[Luhan]-3:34pm

Meet me at the park now.

 

 

That’s weird. Luhan always have emoticons in texts. Did something happen or it’s just you? “Guess that’s Luhan.” Suho said. You nodded and gave him a friendly hug. “Hmph. I don’t think you’re in love with each other.” Kai mutter. You punched him hard and he cried, “AWW~ What? I want hug too, you know.” Kai pouted, cutely. “You should’ve said something.” You said in a matter-of-fact way. You gave Kai a hug to and replied to Luhan.

 

TO:[Luhan]-3:38pm

Sure. But is there a problem, Lulu?

 

 

SENT.

 

 

You rode a taxi, of course, and waited for Luhan’s reply but nothing came. When you arrived at the park you saw him there, standing near the fountain…with a girl. You called, “Luhan!” He didn’t hear you so ran towards him but then you saw kissed the girl. His hands are wrapped around her waist while the girl’s hands were around his neck. Luhan saw you then pulled away. He smirked.

 

“Hey.” He greeted.

 

“W-What’s going on?” You asked, coldly. “You know what? Let’s break up.” He said that line with no hesitation. He pulled the girl closer to him. You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth. “W-why are you doing this?” You asked, ignoring what he said a while ago. He rubbed his temple and sighed,

“Can’t you see? I’m done playing with you. You’re just like the other girls I used to play with.” He chuckled. “You’re such a fool like them, you know. You might be boyish and strong before but you don’t even know how a player like me—“ Before he could finish his sentence you punched him so hard in the face causing him to stumble to the ground. You glared at the girl who was taken aback. You turned your back on them and said,

 

“You attitude doesn’t suit your ing face, Luhan.”

 

You didn’t notice that tears started to fall from your eyes. “Now if you’ll excuse me.” You walked away and went straight to a Club.

__

 

Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.

Excuse me.

“Excuse me? Miss? We’re here.” The driver said. “Oh, sorry.  Here’s my payment. Thank you.” You handed him the bill and smiled. Finally, you got off the taxi. You went inside the café and your eyes were fixed in a group of boys who are making a disaster in this place. You face palmed yourself and shooked your head. There’s a vacant chair beside Chen. “JUST TELL US WHO YOU’RE DATING, CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun yelled.

 

“I’m not going to tell you!” Chanyeol screamed. “WHY? WHY? WHY?” Chen asked. That’s his line, as usual. Instead of standing there, you decided to sit at the vacant chair. You sat comfortably, like a boss. “Who’s dating who?” You said in the calmest voice a possible. Eight eyes were looking at you. They became quiet for a few seconds now.

 

“SOO MIN, HELP ME! These es are pain in the .” Chanyeol complained.

“Just tell us!” Baek said.

“DON’T BE SHY!” D.O yelled.

“Hyung, I’ll date her if you want.” Kai smirked.

“KAI, you tell us. Who is she?” Xiumin said.

“GUYS! JUST STOP.” Suho shrieked.

“Hyung! Hyung! I’m hungry!!!” Sehun wailed, touching his tummy.

“Chanyeol! WHY don’t you tell us? Why? Why? Why?” Chen asked, annoyingly.

. My head hurts because of this. Ugh. The yelling, interrogating and screaming continued for a few seconds until…

“SHUT THE UP!” You yelled, glaring at them. You were standing and your hands are on the table, clenched. These aliens were startled so they keep quiet. “Let’s order! Arranged your chairs properly now. Got a problem with THAT!?” You yelled. They shook their heads and followed what you said. You called the waitress and ordered. After ordering, you looked at your friends who are having their own business. Then you remembered the past.

 

__

 

When your Mom died when you were in 5th grade, you became cold to other people, always gloomy, always giving away death glares and you became boyish because your only friend was Xiumin, a boy, of course.  But when you met Luhan, it lessens then when he broke up with you became colder and darker than ever. Usually you don’t have any friends when you became a high school student because you never talked to anyone else anymore, except for Xiumin. Even if they call you a loner, you don’t mind because you don’t care but the truth is their all scared of you because when you were in 6th Grade, you saved a boy, which happens to be your friend,  Kyungsoo, from bullying. You also gave them death glares that scare them a lot. But then nine of you became classmates when you were in 3rd year high school, and you became friends with them when your science teacher assigned groups for the rest of the year. There are 45 students your class so she grouped you into 5 so there are 9 members in a group. You’re in group 2. When the teacher told you to meet your group, you were shocked because they are all guys. You looked at the other group. Group 4 has 8 girls and 1 boy, your exact opposite. But you didn’t regret that you’re their group mate because you became friends with them and they’re the sweetest and coolest best friend ever.

“I’m Park Chanyeol.”

“Byun Baekhyun here. Nice to meet you.”

“Kim Jongdae. You can call me Chen.”

“I’m Do Kyungsoo.”

“Kim Minseok.”

“Hi, I’m Oh Sehun.”

“HEY. I’m Kim Jongin.”

“The teacher assigned as leader of the group. I’m Kim Junmyeon. You can call me Suho.”

“My name’s Kim Soo Min.”

 

___

 

Your orders came. Time for breakfast! You thought.  “Damn I’m hungry.”

After a few minutes later…

 

“This food is boring. I’ll order something else.” You said. You went to the counter and looked at the menu above. You decided to order 3 bottles of beer so you looked for it in the menu. “What? Excuse me, Miss…” You got confused in the menu because it doesn’t have beers in it so you decided to ask the waitress.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

“This is your plan, Baekhyun! I f we get caught, you’ll pay.” Chen whispered at Baekhyun who was confidently eating. If it weren’t for the gift he wouldn’t agree at this prank. “Yeah! The two of us will blame it on you.” Chanyeol agreed.

“We won’t get caught I’m sure of it!” Baekhyun said. “Right, D.O? He added.

“W-What? Ugh! I hate you, Baekhyun! You dragged me into this!” D.O shouted, glaring at Baekhyun and clenching his fists. If it wasn’t for my secret, I wouldn’t agree. He thought. “If she doesn’t forgive me, you’ll---“

“You’ll what?” Baekhyun interrupted with a smirk. The maknaes laugh and high-fived each other then went back to their food. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. What wrong with these two? He thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Let’s tell Soo Min that Baekhyun’s the one who planned this.” Sehun whispered at Kai.

“That would be a bad idea.” Kai said, seriously. Sehun pouted and said, “At least we’ll get revenge from his previous prank at us.” He grinned. Kai paused and looked at Sehun. He gave an evil smile. The two of them laugh and high-fived each other then went back to their food.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun didn’t mind them. “You’ll definitely get caught, Baekhyun.” Suho sighed while reading his book. It’s kind of thick that you would think he’s a nerd but he’s not. “You’ll definitely get caught, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun mimicked. “Aish! We won’t if just act normal, you know.” He added. He doesn’t care if he get caught or not because he will just ask for forgiveness and do aegyo in front of you.

“Why do you need to act normal, Baek?”

Then you came.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update. T-T

I'm sorry.