Chapter 1 - Puppies

Puppy love

Puppies

Not so long ago my life was different. I mean REALLY different.

And here I stand covered in sweat, surrounded by darkness with a half- key standing in front of me waiting that I end my hectic patting on his body.

Yes I mean THAT Key! I mean SHINee’s key is standing half , strongly panting and with fierce eyes staring into mine..right..in front..of me.

I guess the normal reaction of a fan girl, (like I had been in the past) would be either screaming, crying or being frozen like a rabbit, right before he is catched by a hawk.

 

But please don’t misunderstand me. I’m really in no mentionable relationship with that whiny little puppy. I’m 24 years old and I’m currently working as a stuff member on SHINee’s world tour. I take my job seriously and have neither time nor space for romantic feelings.

I gave them up long ago. They are unnecessary in my current life. I guess I had to grow up.

I had to break away from my childish behavior. I had to stop covering my room with posters, stop buying every CD of SHINee as well as my most recent deed - I had to stop starting fights with members of different Fan-clubs.

At the end I was left with no home, a charge by the police, two broken ribs and a flaming fire heated by my shredded key posters.

I know it’s wrong to blame any SHINee member for my destroyed life. I also know that it’s really ironic that I’m working for the most hated persons in my life.

But that’s how life is. You never know what to expect next.

And it’s a long story how I got here so let’s just skip that and come back to a sweating key half-.

 

Yes as you can already guess there is nothing -rated with my current job. My task is only to switch the microphone of Key because he was stupid enough to accidentally break it. I have to admit that it was hard for me at the beginning. I really had to fight with myself not to stand there, not able to stop myself from checking out his body.

But I found a save method. – No, not imagining him like my mother told me, when I was little. She always tried to help me with my shyness, but failed miserably –

No, something much simpler! I just started to imagine him as a…well… gigantic puppy.

Really! I literally see him as a dog that just keeps pestering me and keeps running after me.

It got so far that I thought about giving him treats just to spend some time on the toilet…alone.

I guess he sees me as some kind of unni-substitute.

Always asking me if he looks good or if I don’t like him anymore (as if I ever said that I would like him…).

And now this idiot stands there, his head a little tilted and is pouting his lips like a nine year old - no excuse me, like a too big and skinny grown bulldog. I quickly look at his face only to ask myself if he would start slobbering saliva if I would continue ignoring him.

Disgusted by the thought I stare at him for a moment before I overcome my pride and say ‘come on don’t look at me like that! Your fans are waiting for you out there!’ – I really try to look as nice and friendly as I can, when saying these words. After a few seconds thinking about my words the golden retriever suddenly starts to happily bark…I mean Key starts to happily chatter about how nice I really am and that more people should see that side of me – like I care – and of course that I’m the only girl… – he really says ‘’girl’’! After all I’m a grown woman and he a little dog...ups…boy – that he  allows to touch his body like that and blablabla. I interrupt his nonsense and try to tame my urge to kick his up that stage. Again not without straining my composure I try to act like the nice unni he sees me as. ‘Kimbum-ah it’s really time to go up that (god damn) stage and show your (dumbfounded) fans what a great singer you are!’  ‘Ok noona but only if you give me a ki- ow!‘ I quickly shut his mouth with a hit on his lips making use of my clipboard (I hope it isn’t covered in saliva…) and shove him up the stage before he can protest.

If I would have known what a nerve wrecking  job this is, I never would have taken him. But what should I do? Now I’m stuck here and to be honest I’m in desperate need for money.

Through my little encounter with these stupid sasaeng-fans, I not only had bruises all over my body and two broken rips, but I also had to compensate them for the ‘’terrible pain’’ they had to go through, because of me.

In other words, now I’ve got a huge debt to pay, because they had the better attorney…stupid, rich es! To say it clearly I’m stuck with 4 dogs and a drooling puppy following me around, for unknown time.

 

Deeply immersed in my thoughts I suddenly feel a strong grip on my arm trying to turn me around.

Unconsciously I grab his wrist and throw him with a little twist over my shoulder.

With a loud banging noise he lands on the floor and I recognize him even though his facial expressions are filled with pain. In shock I hardly bring my lips to move and stutter ‘Jun…hyung? I…is that you?’

 

A few long seconds pass by as I observe him on the floor when a big grin starts spreading over my face and my brain starts to work again. Suddenly a single thought pops up into my mind. While crossing my arms before my I think to myself  ‘Finally 6 long years of Karate-training paid off’

 

As if nothing happened I quickly turn on my heels and walk away, still trying to prevent myself from laughing an evil laugh.

 

Notes:

Hello to everyone!

I hope you liked my first chapter :)

I try to update as soon as I can and hope I can see you then again haha

please leave a comment i appreciate every single one of them ^^

At the end a picture of my beloved key:

key oppa~~~~