Faithed Encounter

Because Of You

I remember.. It was five years ago when I was in this simillar moment. When you appeared infront of me. But now it seems you looked brighter with a friend.

----(Narator takes over)----

Miu Freecs Amber, that's her name. A name given by a stranger who raised her for thirteen years. Cold hearted yet people are meant to be bound to fall in love with her. She was walking down the road near the Celestial Tower when she saw a boy she met five years ago.

,'hmm... What is his name? I wonder... His face looks brighter from back then... It's probably of the boy next to him' Miu thought.

When she looks at the boy next to him she was shocked. In her mind she had an image of one person. The person who raised her up till now, Ging Freecs.

,"Umm, excuse me, By any chance do you know Ging Freecs?"

*turns to Miu* ,"Yes! Do you know him?"

,"Yes, Ging is the person who raised me" *plainly*

,"EH?! Is he your father?"

,"Well.. not biologically...Then I guess you're his son?"

,"Yes I'm his son, I'm Gon, and that makes you my unbiological little sister"

Miu stopped talking for a second, she thought of every possibillties that Gon IS his brother

,"Well then I guess you're right... My name is Miu, Miu Freecs Amber"

,"I'm Gon Freecs, and this is my best friend Killua"

,"Nice to meet you, my name's Killua Zoldyck"

The only thing that they don't know is that now a thunder storm is about to begin in their lifes.