...

a dream of reality

It's been 7 years. Seven full years since I last saw You. Do you even remember me? I ... miss you .

My name is Tao . Or Huang Zi Tao , in full. 7 years ago , I was with the girl of my life. But I recieved my acceptance letter to become a trainee for exo. Hence, I had to leave. Its great and all , but I couldnt bear the thought of losing her, ever.

-your pov-

"ohmygosh you are sooooo pathetic" tris mocked. "yeah sooooo pathetic" amber and ashley echoed.

it was just another day of school, being bullied. Just because Tris and I had the same father she hated me. It isnt even my fault we had the same dad. A of a sudden I felt a blow on my cheek. The pain surged thorugh my body like electricity as I fell to the ground. I could already taste the blood in my mouth. I put my hand up to my left cheek hoping it would somehow curb the pain when I felt another punch. "ahhh..." it hurt even worse. I looked up ,quivering with pain and resentment as I saw the three of them laughing away and pointing at me. Tris inched nearer and whispered in my ear " Just a hint, don't you dare leave the house today . You know what would happen right?". She smirked as she walked away with those two fools. " You're the fool. You're pathetic. How could you do this...." I looked back to the old days as a drop of tears cascaded down. When she was a nice person. When he.... was still here.

Everyday I thought about him. It was already seven years since he was gone, Seven years of not talking to him, going out with him ... being with him. I wish he'd come back. And today was my only chance of seeing him. But how could I when my life could end just in my attempt to see him again. Also, I might end up not even seeing him....