Chapter 1

Before You Know It

 

“I am seriously going crazy here!”

 

“For?”

 

“You.”

 

“…”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Hyoyeon eyes rolled as big as saucer at Yunho.

 

“Oppa.. You alright? Fever?”

 

Hyoyeon put her hand on Yunho forehead.

 

“You must be dropped too many times on the head when you’re a baby. Keep sprouting nonsense these days.”

 

“No. I am the precious baby in my home and I am serious,” Yunho object quickly.

 

“Or not, Jaejoong oppa must have corrupted you with his cheesiness,” Hyoyeon continue without paying attention to Yunho.

 

A shout come from the balcony above, “No! I did not corrupt him. It’s him who corrupts me!”

 

“Get lost, hyung!!! Stop eavesdropping on us!!!”

 

Jaejoong scrappers away quickly before Yunho can throw a stone at him.

 

Hyoyeon laughed at Yunho action.

 

“Yunho oppa. Are you going to Japan this weekend?”

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Can you help me buy something?” Hyoyeon looks at him with pleading puppy eyes.

 

Oh boy

 

I can’t ever resists her cuteness  

 

 She melts me everytime with her eye-smile

 

“What is it?” Yunho reply with aeygo voice and put his chin on his hand imitating Hyoyeon.

 

“Eesh! This oppa is really cheesy,” Hyoyeon try pull Yunho hand off his chin.

 

“Then, I am not going to help you,” Yunho turn the opposite way and inch away from Hyoyeon.

 

“Arr! Really!! Come back here, oppa,” she grabs his shirt collar and pull him back towards her.

 

Stumbling backwards, Yunho lose balance of his body and fall on Hyoyeon lap.

 

Staying really still in his position, Yunho looks upwards at those eyes which seem to hold him physically and mentally.

 

I can get lost in those eyes forever.

 

Forever.

 

And ever.

 

Snap! Snap!

 

Hyoyeon snap her fingers in front of Yunho face and he break off his day dream.

 

“Get up. You are heavy,” Hyoyeon try to nudge his head off.

 

“No! I am going to lay here and listen to what you want from Japan. Or I am not going to buy it for you,” Yunho stubbornly stay on her lap and pout at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon looks at Yunho and sigh.

 

Why Yunho oppa on-stage and off-stage is like two different people?

 

He is so charming on-stage and such a baby when he is off.

 

Weird but adorable too at some time.

 

Haiz.

 

“I don’t want to have antis going after me on the street. If your fans saw this position you are now,” Hyoyeon nudge again but Yunho just refuse to budge and hold on tight to the wooden rail below.

 

“Then, I will just tell them that we are dating.”

 

“OPPA!!! Don’t play around.”

 

Hyoyeon starts to tickle him around his stomach and Yunho instantly tumble to the ground laughing.

 

Seeing him like that, Hyoyeon starts to and tickle him again non-stop.

 

“No! No! Hyoyeon, stop! Hahahaha~… stop… hahahaha!!!”

 

Yunho grab hold of Hyoyeon hand and pin her to the ground.

 

“It hurts, oppa! My hand hurts!!” Hyoyeon whimpers out loud.

 

Yunho release her instantly and looks concern.

 

“You okay? I didn’t hurt you right?”

 

Yunho asks nervously and looks at Hyoyeon hand.

 

Hyoyeon sensing she is released, flung her arm at Yunho neck and playfully put him in a headlock.

 

“Yah!! Hyoyeon-ah. Can’t breath!”

 

Laughing, Hyoyeon say, “Oppa, help me buy some headbands in the airport store the last time we went together after SM Town. I will email you the pictures later.”

 

Hyoyeon then release Yunho and sprint quickly away while shouting back, “Sorry oppa but I can’t help it. You tripped me first. Bye!”

 

Massaging his neck, Yunho looks at Hyoyeon running into the practice room.

 

Smiling silly at her action, he can’t help but feel that his neck a bit reddish from the headlock.

 

Damn.

 

Still as strong as always.

 

But I will let her win everytime.

 

My Hyoyeon-nie.

 

 *

 

“Okay. I get that shot. Every shot of it!”

 

“Let’s get out of here before someone notice us.”

 

Stuffing the camera inside his bag, the reporter and his acquaintance sneak back into their vehicle and drive away un-notice.   

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

# This just come to my head... and having nothing to do.. I decide to write it down..

So, if something come to my mind again, I will continue... ^^