2.

My Mister

“So I assume we are taking the same flight,” Jessica speaks after finding out they are both heading to the same destination.

“And I am predicting that we will be sitting next to each other during the flight,” Sehun adds.

Her brows knit and her lip slightly pouts in the process, “Is it? What’s your seat allocation?”

He smiles, “55A. And yours is 55B.”

“Of course you knew because you had seen my ticket earlier but then I didn’t expect we would be sitting next to each other,” she states with a quick smile.

“You are observant,” Sehun scratches his head witty.

“Jessica!” they both tilt their head and see a man probably in his forties wearing a creepy smile approaching their direction.

“Erm- Hi, how may I help you Sir?” she asks politely.

“My name is Eugene. I am a big fan of you. I have all your posters and magazine displays in my room. You are my goodness; I really worship you with all my heart. Youa re my energizer, I longs to meet you. I really love you so much. You are so much prettier in real life,” she takes a step back when he is taking steps closer to her. She feels slightly uncomfortable by his words although it is meant to be a compliment, but he seems a little dramatic.

“Can I take a photo with you, my lady?” he requests, his lip.

“Uh-“she hesitates, “Er, sure.”

“You help us take a photo,” the man demands instead of asking, shoves his camera to Sehun.

Eugene tries to advance his ways by grabbing Jessica hand, pulling her closer to him. His actions make her startle, she doesn’t like it at all. “You smell nice,” he breathes in deeply.

Sehun notices how the man is making Jessica uneasy and when he sees the man almost places his hand onto her waist, he quickly dashes and stops him. “I don’t think its appropriate gesture,” he grabs the man wrist before he could even touch her. Sehun gives him a disapproving glare.

“Who are you?! Don’t into mine business,” Eugene hisses.

“I am her manager. Sorry that you have busted your only chances of photography together with her,” Sehun tosses Eugene phone to him. “And if you tries to follow us, I will report to the security,” he turns back and warns him.

Sehun then grabs Jessica hand, “You okay?”

She nods. “Thank you for your help again.” Surprisingly to him, she remains calm.

***

“Ladies and gentleman, please ensure your seat belts are securely tightened. We will be flying in approximately 5 minutes,” the announcement was made.

Jessica tries to buckle her seat belt but no matter how she figures how to buckle, it doesn’t seem to works. “Let me help you,” Sehun offers after noticing her struggles.

He leans towards her and helps her with the seat belt and with split seconds, the belt is buckle.

“Uh… thanks,” she gazes at him, a flush rose over her cheek.

“You are welcome,” he replies with his eye smile. She doesn’t know why but she feels her heart skips a beat. She quickly looks away and stares at the airplane runway through the window.

“So are you going for work trip or holiday?” Sehun begins the conversation.

“I am going to attend my sister wedding,” she replies. “What about you?”

“You wouldn’t believe if I told you,” he says. She notices how his eye forms into a crescent shape whenever he smiles.

She raises her brows and waits for his reply. “I am attending my brother wedding too.”

Her eyes widens upon his reply. “Seriously? That’s coincidence!”

“So how long have you been here in America?” she asks curiously since she notices that he speaks fluent English.

“5 years?” he answers.

“You have a business here or?” she further probes.

“I start a small business together with my friend,” he hands her the name card.

She surveys the name card. “Cap designer, interesting. If you need a model for your products, you know you can find me,” she smiles sweetly. She knows how popular this brand of cap is in the industry.

“How can I afford you, a prestigious model,” he jokes.

“I will do it for free for you as a return of favors. You have helped me so much earlier.”

“Then I wouldn’t say no to it,” he laughs. “Besides the reason of returning to attend my brother wedding, I am also launching my first ever products in Korea.”

“Really? If you need help, you can always look for me,” she gives him her name card as well.

“Sure thing,” he inserts the name card into his card holder.

“So why have you thought of coming to America to do modeling? For what I know, Korea needs people like you,” he asks.

“How do I put it,” she taps her chin. “I always have interest in modeling and it’s my dream to become a successful model. I thought America would be a fresh start for someone like me to realize my dream.” She sees no need to tell him about her personal life which also contribute to her decision coming to America.

“I see. So how long have you been here?”

“Near 2 years?”

“You are really independent and brave to travel alone all the way here,” he remarks.

“So I guess that you still know how to converse in Korean?”

She proudly nods. “Why?”

“Great! I need help,” He takes out a Korean phrase book as he wants to brush up his native language.

“You want to learn Korean?” she raises her brow and he nods. “But aren’t you a Korean yourself?”

“Yes indeed but I have not return to Seoul for 5 years already so I have forgotten a lot of it,” he smiles sheepishly.

“No problem. I can teach you the basis and others depending how fast you learn,” she chuckles.

“To be honest, I am a fast learner,” he claims.

The plane is exceptionally quiet as many were asleep except for Jessica and Sehun who are in the midst of teaching and learning. Jessica tries to hold back her laughter whenever Sehun incorrectly pronounces the word. And when she does that, Sehun would playfully flick her forehead for laughing at his pronunciation and in return, she would pout at him.

“If you do that again, I won’t teach you,” she threatens playfully when he flicks her forehead again.

“Joesong gyosa (sorry teacher),” he cutely apologizes.

She softly laughs as she is afraid of awaking others up from their deep sleep. “You are forgiven,” she smiles and then they continue with it.

“So how do you say -- ,” Sehun turns to his left. His lip forms into a thin line, he then thoughtfully cover the sleeping Jessica with blanket. “Rest well,” he whispers.

Not soon after, he also falls into deep slumber. After an hour or more, Jessica shifts in her position. She slowly opens her eyes and realizes she has fallen asleep unknowingly. She peers down at the blanket covering her and beams, knowing it must be Sehun who have covered her. She turns to her right and sees how peacefully he sleeps and takes this chance to examine his almost near to perfection face.

She removes the blanket and then covers Sehun. She leans forward as she places the blanket onto him but not knowing that her action causes him to wake up. They then stare at each other for minutes until she breaks the eye contact. “Sorry that I woke you up.”

He sits up and sleepily shakes his head. “Don’t you feel cold?”

“No, I don’t. You better get some sleep,” she says.

“Alright. You too,” he sleepily rubs his eyes. Before he closes his eyes, he covers her with the blanket again. “Don’t catch a cold. I have one too, so don’t worry.”

curls into a pleasant smile. Surprisingly, this man here makes her heart flutter which hasn’t happens ever since the break up with Luhan. She has never met such a gentleman who cares about others.

“Dear onboard passengers, we will be arriving Incheon Airport in approximately 3 minutes time. Please be seated and buckle your seat belt.”

When the plane had landed, Sehun helps her with her luggage when they claim at the baggage belt and then they both proceed to the arriving hall. “You don’t have to…” Jessica says.

“I insist.”

“So where are you heading to?” Jessica asks, slightly upset that they will be separated very soon.

“To my brother place I think, is your family coming to fetch you?” he too, has a very weird feeling stirring inside him, it’s like they both doesn’t want to leave each other sight but they have to.

She nods. “My sister will be there.”

They take each step slower towards the arrival hall. “So… anyway I spot my sister there,” Jessica points. Her heart pounds when she sees Luhan was there too.

“I spot my brother too,” he tells.

They exit the gate and heads to the same direction. “Thank you for everything. I had an enjoyable day with you. I will see you soon. Goodbye,” a sweet smile plasters on her face.

“Goodbye. See you again,” he waves back.

“Unnie!” Krystal screams delightfully and hugs Jessica.

In the meanwhile, Luhan gives bromance hug to Sehun.

“Hi Sica,” Luhan greets and hugs her tightly. “I miss you,” he whispers into her ears.

Jessica feels her heart beats and release the hug, greets back, “Hi Luhan, good to see you again.”

“Sehun?” Jessica notices his presence.

“Jessica?”

“You two knew?” Luhan arches his brow and the two both nods.

“How are you two related?” Jessica questions.

“He’s my brother,” Luhan answers. 

***

TBC....

Thank you for the comments, upvotes and subscriptions. Appreciated! *bow

So do you like the interactions between Hunsica??