My "baby" brother

She says she's bulletproof

“Hi, I’m Kim Taehyung.”

 

 

After that, there was an awkward silence. Or was it just me? I looked up at him with a confused look. Just then I realized he was like waiting for me to speak up. I gathered all my voice in my voice box and all the oxygen into my lungs. I cleared my throat and chuckled a little to let out the tension in me.

“Oh…. Hahaha…. I’m Jeon Gyeoul.”

I saw him smiled a cute smile. ASDFGKPSVBNJF WHAT A CUTE SMILE LEMME PUNCH YOUR FACE

“Why did you leave me at the gate—oh, Mrs. Choi, hi!” Jimin suddenly appeared.

“Yah, Park Jimin, who told you you can come inside?” Nana blurted.

“Let him be, Nana. Jiminie, here’s a new classmate. Don’t get too close with him or he’ll get your stubbornness.”

“Mrs. Choi, I’m not that stubborn! Just…. A little. Hahaha! Hi, I’m Park Jimin.” He offered a hand like when he does to me when we do our sign of friendship.

“Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.” The orange guy said and he accepted the hand and THEY DID OUR BRO SHOULDER BUMP. WTH JIMIN THAT’S OURS!

“So… Mrs. Choi, I’ll be taking over. Come on Kim Taehyung-ssi, I’ll show you around.” Nana invited mr. orange guy.

As soon as they left, Mrs. Choi commanded Jimin to close the door. She sighed and said that she felt Nana likes the transferee. I nodded with a knowing smile and shared a hi-5 when she suddenly said “Flirt.”

I can’t even think of any reason why students are intimidated of Mrs. Choi. She’s always on the trend, she can easily adapt to our generation and she knows A LOT. I love her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!”

“Aish, don’t touch me!” I dodged his hands.

“It’s just a little welcoming gesture for the newcomer! What are you so jealous about?”

“Just a little welcoming gesture? Dude, it’s OUR sign of friendship.” We both argued until we came to our apartments’ building. He kept on chasing as I did my fast walk.

“And isn’t that a GUYS’ bump in the first place? So it’s natural!”

Okay, so I don’t even know why I am mad with a single gesture he did to a stranger. But, hey…. It’s like giving away our friendship! Call me shallow and selfish but that’s me and I don’t give up on what I stand for.

“And so what if it’s only for guys? Don’t tell me you’ve been doing that to others?”

“Of course not! And I don’t know what happened earlier! It just happened! I—“

As I stepped on the last step of the stairs, I saw something that I shouldn’t be seeing right now. In front of me, in front of my door rather, which is just a few inches to the right of the stairs, stands……

“Jungkook!?” Two voices spoke simultaneously.

“Noona! Oh, Jimin hyung?”

I didn’t mind all those bag, a luggage, and a huge red plushie he’s carrying. What shocked me more is that Jimin and Jungkook knew each other. I mean I know Jungkook also goes to the same school as ours but he is two years our junior and just….. there is just no way they are close enough like this! Who is Jungkook to call Jimin “hyung” and who is Jimin to call Jungkook just Jungkook so casual like they’ve been friends for more than I’ve been a sister to Jungkook?

“You didn’t tell me you know Jungkook.”

“And you didn’t tell me that Jimin hyung is your new boyfriend.”

Jimin and Jungkook said, respectively.

“There are things I want to clarify before anything else.” I looked at Jimin. “First, Jungkook is…. I don’t just know Jungkook, you idiot. Can’t you see any resemblance?” And then I shifted my gaze to Jungkook right after I heard Jimin replied a very confident “No.”

“And you, for your information, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, Jimin is not a ‘new’ and a ‘boyfriend’ to me.”

“Then what happened to Y—“

“Don’t you dare speak a prohibited word in this place or I’m never letting you in.” I went straight in front of my door, entering my code.

“Then why are you two quarrelling like a cou—“

“Do you wanna be welcomed to my house or not?”

“I want.” Kookie grinned at me as he pushed his luggage and threw his bags inside my home.

“Why are you so cold to your brother?”

“I’m not, this is how I show my love to him.”

It’s true though, I’m not really cold towards Jungkook. This is just the way I show how much I love him. Actually, if you see it, Jungkook is the cold (and awkward) one. He is just the type of person who melts when around the people he is comfortable with. And I guess I’m the lucky one who only sees, hears and feels this type of Jeon Jungkook.

So now, again, I lost so I shrugged away the cold ‘me’ and let him in. Jimin followed but since I hate him for now I tried to block his way but he was holding one of Jungkook’s bags that he doesn’t want to let go when I asked him to give me so he can just go home, so I had no choice other than to let him in.

 

Stubborn kid.

 

 

 

 

 


Shoutout to:

@eidolon - Oh, hi there~ Thanks for appreciating my story! I'll try my best to meet your expectations ^^ please keep on anticipating /puppy eyes/ :3