Chapter 2

Before You Know It

 

Rriinnggg~~!!!

 

Alarm goes off beside Hyoyeon bedside at 6am in the morning.

 

Covering her ears with her pillow, she throws a hand over the alarm and it shut off instantly.

 

I am still sleepy.

 

Dang it!

 

I sleep at 3am yesterday listening to Yoona grumble about her day at the CF shooting.

 

Forcing her body to get up, she pulls herself out of bed and starts her daily stretching routine.

 

“Seohyun-ah~… Wake up!”

 

She calls her roommate who still looks like a big lump of blanket on her bed.

 

Seohyun disappear more into her blanket and finally wake up when Hyoyeon drags off her blanket.

 

“Yah! You got your weekly date with your Yong seobang! Get up!”

 

“Okay Unnie. I am up. Do I look okay? Did my face get too swollen?” Seohyun looks at the mirror and back at Hyoyeon.

 

“You look beautiful. Yong Hwa gonna faint when he saw you today! Now get to the bathroom or you going to be late for manager oppa!”

 

Hyoyeon slaps her roommate backside lightly.

 

*

 

Yawning, Hyoyeon goes to the kitchen and starts to prepare some toast and drinks for Seohyun breakfast.

 

I am the mom.

 

SNSD mom.

 

What is this girls gonna do without me here.

 

Sending off Seohyun with her manager oppa, Hyoyeon sits in the living room and starts zoning out on her own.

 

Seohyun gets to be so lucky.

 

I want to have a husband too.

 

Even though a tv broadcast one.

 

I want to try to experience a couple life.

 

When will it be my turn?

 

When will my prince charming come?

 

*

 

After a while, she goes to wake up her members and an hour later, they are all in the van heading towards practice.

 

“Hyoyeon,” Yuri call.

 

“Yes? What?” Hyoyeon turn towards her.

 

“I saw you with Yunho oppa yesterday at the garden~! Hihihi…” Yuri grins at her.

 

“OOooooo~~~!!!”

 

The car suddenly goes all noisy and giggles at Hyoyeon.

 

“We were just chatting. Taking a break.”

 

“Really?! I don’t think so. We saw Yunho oppa laying on your lap!” Yoona add.

 

“WOW!!!!!! Really?!” Taeyeon looks at Hyoyeon with her eyes nearly pop out of its socket.

 

“He lost his balance and fall,” Hyoyeon explain. “Don’t think other thing girls. There is nothing.”

 

The rest of the members laugh and point at Hyoyeon the whole way to SMENT.

 

“Don’t worry. We won’t tell anyone.” Jessica tease.

 

“THERE IS NOTHING TO TELL!!!’

 

Hyoyeon stuff Jessica mouth with pieces of cucumber in her sandwich.

 

“Puak!! Puak!! KIM HYOYEON!! I’m going to kill you!”

 

Jessica spit out the cucumber and chases the laughing Hyoyeon into the building.

 

*

Weekend at Japan, Yunho just finish his fan signing event with the rest of s. He ask his manager to drive him to the airport earlier for some personal shopping.

 

“Put on your cap and glasses, so no one recognize you much,” manager warns him.

 

“Okay. Don’t worry. I am not doing anything extraordinary crazy in the airport,” Yunho bids goodbye and he left the car into the airport.

 

Familiar with the airport because of frequent travel, he head straight to the accessories shop at the shopping arena.

 

Fiddling with his backpack, he pulls out a piece of printed paper and takes a good look at the content.

 

One.

 

Two..

 

Three…

 

Three headbands and…

 

Stickers?!

 

……Okay... 



This is definitely going to be hectic if anyone spotted me buying fluffy animal headbands and pink stickers.

 

Where are you, pig snout and ear headband?

 

Oh yeah.. there you are..

 

Putting the headbands and stickers that Hyoyeon want into the basket, he saw a couple set of "Groucho Marx" glasses with nose, mustache and eyebrows on a white background. 

 

Yunho smirks and thinks of wearing it with Hyoyeon..

 

Like.. Double like… *Yunho imagining things in his head..

 

Forgetting who he is and drowning in his imagination, he pulls off his cap and glasses to try on the mask.

 

 Fixing the mask, he looks at the reflection from the mirror.

 

Flash!

 

Someone camera flash from behind him.

 

With his mask on, Yunho turns his head to find two girls looking at him grinning and squealing in delight at the sight of a famous celebrity.

 

…Oh no..

 

He quickly put back his cap and glasses and rush to the counter with the goodies.

 

Lowering his head more, Yunho avoids the eyes of the now curious cashier who keeps seeking glance at him.

 

The fluffy headbands and pink stickers are visible as they are packed away in clear plastic bags!

 

Worst is the "Groucho Marx" stands out in the bundle of goodies!

 

Oh crap…

 

Why did I bring that to the counter?!

 

The girls are still snapping away to their heart content.

 

Arr… This embarrassing!!!

 

He pays the bill and speed walk away from the crowd which only grew larger and larger around him.

 

Reaching the boarding gates, he meets s who are shocked by his sudden appearance and the crowd he brings.

 

“Yunho? Where have you been? And why so many people follow you here?” Jaejoong asks.

 

“Whats this?” Yoochun takes the plastic bags and peek inside.

 

Yunho tries to snatch it back but Yoochun dodges out of his hand.

 

“…”

 

“WAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

Yoochun burst into massive laughter and pulls out the "Groucho Marx" mask.

 

 

“Since when you are interested in Charlie Chaplin style cosplay?!”

 

"OOO..... there is a set of it! Who is it for?"

 

Yoochun tease his leader.

 

Jaejoong grab the masks and, "I KNOW WHO....!! IT'S KIM HY.....~~$@%@#$%#$!!"

 

Yunho claps his hand over Jaejoong mouth and drags him on the floor.

 

The fans keep giggle away at their action while flashing their cameras.

 

“Yah! Put them back!”

 

Yunho snatch the bag back but s continue laughing their head off.

 

Arr… there goes my charismatic image down the drain..

 

*

 

Plane took off to Seoul later…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

# Still thinking about what to write next.. there are many ways this can go..

Maybe I will add some side characters... 

just in case some don't know what a "Groucho Marx" mask is... hihi