Your Arms Around Me

You and I

[au-ish, established relationship, wc: 550+]

Even though Jongsuk doesn't profess it aloud, he will admit that he love Woobin's arms. They're long, sturdy, and they tend to slither around his waist more often than not. Half the time- mostly when they're in public and he's too shy to let people see them in action, he would go and push those arms off as casually as possible. He knows that Woobin's aware of his insecurity; maybe that's why the male lets him off with a smile and a small look of acceptance. Doesn't mean he allow himself to ignore the pricks of guilt poking within him, however.

Other times- when in private as well as when he's in a good mood, he would let Woobin hang onto him with him pinning those arms in place. He would even allow himself to lean closer to Woobin until he's warm and comfortable and relaxed. There's one minor setback though and it's the fact that Woobin happen to welcome any and every touch, every hugs and kisses, every initiation that he sometimes he overdoes it.

Like that one time when it was Jongsuk's turn to sleep over in Woobin's apartment, as agreed the first time they discussed over whether or not one should move into the other's home (neither agreed to move but it was okay). After two whole weeks of work and school and errands from all corners, the two finally had the time for each other. And it was an understatement to say that Jongsuk didn't missed Woobin. So the moment he stepped into the apartment, he immediately clung on to the tall male's back and stayed there for roughly an hour or so, resting his cheek against the nape of Woobin's neck and observing silently as the other male cooked and strode around the premise of the kitchen.

Woobin didn't mind it, no, of course not. He regarded the gesture with an affectionate smile and a short kiss to Jongsuk's temple. Then, he asked what he would want for dinner. And that was it. Sure, Woobin did paid attention to him and made sure that Jongsuk didn't distance himself as he worked but come on. Surely Woobin knew that he wanted something a little more?

To say that Jongsuk was bothered by the lack of touches during that time was also an understatement. More that he would've liked anyway.

It wasn't until they had just prepared to sleep in Woobin's bedroom that Woobin did do something. And after approximately four minutes of hesitance and reassurance and 'you know this is my way of showing you how much I missed you, Suk ah' that Jongsuk finally let himself go, pulling Woobin's arms around his body so that he could feel the warmth and security they offered.

The next morning had Jongsuk lying flat against the bed, a pillow propped over his head, an arm hanging off the edge of the mattress, and a familiar dull ache throbbing over his lower half. He was sure he wasn't going to be able to walk for at least a day.

But as he rolled to his side and found Woobin sleeping soundly by his side (with a line of drool from his parting lips), he couldn't help but to smile, take the limp arm that slung over his waist, and adjust it more comfortably before returning to sleep.

It was well worth it.

 

a/n: um...sorry for this being short and seemingly late? .-. work is tiring me out
forgot to add that the titles for each story are the actual prompts.