Meeting Got7 Members

We Got Married Global (Fan Edition)

Author's note: Sorry if this is kinda a fast paced story.  So i'm gonna skip few episdes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It's been almost a month since the new edition of WGM started. It became a hit not only in Korea but in some parts of Asia, like China, Philippines, Thailand, Japan and Malaysia. Ji Mei was offered some guesting on different radio talk shows and T.V shows. Her life changed instantly for being a fan to instant celebrity. Having a spotlight isn't always easy, you can't please all of the people and Ji Mei knew that. She already gained fans however there are also few people who dislike her, maybe because for being paired with Mark. 

 

Today is Got7's free day, well not for Mark since he has a taping for WGM, the crew then decided to invite the other 6 members as a special guests for the day. 

*EPISODE 8* (Meeting Got7 members)

(WGM Apartment)

The couple are busy with their wedding photos, the package was delivered few minutes ago. They started scanning the photo album. 

"I love this one." Mark pointed at the photo of them staring at each other lovingly while Mark is holding her hand.

"Waaah~ you're so cool here." Ji Mei then pointed at the solo shot of Mark. After scanning the photo album, Mark and Ji Mei hang their framed wedding photo on the wall of their living room.

*dingdong*

"Wonder who is it?" Mark opened the door top be greeted by s.

"HYUUUUUUUUNG!!!!" Bambam gave Mark a brotherly hug while the rest gave him a high five.

"Where's our sister in law?" JB asked. 

"Mark, who is..."

"NOOOONA ANNYEEEEONG!" 

"Omo." Ji Mei was totally surprised.

"Annyeong Noona, sorry we didn't tell Mark hyung, we want to surprise the two of you." JB explained.

"Annyeong haseyo Ji Mei noona, we're Got7." The 6 boys bowed a bit and smile at their on screen sister in law.

"Annyeong." Ji Mei waved at them cutely.

"So noona, i heard you're a fan of Got7." Jackson said and Ji Mei nodded.

"Who's your favorite member then?" Youngjae asked her.

"Hhhmmm. . .i love you all guys but i love Mark more." Ji Mei told the 6 members. Yugyeom and Bambam pouted.

"You're saying that because hyung is your husband, right?" Bambam asked and Ji Mei shook her head while laughing.

"That's my wifey." Mark hang his arms around Ji Me's shoulder.

"Ewwwww. Too cheesy." Jackson said jokingly. 

"Noona, we really love the pasta." Jr. told Ji Mei.

"Jinjja? Oh, by the way have you guys ate lunch already?" She asked and the 6 shook their head.

"Alright, i'm gonna prepare lunch for us." Ji Mei said before heading to the kitchen. While Ji Mei is busy preparing their lunch, Mark and the other members hang out in the living room.

"Hyung, what are you going today?" Bambam asked his hyung.

"Not sure." Mark answered.

"Waaah, daebak!" Jinyoung pointed at Mark and Ji Mei's wedding photo.

"Awww, hyung i envy you." Jackson added.

"Hyung, why don't you take her out later after lunch? i mean just what normal couple do, go to the park, watch movie, things like that." Jaebum told Mark. 

"Arasseo." Mark replied.

 

The members and Ji Mei had lunch together, the maknae line kept on insisting Ji Mei to go to their MCountdown performance next week. Ji Mei ended up saying yes to the 3 youngest members. After their lunch, the 6 members decided to go back to the agency, while Mark asked Ji Mei out.

"Where do you want to go" He asked.

"Hmmm, let's go to cat cafe." Ji Mei said and Mark nodded. The two went to the cafe together with the crew. Mark ordered two latte while Ji Mei is busy playing with the cats, after ordering Mark joined Ji Mei.

 

"You love cats?" She asked Mark.

"Hmmm yeah, i'm fine with cats since JB sometimes bring Nora in our dorm." He replied.

"By the way, do you like dogs also?" Mark asked.

"I like cats but i think i love dogs more." She answered. Mark then nodded.

"Why?" 

"Because i have a surprise for you" 

"What is it?" Ji mei asked excitedly.

"You'll know when we got home." He smiled cheekily.