Mashed Potato

Crushed OTP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I rolled on the bed more than Oreo ever had in his dog life.Luhan's words and actions is replaying in my mind just like a broken record.

 

If Sehun didn't interrupt us , I would've lost it there . 

 

"Noona?Do you need a visit to the doctor? You've been staring at the ceiling for quite some time , and ignored Oreo's consistent barking.Even I woke up from it."Sanghyun strolled in , dressed up in his going clothes.

 

I yawned."What time is it?"I sat up from my totally comfortable position.

 

"2 pm."Sanghyun replied."And you're haggard."He added.I've figured out that much.

 

"Are you going to the concert today?"He must be referring to exo.I shook my head.No way they were going to see me in this state.Not in this lifetime.

 

"Alright.See ya later noona.I won't be home till the wee hours since the proper after party is today."He shut the door close and Oreo followed him out.

 

Sighhhhhh.After I caught up with sleep I unlocked my phone and checked for any updates . 'Super Junior's Donghae concludes promotions in Taiwan this year , promises to focus in his home country this time.'  MOTHER OF CHEESSSSEEEE !! The possibility of me seeing him just skyrocketed !!!! I have to practice how not to stutter and not act like a complete fool. 

 

I scrolled down as a habit to see if any dating scandals popped up .Na dah ~ But what ?Exo what?!'Exo -m's Luhan and A Pink's Chorong to promote the famous make-up brand ETUDE  and their new edition of lipsticks.Will we expect a kiss scene from the upcoming cf?'

 

MY OTP!I rushed to the chatbox of the LuhanXChorong shippers and indeed , all of them were spazzing to no end.

 

I think I'm abnormal , why am I not as excited as I used to be ? My feels are just probably building up until the CF is released.Yes that must be it.

 

Nevertheless , I joined in the fun and keyed in my supposed to be feels. " ASDFGHJKL GUIISEEE! THESE TWO ARE SO PERF FOR EACH OTHERR AND WILL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABES TOGETHER !! I REALLY HOPE THERESSS A KISSING SCENEE !! A real one and a long one at that. " I had the urge to delete the last part but I already pressed enter.Okay,what is up with me ?

 

Time cheeccckkk ~Oh 11 pm ? I really have caught up with sleep. I dragged myself to the kitchen to get a cup of ramyun at the counter . A pink sticky note was placed on it 'If you haven't noticed ; oreo's not around.I brought him to aunts since you're snoring your heart out and overpowering his barks'

 

I am such a horrible person . Look what my OTP caused me to forgettt !!!!

 

The doorbell suddenly rang.Must be Sanghyun and Oreo!!!I guess he didn't go to the after party.Two nights in a row can be energy draining.

 

I rushed to the door with Oreo's favourite toy and pulled the door open.He must forgive me by now.

 

Plastic bags greeted my face when I opened the door.The person behind it slowly put it down , and his smile almost knocked me unconscious.

 

"Luhan?!"

 

"Yep,And Dara noona.......a dog bone? Is that what you're gonna use to hit trespassers this time ?"He chuckled.I threw the bone at the side , and I think I heard it crack.Better get Oreo a new one.

 

"B-but the after party ?"

 

"I told them I didn't feel too well.But S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter