Surprise In Dallas

Loving Lee Hongbin-Again

"Flight B172 to Dallas, now boarding."

My heart was beating wildly out of my chest. I was never the type to fly. My palms were sweating and my stomach felt like flipping as confirmation of my nervousness. Taking a deep breath, Elena and I showed our tickets and we got on the terminal. My nervousness was so apparent that Elena could tell. "Relax twin, everything is going to be fine." she assures me. I draw another breath as we reach our seats. I pep talk my self through it as I turn off my phone. I look out the window, waiting for take off as I've already fastened my seat belt. Turning on my iPod, I snap my red Sony headphones in and begin cranking my music, my entire song list on shuffle. The next time I look out the window, we're already up in the air. My eyes widen in shock. Another smooth take off. Nothing will go wrong. I quietly assure myself as I relax against the seat for the rest of the flight.

-

Several hours later, we finally arrive in Dallas. I was missing school, but I hadn't missed a day at all this semester hardly. I was already aware of what was going on in each class, so I had nothing to worry about. Plus, I brought my notes to study while we would be here. I was too glad to be on the ground when we arrived at the airport that I literally wanted to get down on my knees, thank God, then kiss the ground. Getting through the checkpoints and grabbing our bags, we hoped that maybe we could find a car rental place. Luckily, there was one across the way. Elena said she'd take care of paying for it, so while she did the paper work I dug out the directions to the hotel we were staying at. I found them almost instantly, and before I knew it we were off in our rental car, a black Toyota Camry. We packed the trunk and I began reading off the directions for the hotel.

Much to my surprise, 30 minutes later we arrived with no problem, and we already located the stadium where the concert would be on the way. "Well, one less thing we have to worry about," Elena spoke in relief. We checked into the hotel and paid each our share for the room before bringing our bags up. Hungry and jet lagged, we decided we'd get a bite to eat at the restaurant next door before showering and resting. Once we set our bags down, we freshened up and drove over to the buffet and grill. I suddenly wondered what Hongbin was up to. I couldn't let him know I was here until the concert tomorrow. I knew there was a chance of him being in the restaurant, let alone the same hotel as us.

-

It was the day of the concert and I must say I was too excited. Elena and I had spent most of our morning eating breakfast and watching movies in our hotel room. The concert wasn't until later this afternoon, so we decided to go out and look for something to do, rather than being trapped in our hotel room all day. I had managed to get us pretty good seats, but I was unsure if Hongbin would be able to see me in the audience anyway. Elena and I found a clothes shop and decided to look around. After an hour of doing that, we debated on whether or not to get food before the concert, or wait and eat later. "I say we eat later, that way we won't have to worry about going to the bathroom or anything." I suggested. "Good idea, it might be difficult to get back to our seats once we walk out." Elena agreed. With that in mind, we headed off for the stadium.

Upon arriving, Elena and I noticed that it would be a while before we would make it inside. The line was pretty long, and as we made our way towards it, Starlights were talking, singing and chanting. For some reason I was nervous. I guess maybe it was because I was Hongbin's girlfriend, though no one knew about it. "Suppose if we decide to announce that we're dating, what would happen then? I wouldn't be able to come out like this..." I thought quietly to myself. "You okay twin?" Elena asked as if she could read my thoughts. "Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking." I nodded. After another hour, we were finally let inside. Elena and I decided to skip out on the merchandise and just go to our seats, which was no problem. We sat there, waiting for what seemed an eternity as the rest of the fans entered. Soon enough, the lights dimmed.

-

The concert was amazing~ Elena and I waited backstage to see the group along with a few other fans. "Alright, one at a time, in a single file." said the male staff member. My heart raced in both nervousness and excitement as the line began to move. I approach the table, and Ken is dumbfounded. I giggle, assuming that Hongbin showed him a picture of me. I give him five and move over to N, who is just as dumbfounded as well. Hongbin is next to him, and once the fan in front of Hongbin leaves, N nudges him. Hongbin widens his eyes, but tries to hide his shock. "Hi," I speak softly, giggling. Hongbin keeps blinking as I walk over to Ravi, giving him five. After greeting the members and most of the fans have gone, Hongbin quickly walks over to me. "What are you doing here?" He asks, quite shocked. "What? I can't surprise my boyfriend?" I grin. He smiles, trying so hard to keep his hands to himself. "What hotel are you staying at?" Hongbin asks.

"The Hilton." I nod. "Good, let's meet by the dining room past the lobby." Hongbin smiles. I smile, turning to leave with Elena. It didn't take us long to leave the stadium, and within 15 minutes, we were back on the hotel parking lot. I knew VIXX wasn't far behind because their van was a few vehicles back from our own. Elena went up to our room while I walked over to the dining room past the lobby, just as Hongbin told me. I waited, slowly growing impatient, thinking he was never going to come find me. Ten minutes passed, then fifteen. "Ten more minutes," I muttered under my breath. Ten minutes passed. I got up from the chair and made a brisk walk towards the elevators, a bit irritated. I should've known Hongbin wouldn't be able to meet me, not after the concert anyway. I pressed the up button, taking a step back so I could wait for the elevator to come.

When the elevator arrived, the door opened. Hongbin was standing against the wall and seemed surprised to see me in front of him, arms crossed and furious for having kept me waiting. "Baby," he blinked, obviously not climbing out of the elevator. I quickly got on before the doors closed and pressed the button for the 2nd floor. "Thank you for calling me or texting me." I refrain from looking at him, staring down the elevator door. "I'm sorry. N hyung wanted me to do a few things. I tried to be as quick as possible." Hongbin sighed, putting his arms around me. "Forgive me juseyo," He spoke softly, kissing my cheek. "Next time, let me know." I turn to look at him, the elevator coming to a stop and the door opening. I walk out, and he quickly follows. "Come to my room," He takes my hand and drags me along.

We stop at door 216, and he slides his hotel card in before opening the door. Leading me inside, he tugs me toward the bed and into his arms. "I'm so glad you're here. I missed you so much." He whispers into my hair, his arms around my waist. I smile softly, wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you too." I whisper back. He slightly pulls away, cupping my chin with his thumb and index finger so that I can look up at him. He smiles lovingly, kissing my lips sweetly. "I think this is the kind of vacation we should've taken," I chuckle. Hongbin's cheeks turn a slight shade of pink as he nods. "Let's take a bath," he smiles, taking off his shoes and entering the bathroom, starting the water. I take off my shoes as well, putting my hair up before joining him in the bathroom.