Wedding Photoshoot

We Got Married Global (Fan Edition)

2nd week of WGM Global (Fan Edition)

 

It's been a week since the show started, viewers fell in love already with the couple. Though, you can still sense awkwardness between the two since they are both a quiet type of person. 

Amber: So, we just saw the highlights of the first 2 episodes of WGM Global( Fan Edition). These two really a match made in heaven.

Soryoung: Yeah~ I suddenly remembered what Bambam said about Mark being a husband. 

Amber: Oh right~ What Bambam said before is kinda true. Though, Ji Mei is also a bit a shy type girl. But they're cute.

Soryoung: *giggles* Yeah. Oh we have a guest right now.

Amber: Really?

Soryoung: Yupyup. And these two guests really miss you. *laughs*

Amber: *laughs* Can't wait to see them then, Let's all welcome, Got7's Bambam and Jackson!

*Bambam and Jackson entered the studio*

Amber: Hey guys~ *gave Bambam and Jackson a hug*

Soryoung: *gave the two a high five* Good to see you again.

Jackson&Bambam: *bows before taking their seat* Annyeong haseyo Got7 imnida.

Amber: Woooooh.*claps* Welcome back guys.

Soryoung: So wanna introduce yourself to the viewers.

Bambam: Annyeong haseyo, i'm the cute and charming member of Got7, Bambam. *waves cutely*

Jackson: Hello, i'm wild and y, Jackson Wang~ 

 

Amber& Soryoung: *claps* Nice~ nice~

Amber: So guys, have you watched the first 2 episodes of WGM?

Bambam: Yeah. Mark hyung is so cool. *thumbs up*

Jackson: And Ji Mei noona is so cute. I think i like her for Mark hyung.

Soryoung: So the members already met Ji Mei?

Bambam: Not yet, but if we have a chance, we'd like to meet her. *Jackson nodded*

Amber: So now, guys, we're gonna watch the next episode.

Soryeong: Roll~~~

 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*Mark and Ji Mei's WGM apartment*

 

"What are you doing?" Mark asked Ji Mei as he came out from the bedroom.

"Cooking breakfast" Ji Mei smiled at her husband. Ji Mei prepared a typical Korean breakfast. Kimchi, rice, kimchi pancake, seaweed soup and side dishes.

 

"You cooked all of this?" Mark asked as he sat down. While Ji Mei grabbed some fresh orange juice from the fridge.

"Yeah." She sat down and poured the juice in Mark's glass.

"Thanks" Mark smiled. The two ate their breakfast while talking about Got7's upcoming comeback and their teaser video for their new song. After their breakfast, Mark volunteered to wash the dishes while Ji Mei hang the collage they made in their living room. The crew then handed a card to Ji Mei.

"Mark, mission." Ji Mei shouted. Mark quickly finish the dishes and joined Ji Mei in the living room. She opened the card and read the letter.

*Photoshoot day: IDo Studio, Gangnam-gu Seoul*

"Our wedding photoshoot?" Mark asked the camera. 

"Oh yeah, i actually request for a photoshoot also at Cheongyecheon stream." Mark told Ji Mei.

"Eh?" 

"I remembered when we went there when i was still a trainee, it was so beautiful at night and i thought that would be a great place." He explained.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Amber: Woaaaah. I think Ji Mei is a good cook

Bambam: Yeah, last night, Mark hyung brought us fettucini. He said Ji Mei noona cooked it for us.

Jackson: It's really good, one of the best pasta i've ever tasted.

Soryoung: Mark is lucky huh?

Amber: *nods*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Ji Mei and Mark went first in suits and wedding gowns boutique. Mark went first for the fitting and choosing of the suits. After 2 tries, Mark and Ji Mei chose the first one. Mark then patiently wait for Ji Mei.

"So this is what they said. *laughs* I wonder how many minutes are we going to spend here." Mark laughed talking to the camera. After 15 minutes, the curtain opened showing a very stunning bride. 

"Wow." Mark can't take his eyes off her. She's just so beautiful in that gown. "How about the other gown?" Mark asked.

"Umm. No, this is fine. I love this one." Ji Mei said. Mark then nodded and told the staff of the store that they're going to get the gown and suit. After that, they went straight to the studio.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Bambam: Noona is so beautiful. Woaaah.

Jackson: *nods*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

*Casual wear photoshoot*

"Ummm...Mark, i need you guys be more cute and romantic. How about kiss her on the cheek?" The photographer said. Ji Mei and Mark blushed at the photographer's request.

"Is it okay?" Mark asked and Ji Mei shyly nodded. Mark wrapped his arms around Ji Me's waist and leaned in to kiss her cheeks. Her heart is pounding so fast and Mark sensed it.

"Relax." Mark smiled and leaned in for a kiss while Ji Mei smiled cheekily. 

 

"Love that shot." The photographer asked for another sweet shot and this time Mark is the one who initiated the pose. 

 

After few more shots, the couple then change for their wedding photoshoot. 

"Look at each other lovingly" The photographer requested. Mark held Ji Mei's right hand. He told Ji Mei some jokes to make her laugh.

"Good. That's good." The photographer complimented.

They sat down on a small bed. Ji Mei sling his right arm over Mark shoulder.

"Look at each other and smile." *CLICK*

They had some few shots before heading out to Cheongyecheon stream. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

At Cheongyeoncheong stream~

 

While preparing for the shoot, Mark noticed that Ji Mei is getting a bit cold, he then removed his suit and put it to Ji Mei. She just bowed shyly thanking him and Mark smiled at her. Few minutes passed and they are all set.

"Ready guys?" The photographer asked and they nodded. 

"Oh, i have an idea why don't i try carrying you?" Mark asked and the photographer nodded, Ji Mei blushed hearing Mark's suggestion.

 

"Awwww. You guys are so cute." The photographer exclaimed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Amber: Waaaaaaah! I can't believe Mark can be so sweet.

Jackson: They are so cuuteeee!

Bambam: Our sister in law is so pretty in that dress.

Soryoung: Indeed match made in heaven~ <3

 

*********************************************************************

Author's Note: Hi guys, so i want to ask you if what photo should be their wedding photo that will be framed? Like the one that they'll hang in their living room. I like the last photo, how about you guys? :)