Guilt?

This is new?

[Lily's P.O.V]

"How could you just leave him there? He's an idol for goodness sake!" Sunggyu didn't seem so happy at my attempt to bring L home...It wasn't like it was my fault. The boy didn't believe me nor want to get in my car, his loss. I could see Woohyun snickering behind Sunngyu. He is so lucky we aren't in this room alone or it would be the death of him. I shot him glares which only seemeed to make him laugh harder and Sunggyu's constant nagging wasn't helping either. "What's the point of having you around if you can't do anything right?"

"Hyung chill, it's not like you would get in the car of a stranger. Even if they were extremely attractive." Woohyun's greasiness was sickening. It had Sungjong making gaging expressions.

"So, now what do you expect me to do?" I really don't want this to drag on for too long, it's already giving me a headache.

"You don't need to do anything. Manager hyung went to get him." He got up and walked out of the room mumbling "Why did you bother going? You only made the situation worse."

"It's not like I wanted to go..."

"He'll get over it once Myungsoo hyung is back. He's just worried" Sungjong placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. This is going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. I had writers block for a while and if this keeps going on it will start to get boring. So for further production of the storyline we shall skip forward a bit instead of adding a long, boring chapter :p don't hate me okay? I swear you won't get lost, haha (: