Airport

This is new?

[Lily's POV]

I mentally slapped myself for getting myself into this. How couldn't I see that they planned this all this? Thinking about it now, it was plain obvious. Especially that they played the same action in rock, paper, scissors leaving me as the only odd one out each time that we decided that it was just best if I went. And where exactly did I go? The airport. I stood aimlessly in the crowd of fangirls waiting for Myungsoo to make his grand appearance. He hadn't even showed up yet and still these annoying brats were so loud, squealing his name. Hugging a sign with his name on it seemed pretty useless right now. Those darn boys still had the time to make it and yet not any to pick him up. It mad me feel stupid. I wasn't the only one who had a sign with his name on it. In fact, most of the girls did. Most of them looked ten times better than what I had placed in my hands.

 

This was ridiculous. Whatever made the boys think I could retrieve Myungsoo must have been something idiotic. First, I've never met him before. Second, he doesn't know what I look like. Third, I blend in with the place packed of fangirls. And fourth, he doesn't know that I'm the one here to take him home. Argh, I feel pike pulling out my hair. One day Infinite, I will get my revenge.

 

Sighing, I look up in search for him. People already started to exit but I haven't caught sight of him yet. Wait, why do I have to be here. Shouldn't he have bodygaurds or something to take him home? Suddenly the screeches of fangirls became painfully, ear-piercingly loud. I was push to the ground by the obsessive group of Myungsoo "loving" girls. Oh how I pitty them. 

 

Getting to my feet, I move into a more isolated area hoping he will notice me holding this mishap of a sign saying I'm his chauffer. But most likely he will ignore me thinking I'm just to scared to approach his "godliness" or won't notice me because I'm just over 5 feet tall while he's engulfed in a crowd of giants.

 

[Myungsoo POV]

I take in a deep breath as I brace myself of what's to come. Exhaling, I step out into the open, ready to be mauled by fangirls. Looking over the crowd for whoever my chauffer may be. I clench my fist in frustration. This is impossible. I understand the guys would be ambushed but could they just once be there when I arrived back into Korea. It'd make life much easier. They didn't send me a picture of whoever it is collecting me. I jsut got a text saying they sent someone over for me. 

 

Gah! All these signs look the same. My head starts to throb from the constant "oppa, I love you" chanting and the "no! he's mine!". Why don't they understand that I belong to no one and I am not dating any of them either? Nor will I marry them, I'm too young. I bow my head to acknowledge the squealing girls that surround me as I make my move towards the doors. Maybe I should make a run for it, but the dorm is to far. Aish! Where is this person?

 

I watch as a girl is knocked to the ground and her sign falls at my feet. Oh, how I wish I could laugh out loud this very moment. Except that would ruin my image. Instead I help her up, keeping my poker face, and place her sign into her hands. As I turn away, I feel a hand tug at my wrist. Looking over my shoulder, I see her hold up her sign with a stern face as if it were something of importance. It read: "Kim Myungsoo's Chauffer". I smirk and lean in to whisper in her ear "I won't fall for that" and walked out the doors. 

 

[Lily's P.O.V]

I had my phone in a death grip as I waited for Woohyun to answer. "Hello?"

"I told you this plan of yours would fail" accusing Woohyun for not thinking this over properly before convincing the guys that it was full proof. I could her him laughing and it wasn't helping me keep calm. "Nam Woohyun, you come and get him. I give up! I'm going to leave him here whether, stuff the consequences. It's not going to bother me. He's the one getting mauled by fangirls."

"Alright, Lily. Calm down. Take deep breathes. Breathe in, breathe out. Now let's not do something irrational."

"Whatever, I'll see you soon. With or without L. It's his choice" ending the call, I start the ignition to my car and drive up to the sidewalk where L is waiting for his "chauffer". "Are you going to get in like the good little boy you are and let me take you back to your dorm? Or am I going to leave you standing here until someone realises you're missing? Your choice."

He scoffed. "Is this a new tactic on how to effectively kidnap a person without them knowing it?" He backs away from the car and gives me a questioning look. "Well I guess it doesn't work." I drove off without another word. I'm not being irrational. It was his choice, and he chose not to believe me. Hmmm, maybe I should get a cutout of him and bring it to the guys, they wouldn't know the difference....