Masterpiece Power

Because Of You

,'Killua... His eyes shows great pain in his life...'

Just when Miu was thinking about these thoughts that randomly appears at her mind both Gon and Killua appeared. She was shocked, yet she greeted them

,"Good Morning guys.."

,"Good Morning Mi-chan~" Gon greeted

,'... Mi-chan?' Miu thought

,"Ba-Ka Her name is Miu" Killua said hitting Gon's head.

When Gon and Killua is arguing, Miu have a word poping in her mind. That one word is; I-D-I-O-T-S, But Miu quickly removes her thought and thought of something else. Suddenly she breaks their arguments

,"Hey you two, May I see both of your aura? In full strenght I mean"

Gon and Killua starred at each other. Then finally Killua answered

,"Sure, but in one condition.."

,"What is the condition?"

,"You'll need to show us your aura too" Gon continued Killua's sentence.

Miu did not objected the condition she cares less about the condition. But it seems, again, both of them are arguing, this time is about whos the first who'll show their auras. They settled it with jan-ken-po and Killua lost. He gave maximum strenght, but for Miu, She can see his weakness. He gave up too soon. Then Gon showed Miu his aura, She became interested, since Gon's limit is bearly to be able to end. Miu gave a smirk.

,'Well, he is Ging's son after all'

After observing both of their auras, Miu stood and took a glance at them both. Since both of them are using ten already she did not waste a second.

,"Well, it's my turn"

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and showed more or less her maximum strenght. It's amazingly powerfull. When Miu opened her eyes, Gon and Killua had a vision of an Angel and a Devil collided to a single form. Miu saw them troubled and she stopped her aura.

,"Gon"

,"Y-yes?"

,"Just several days ago I rechieved a message for you from Ging-san"

Gon eyes turned bright, It's like whenever someone says Ging's name he will listen carefully.

,"What's the message?"

,"..."

,"What is it? Please tell me"

,"He said if you want to meet him again, you'll need to at least be able to hit me once in twenty minutes time.. Then I will be allowed to bring you to him"

,",, And how many minutes do you think he'll be able to hit you at this rate?" Killua asked Miu

,"He'll never achieve it in this rate"

Killua's and Gon's eye became tensed but Gon did not gave up.

,"Can I please get one try?"

,"Try me..."

Gon quickly moves trying to catch Miu. But even in an hour, Gon still couldn't catch Miu. He's sweating like crazy now, and Miu hasn't even drop a single sweat.That moment Gon fell into his knees and asked Miu to train him. Not wanting to lose Killua also asked Miu the same favor.

,"No need to ask me... Ging-san already requested me to do so"

,"Really?"

,"That old timer sure is annoying, to already requested Miu to train us" Killua said

,"Hey, don't say that.. I can't even hold him for fifteen minutes at good health"

That moment both of them realized how far was the gap of powers between Ging's power and theirs.

,"Before we start training, may we please know more about you Miu?" Gon asked

,"Sure, but it'll need quite some time"

,"It's fine" Killua answered

,"I was born at the same year as both of you, but at September 9th. I was abandoned by my real parents because I'm a shame to the Amber's Familly. That is because I do not have the same amber colour hair as the other members... Well though i am not suppose to know this, I'm gifted by God to have a certain power... A power to erase an existence or rather help them to continue living. A masterpiece by one of the God himself.. But with this abillity of mine it's really hard to make friends.."

Killua showed some sympathetics. He moves towards Miu and pats her head

,"It's ok.. That's enough for us.. but next time if you want to cry, let it go, we're both here for you"

Miu's eyes widden, tears started to fal upon her cheeks. That time Gon and Killua gave her a warm hug and Miu was crying in their arms.

[What will happen next? Find out more next chapter~"