1.

My Mister

Jessica elegantly steps out from the cab and put on her sunglasses, pulls her devil red luggage and her high heels makes its entrance to the LA airport. She humbly waves and smiles at whoever still manages to recognize her. At only 25 years old, she is already the infamous model who did several cover pages for prestigious magazines company in America within the remarkable short period of 2 years. Her faces are practically everywhere.

“Good Morning, Miss Jung Jessica,” the receptionist slightly squeals when she saw Jessica who checks in.

“Good Morning, Michelle,” she acknowledges with smiles. She is no doubt the friendliest woman.  

“Miss Jung, this is your air tickets to Seoul, please check if your particulars are correct and please proceed to the boarding area 40 minutes before the flight,” the receptionist kindly informs with smiles.

“Thanks Michelle,” Jessica returns the smile. “Have a nice day.”

“Have a safe flight and nice day too.”

Since she still has time to spare, she walks to the café and orders herself a cup of hot coffee and sandwiches. She takes out a magazine from her bag which she receives from her assistant. The cover page of it is none other than her, Jung Jessica. She briefly flips through the magazine while having her breakfast.

“May I?” she tilts up her head slightly and sees a blonde man wearing a smile at her.

“Sure,” she smiles.

“Thanks,” he puts his meal on the table and seats comfortably in front of her.

“Going to Seoul?” the man in front of her suddenly starts a conversation with her. His eyes stares at the boarding pass inserted in between her passport which she places it on the table

“Oh…” she takes her passport and replies, “Yeah.”

She hasn’t really thought of returning to Seoul and the reason she is returning to Seoul was because her sister, Krystal, who told her that Luhan had finally proposed to her and Krystal wants her to be her bridesmaid and helps her with the wedding preparations. She swears that at that moment she heard the news, her heart pinches.

She knows that this day would come. She did not regret her decision for ending the relationship with Luhan for the sake of Krystal. Krystal is her only sister and she would do anything even to sacrifice her love for her as long as Krystal is happy.

She then gazes at her phone and keys in the password for the access of her private photo gallery. Inside the gallery was all past memories of her first love. She doesn’t know why she still keeps it until now, maybe a part of her wants to be reminded that they both loves one another. Moreover, first love will be imprinted on hearts and mind; it is not so easy to forget.  She scrolls down the gallery and takes one last look of it. She selected all the photos, hesitating if to delete for good and bury all these memories.

She jumps up suddenly when she feels cold coffee soaks her white tee and she hears a woman flustering apologizes behind. She taps onto the delete icon inadvertently in the process.

“It’s okay,” she assures the woman.

She didn’t realize that other guys are staring down at her exposed bare milky skin beneath the soaked clothes until she feels a coat over her.  She turns and sees it was that man who seats in front of her. “Cover yourself up and go to the wash room; I will get you brand new clothes.”

“Uh- thanks,” she quickly rushes to the washroom.

He then go to the nearest departmental store and picks a shirt and requests the sales lady to pass it to Jessica who is inside the washroom.

Jessica changes into the clothes she receives from the lady. “Thanks so much. How much is it? I will pay you back,” she takes her wallet out from her bag.

“No, it’s fine. I insist,” he says.

“If that, I will accept it. Thank you. By the way, you are?” she asks.

“Oh Sehun,” he smiles.

“A Korean too,” she says as his surname is unique.

“I’m…”

“Jessica,” he smiles. He knows. He knows who she is even she wears a shade.

“You know?” she doesn’t seem surprise.

He just smiles and she swears that his cute smiles kill. “Really thanks for your help earlier.”

“It’s a small problem,” he states.

“I’m sorry about your coat. It’s dirty but don’t worry, I will get you an exact new piece,” she affirms.

“Nah. I have many similar coats so it’s fine. You can throw it anyway,” he says.

“Oh… okay then,” she finds it a waste to throw such an expensive coat so she decides to keep it and perhaps she can donate to those who needs.

“So where are you heading to?” she asks.

“Same as you, Seoul,” he answers. 

***

A different plot. Hope it's not boring ;P