Just Love!

Just Love!

Now... lets 'moon walk' to the day they jogging 2gether (u guys must be annoy right now right? lol enjoy!)

 

Hyoyeon just finished her practice for today. She’s not in a good mood.. That’s because of Donghae.

He didn’t call her back after he ended the call this morning.

‘He really has a good time with Yoona ha! Until he forgot to call me’ she pissed.

She lazily walks the café to eat something. It’s almost 4 but her still not having a proper meal.

Not many people at the café. Well it’s not a break time.

Someone came from behind and cuddle her waist. She's shock and almost drops her food tray.

But she manages to control herself because she knows it’s him. She can sense him just by his smell.

“Hye my laidi!” he greeted her with a soft voice.

“What are u doing.. ? Let me go” She shakes her body so Donghae release the hug.

Hyoyeon walks pass him. She just ignored him.

“What wrong? Come lets me help you with the tray” Donghae tries to get the tray from her but she just keep ignore him. Still he followed her to the table. He sits facing her.

“How’s Yoona?” she asking without looking at him

“Yoona? What about her?”

“Yah! Don’t act like you know nothing” Hyo raising her voice unexpectedly. She also shocks with her action. (She must be really annoys to him :P admin)

Donghae stunned “I think she’s at your hostel and resting now. Why u ask me? U should call and check it by yourself. How can I know about her” Donghae stand up.

He changes his seat and sits beside hyoyeon.

“Why u angry?” Donghae secretly hold her hand under the table.

Hyoyeon just keep quite. She also doesn’t know why she acts like this. (she won't act like that if she knows that manager is the one who bring Yoona to hostel :P admin)

After a long silent…

“Why u ended the call? Because u with Yoona? if u don’t want to hear my voice then don’t call me” She start to get angry again.

“What? “ Donghae confuse. He suddenly remembers what actually happen. Then he smiles.

That smile make Hyoyeon more annoys.

“hyoyeon~~ that not what u think” he hold her hand tight.

“Then what? Aren’t u ended the call because yoona was there and she more importance that me?”

“aigo.. What wrong with u? Are u jealous?” He actually just tries to but that make Hyo angrier.

“U also know that she‘s injured..  I’m just helping her.. u also ask me to help her.. and now u being so childish.. Get jealous for no reason. About the call.. I accidently ended the call because I’ve catch yoona from fall.. and then i….”

'see.. it's all about Yoona'

Hyoyeon hold her tears.. She gets her bags and leave Donghae.

Donghae stunned. He never know that Hyoyeon is like this… short-tempered person.. (cheeky admin)

Still he runs to catch her. He asks her to stop but Hyoyeon just keep walking. She walks even faster.

Donghae can’t take it anymore… he runs and catch her.

“yah! Why u get angry?” He turns her to face him.

“What are u doing? U hurting me” Hyo complained.

But Donghae not listen.

He drags Hyoyeon to his car and gets her in. Then he walks to the driver seat.

Hyoyeon frights.

Silently sit in the car. Silent for 5 minute. Both try to calm themselves. Donghae turns to Hyoyeon.

“I’m sorry.. are u hurt?” He tries to touch her hand.

“no.. I’m not..” at 1st she doesn't let him touch her hand but Donghae insist.. he checked if her injured

Both of them now talk in the calm tone.

“Donghae lend closer to her. He touches hyoyeon face so she turn to looks at him.

Without a word he kisses her. A deep kisses.

Hyoyeon surprises. Its take her about 10 second to completely realize what just happen. She quickly ended the kiss. Her face turns red.

“What are u doing? Are u crazy? How if people see us?” Hyoyeon turn to looks around. She is too shy to face Donghae. This is their second kiss.. The 1st one she’s not really shy because Donghae was drunk and it’s happen at night.. but this kiss…. Oh! She so embarrassing..

“ I don’t care.. Let them know.. u’re mine.. We are couple” Donghae hugs her.

“yah! stop it.. “

But donghae tighten the embrace.

Hyoyeon finally give-up..

“I don’t know u this crazy” Her soft voices really melt him.

 “u make me.. Never dare to ignore me again…” He kisses her forehead

“And about Yoona….” He releases the hug and looks straight into hyo eyes

“I already tell her that I love someone else…”

Hyoyeon’s eyes opened widely.. She can’t believe what she just hear..

“Did u tell her.. it’s me?” her voice trembled.

“Should i?” Donghae’s backs to .

Seeing hyoyeon pale face make him realize that she's totally panics.

“No worries my dear… I won’t put into trouble..” He smiles.

Hyoyeon sigh..

“Are you really mad at me? I called u many times but u didn’t answer my call” Now it’s Donghae who nagging.

“u just call me once and u said u call me many times?” Disbelieve Hyo. She like a crazy people waiting for his call and now…

“I did call u thousand times but all calls go to your voice box.. I even left the message there.. haven’t u check?”

Hyoyeon quickly bring out her phone. After a second, she turns to looks at Donghae with her puppy eyes.

Donghae give her a suspicious looks ‘now what?’

“u.. mian… I forgot that I switched off my phone” She smiles like a little kid

Donghae feel likes someone has ‘smash’ his neck.

‘she get mad at me for no reason… aissh she really make me crazy’

“mian.. I don’t know why I’m being like this.. but it’s all your fault.. next time don’t be too nice to anybody”

Again he ‘get’ the second smash.

‘now she blame me…. This woman… really’

“I think I know why..” he touch hyo’s chin

“That because u loooooveee me soooo much~~” he officially shows his aegyo to her as they become a couple.

Hyoyeon can’t take this mushy thing..

“Stop doing that.. u just give me a ‘goosebumps’” Hyoyeon cover her ears. And close her eyes!

  Donghae just laugh at her

‘aigo this girl.. She doesn’t know that now she's the one who act cute’

‘Ah! She closed her eyes…’ donghae smiles widely.. this’s he next chance to kiss her again…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I squeeze all my ideas that I have just to make these marathon updates ^^.. i'll be back tomorrow or maybe next week.. or... next month... need to fill-in back my idea... :P happy reading guys!! thanks for keep supporting me!!! love u.. and as always sorry if there are TOO many spelling mistake and grammar error for sure... mian ^^ - admin