What is this?

Save Me

Sulli moved out of the city to a small house in the middle of a forest because she had always studied on her own, thinking it was more comfortable that way, the university she used to go to let her study by herself at home because a new program they had made specially for her because of the great influence her father had over the University.

One night she heard someone knocking on her door desperately, scared, she opened the door and saw 5 handsome guys standing in their door.

??: Can we come in?

Sulli: Su--

They rushed inside without closing the door, she froze there trying to understand what was going on but she saw a dark shadow moving towards her, she stepped back but one of the guys shut the door closed and hugged her to protect her, the house started shaking and the lights were turning on and off, she grabbed the guy's shirt and closed her eyes, she heard him scream...

??: You guys go hide somewhere, I'll protect her!

She heard the windows shaking, one of them had a small crack.

??: Where's your room?

Sulli: It's u-upstairs...

??: Let's go.

They ran upstairs and he pushed her inside her room, he closed the door and took her to hide with him inside her closet. The door was shaking and Sulli was too scared that she held the guy's hand tighter...

??: Calm down, it'll be over in a while.

She kept her eyes closed, the guy got her closer to him and hugged her gently, after he felt like nothing was happening anymore, he came out with her. She finally opened her eyes and saw him.

Sulli: W-Who are you? W--What happened?

??: My name is Minho, what's yours?

Sulli: I'm Sulli, Choi Sulli.

Minho: *smiles* Nice to meet you. Let's go downstairs.

Sulli: Ok..

She couldn't speak at all, she just walked down with him. His friends were sitting on her living room, she looked at them.

Sulli: Are they your friends?

Minho: Yeah, he's Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Onew.

Sulli: Why did you come here?

Minho: Well, we...umm...

Jonghyun: There was a strange man trying to steal from our house, we escaped from there because he almost killed Onew, he followed us and found us here but we hid I think he left.

Sulli: A robber?

Minho: Yep, we'll head back home now, we'll visit you tomorrow. Keep the lights off just in case he comes back, also, put some things to block the doors.

Sulli: O-Ok...

The guys went out of her house, she did what they told her, though she found it hard to sleep thinking that there was a robber out near her house. She stood up all night and got out of her bed, she prepared her breakfast and sat on her table, after sending her homework to her teacher she started reading.

Meanwhile, with the boys...

Jonghyun: Why is there a human living here?

Minho: I don't know, but someone will have to protect her from the demons. We can't leave her alone, it's our job to protect humans from the evil.

Onew: They're evil on their own.

Jonghyun: Don't worry about her, she'll be fine on her own, she'll die anyway.

Minho: When did you start thinking like that?

Jonghyun: Ever since people stopped visiting the temple.

Minho: For something so little like that you'll stop doing your job?

Jonghyun: Oh no, I do my job, I take care of the demons here.

Minho: For what?

Jonghyun: To...you know...stuff... Just forget the girl, her soul won't be tempting to them.

Taemin: I bet it's tempting to him.

Minho: I just think we shouldn't leave her by herself. I promised we would check her this morning.

Jonghyun: Just go.

Minho: Alright. Let's go.

Jonghyun: All of us?

Minho: Yeah.

He dragged them along with him and they knocked on Sulli's door..

Sulli: Yes?

Minho: It's me.

Sulli: Minho-ssi?

Minho: Yes.

She opened the door and looked at Minho, then she saw the annoyed looks of his friends.

Minho: *smiles* Hey!

Sulli: Good morning.

Minho: Did you sleep well?

Sulli: No.

Jonghyun: Did anything happen last night?

Sulli: No.

Jonghyun: Ok, now let's go.

Minho: Hold on a second, I forgot to ask her.

Taemin: Ask what?

Minho: We were wondering...if we could stay in your place for a while.

Jonghyun: What?!

Sulli: Well, I don't know...why?

Minho: Our place is completely ruined, apparently the robber got revenge for what happened last night, also he might try to do something to you so I think it would be safer for you to stay with 5 guys.

Sulli: Mmm...I dont know. I think it would be fine. I have enough room for all of you. Did you bring your things with you?

Minho: Nope, we'll be right back.

Sulli: Ok.

They walked through the woods, Jonghyun pushed Minho against a tree...

Jonghyun: Are you stupid? Why would we live with a human?!

Minho: She needs to be protected, it's our job!

Jonghyun: We shouldn't get involved with them, you know that perfectly!

Minho: I can't do it alone!

Jonghyun: Don't get me involved in your issues! This is crazy, I won't do it!

But he ended up doing it, they created themselves luggage, they came back to Sulli's house, she opened the door and looked at them, Minho smiled, Taemin didn't really care but the other guys were angry, specially Jonghyun.

Sulli: I only have 3 rooms, but there are 2 beds in each room. You can choose, there's one room next to mine and the other two are downstairs.

Jonghyun decided to stay with Key, Onew with Taemin in the rooms that where downstairs, Minho struggled to get the one next to Sulli's room. She prepared dinner for all of them, she kept reading while they ate...

Taemin: What are you reading?

Sulli: It's a book called "The Madman's Tale" by John Katzenbach.

Taemin: I see. *looks around* Woah, you've read a lot!

He rushed towards her book shelf, she kept on reading...

Jonghyun: You don't really look like someone who reads a lot.

Sulli: What is that supposed to mean?

Jonghyun: Well, you let 5 strangers get in your house twice.

Sulli: Yeah, but if you wanted to harm me you would have done it sooner. Besides I have this special ability to read people, to see what they're like before actually meeting them.

​Jonghyun: *shock* What?

Sulli: Yup. You don't trust people, you have an awful temper and get scared easily.

Taemin: *excited* That's all true hyung! What about me?

Sulli: You're too innocent, get surprised easily but there's something...something feels wrong about you...

Taemin: Wh-What are you talking about?

Sulli: *looks at him* Who are you? You're completely different from the guy I saw yesterday.

The guy that was supposed to be Taemin grinned as he looked down, his voice changed...

Taemin: You realised that too soon miss.