Bus Stop

Who can Forget?

------- Woman's aka Girl beside Yuri's POV ----------

What’s wrong with this girl? She startled me to death I mean SERIOUSLY! Screaming like that is no joke!

 

--- I sensed that a pair of eyes are looking at me while I’m looking outside the window, so to break the awkward feeling I turned my head to look at her.

But the scream, I did not see it coming. I am so surprised so I screamed with her. Well who wouldn’t? The look in her face is no joke. Well, of course I know the reason why she screamed. Hmmph! You think I don’t know? Of course it’s so obvious. I sensed a pair of eyes are looking at me while I’m looking outside the window, so to break  the awkward feeling, I turned my head to her.

But the scream? I didn’t see it coming. I am so surprised so I screamed with her. I am furious at first ‘cause she’s such an idiot for screaming like that but her face, ahahahahaa… 

As she looked for a good alibi I can barely hold my laughter. She’s stuttering and in the end didn’t found a good alibi, only a stupid one. A hit and ran cat? Ahaha..

------

After the screaming session, both girls fell silent..

* rattle rattle.. ughh.. the bus is really rattling*

"maybe I'll get off the buss with a stiff neck later" Yuri is talking to herself again and flashed a derp face.

the people in the bus seem so comfortable in their seats watching the movie that is played in the screen that is hung in the front of the bus. there are babies crying too. and kids who are gnawing their potato chips are so noisy.

Yuri is fond of observing what's happening in her surroundings because she finds it funny to watch different facial expressions, attitude,  and actions of the people that surrounds her. but even though she's quite an observer she did not notice the girl who's watching her watch others.

 

 

 

“ hey! Sorry for overreacting earlier.” The girl beside Yuri said. ( why is she smiling like that? she looks so creepy)

“ excuse me?” yuri asked with a bothered face

“ you know. .  for accusing you, shouting in purpose to disturb my sleep”

“ oh no, it’s okey. I should be the one saying sorry for screaming like that. hehe”

*hmmm.. this girl’s not bad. She’s pretty but still, I’m prettier than her. Hmph!* the girl beside Yuri thought.

After the apology, there’s silence until. .

“So . .  ahh. .  you’re going down in the same stop as mine?” the girl beside Yuri asked

“ ah.. yeh. You’re heading to ^$#@$ city?”

“hmm.” The girl hummed in agreement

Yuri as a talkative girl wanted to strike a conversation with the girl beside her but when she decided to do so, the latter put on her shades and headset and once again trying to sleep. So instead of trying to talk with her she decided to take a nap since they still have two hours until their stop.

 

After 2 hours of travel, the bus arrived in the city terminal where Yuri should be. Yuri then stood up, gathered her things and now ready to leave. But before getting off the bus, Yuri tapped her seatmate’s shoulder to wake her up. When she did, the blond hissed so Yuri just left her and went on her way, since she don’t want to bother anyone .

Few seconds later the blonde woke up and found out that the girl beside her is already gone. --Tsk! She left me alone without saying a word?! Hmph! Derp face!  She mumbled.

 

---

Yuri arrived in their quiet abode.

She got off the cab and handed cash to the driver.

“ keep the change” she said

She walks toward the doorstep  where the “welcome” matt is laying. She huffed, wow I’m finally here!

She’s away from their house for the whole year. She did not expect that she’ll be so busy that she found no time to go home from school but she don’t mind. Being away from home and at home doesn’t have any difference. Even if she’s here or away from home it’s just the same, no parents to be found. She looked for her keys and opened the door.

Only the sounds of hear shoes hitting the floor and the creaking of the door that is opened can be heard. The house is so quiet indeed.

She went to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

“ Hi Yuri! Went to a business trip with your mom!

Take care! Foods are around money’s placed to. .  you know where.

xoxox”

says the sticky note that is stuck in the smooth surface of the fridge.

“ yeah right. Home alone again.”

“ well I guess a nice quiet afternoon for me then” she thought.  

 

 

 

__________

a very short update guys. I'll make the next chapter longer and more interesting. this chap's so BOORING! :/