CHAPTER 2

a dream of reality

" YA PABO! NEO MICHEOLSEO? do you know how hard I had to work to even get you that stinking ticket ?! YA!"  screamed my sister, joan unnie, " I am so sick and tired of you CRYING AND CRYING everyday single damn day so you take that ticket and go to that stupid concert you understand?! IT STARTS IN 1 and a half HOUR SO GET GONIG".  

"bu..but I cant! I ... ummmm... need to study! My exams are around the corner! I nee-" I tried to convince my sister but she just cut my off. " You are going to that concert or say bye to your precious box of tao and you. Take it or leave it missy. " she said. 

My box.Our box. Those fond memories. Our pictures.I couldnt... all our times together were in it. And every gift oppa gave me. It was our treasure , our gold.

Dully, I took my bag and slipped the ticket in. " araso eonnie... see you, idabwa...." i blabbered as I opened the door . I then boarded the bus. My thoughts were filled with worry. I was so anxious. What if Tris were to see me. I would be so screwed....  as i continued worrying I sudden reached my stop and hastily tapped out. I looked around at my surroundings . The concert hall was just a few blocks away... there were two lanes .one , bright and short and another ,  dark and long. It seemed be an alley. I immediately looked around and carefully made my way to the alley crawling and all like a ninja. "whew im finally safe" I said as I turned around and walked towards the hall. 

 

"excuse me missy. where do you think you're going?" i froze. that sound... it was all too familiar. I turned around already aware of who it was. I was right.

 

It was Tris