Perfection that is Exo

Crushed OTP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan shoved his phone into his back pocket."So,Donghae hyung huh."Luhan teased.

 

My eyes bulged."I really like exo too!"I really did.It wasn't a lie.They almost wrecked my bias list.almost .Note that keyword.

 

"Relax.I'm kidding."Luhan chuckled.We were both glued on the couch.No one moved.Not even Oreo.Speaking of my cute pet,where is he ?

 

Luhan seemed to have noticed my flippy head trying to look for any signs of Oreo."Sanghyun brought him"I suddenly worried for Oreo if ever Tao unleashes his wushu skills.

 

Silence again.

 

"So...uhmm...."I successfully succeded to gain his attention.What came out of my mouth , almost caused me to slap myself."I ship you with A Pink's Chorong!"

 

"Ship?"Luhan was genuinely shocked at my random outburst.I cannot blame the guy.I am quite an odd being.

 

"It's nothing."I fibbed.Luhan arched a perfect brow at me.He just got ten times ier right there."It means I like you two together.Yes,that's it"I mentally patted my back for keeping my cool.

 

Luhan bursted into laughter."Noona,you're so cute."I blushed again.I'll run out of redness on my cheeks if this keeps on going.

 

I didn't have the chance to pry into my OTP , Sanghyun barged in with Oreo in his arms while Sehun held the groceries and Tao was a mile away from Oreo.

 

"Let's eaaaaat!"Tao cheered.Luhan smiled at me once more , and I diverted my attention to my baby Oreo in Sanghyun's arms.

 

Too much feels can kill Dara.

 

-

 

A sudden force on my thigh had me spring up my bed.Through my peripheral vision I scowled at my ugly brother.Okay,that was a lie.He's goodlooking just like me.Us siblings are goodlooking.If he's ugly,then I'm automatically ugly since we look alike.

 

"We have somewhere to go to."Sanghyun said , drying his hair with the towel.

 

"And I'm going because ?" I prompted him to continue.

 

"There's a rehearsal for exo's concert."He picked up Oreo from the ground and placed it on my lap.I petted its fur amiably."If you weren't listening,Luhan told me to bring you along."His voice became crystal clear,and now my mind was the one that was blurred.

 

Me ? Luhan invited me ? What upsidedown world is this ?I pinched my cheek."Ouch."I winced and rubbed the sore spot.Yep,it's real.

 

"If you're done inflicting physical harm to yourself,go change noona."Sanghyun stood up.I hit him at the back of his head with my least favourite pillow.He acted like nothing happened and left to change into a  more presentable clothes,I guess.What was I expecting really,him crying from pain because he was hit with a pillow ? Silly me.

 

I dressed into my trusty ripped pants and my white tee shirt decked with my favourite pair of sneakers.I looked at my appearance on the mirror for the last time , and liked how I looked.

 

It took us about to thirty mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter