Awkward Turtle

Crushed OTP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was aware that I looked like I was a statue.An ugly statue at that.It was not until Sanghyun took a step towards me and placed his forefinger under my chin to shut my mouth that was welcoming flies since they magically appeared at my doorstep.

 

"Noona,can I?"Sanghyun glanced behind me.I moved away a little to let him in.Oreo scurried after him.The guys who looked like Tao,Sehun and Luhan followed suit.One was clearly grinning at me."You never told us how cute your noona was.Is she really older than you?"Tao asked Sanghyun who was placing his luggage at the side.

 

Did he just call me cute?Oh my gosh.What more if my actual bias compliments me?My face is already flushed from Tao's comments.

 

"Dara noona is not cute which is why I never mentioned it to you."Sanghyun casually sat on the couch and picked up Oreo from the ground then played with him.

 

The next minute the pan suddenly covered my field of vision.I flinched thinking it was going to hit me.How the heck did it fly off from the ground?Tao and Sehun laughed at my reaction and then Tao explained to Sanghyun that I was indeed cute.

 

The pan lowered and I saw a smiling Luhan behind it.That smile which melts the fangirl's hearts."Here."he ushered it towards my hand.

 

"Noona,it's okay.He doesn't bite.But if he does,you won't even feel it."Sehun commented and joined another round of laughter with Tao and Sanghyun.

 

"I really don't bite."Luhan smiled again.I bet my face is as red as a tomato.I want to freefall from an apartment.Luhan is a million times better looking in person.So was Tao and Sehun.How can such perfection exist?No wonder girls go crazy for these guys.He puts my feminine features to shame.

 

I smiled a teeny tiny bit.I bet he's going to have nightmares tonight.I accidentally brushed my hand against his as I grabbed hold of the handle.Goodbye world.

 

Oreo suddenly barked at Luhan and jumped off Sanghyun's lap and went towards him.But it wasn't an angry kind of bark.Which surprises me.Luhan bent down and rubbed his little furry head."Hey buddy,what's his name?""Luhan glanced at me again.I was still out of it.So Sanghyun repeated his question.

 

"Oreo."I mumbled.

 

"Oreo?"Tao laughed."Noona you really are cute!"Tao walked towards me.As a precaution I stepped back.I might faint from the feels.

 

"Noona."Tao pouted.He really is an aegyo kind of guy.I wanted to squeeze his cheeks.Oh my Huang ZiTao."I just wanted to formally introduce myself."He grinned.

 

"I'm Tao"He grabbed my free hand it shook it.It wasn't the response he was expecting to get.My hand was totally limp in his grasp.

 

"Are you an anti?"Sehun casually asked.Luhan and Tao looked at me expectedly.

 

"No no."I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter