Chapter 2: The End

Hyoyeon and Tao

Chapter 2

-The Next Morning-

I unlocked the door to my dorm and tiptoed across my room not wanting to wake up anybody. I changed into a set of cleaner clothes and plunged myself into my bed, falling face down first. I turned to face the ceiling as I slowly twirled my hair around my index finger. I smelled the fresh ocean wave scent from the shampoo drops that Tao had gently placed on my hair.

It flooded my brain with memories. I remembered Tao taking my body inside. Without warning our bodies were maneuvering in a slow but sensual way as we pleasured each other. Our loud moans, just barely suffocated by the running water were what hid us from the arriving EXO members. I had never experienced love like this. He was very comforting against my body.

It was all very unforgettable, but what I would never truly forget was that after our intimacy he didn’t just let me leave. I didn’t just make a shameful escape out his window. Although that’s exactly what happened it didn’t feel like that at all; because his last words to me had caused so much impact.

Before I had left his room that morning, because that’s where we ended up after the shower, he told me the most beautiful words anyone had ever told me.

“I’ve read articles about you, all of them actually, because I’ve always idolized you. I hope you know that you have always been beautiful. You know I’m not a very good dancer like you, but still I begged the managers to let me do that dance battle, in which I knew you would be performing. I was very persistent and they let me.” Tao said holding my face with both his hands, lying beside me inching closer and closer to my lips.

“Tao…” I tried to stop his beautiful babbling, but he shushed me instead with one finger on my lips.

“Let me finish,” Tao insisted, “-yesterday I showered you with water, but from now on I’m going to shower you with love. “  He kissed me and it left me a little bit confused, I didn’t really know what he meant, but with that we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up in his arms, he didn’t say anything he just stared into my eyes. He knew I had to go. I changed quickly and sneaked out his window. Before I managed to fully place my whole body outside he grabbed me by the wrist, turning my face and giving me a small peck on the lips. We both smiled as we waved goodbye to each other.

-3 years later-

 I sat at the corner of my couch, both happy and sad at my current surroundings. I didn’t live alone, yet that’s how it felt. My relationship with Tao had grown stronger to the point where we had moved in together in a spacy condominium. Still If I was lucky I could get to see him twice in one month.

EXO had grown more popular and Girls Generation had little to no activities. In fact the only time we could actually be together without having to carefully plan was during SM town concerts. Even then it was hard. Still after 3 years of sneaking around, no one had found out. Not a single soul at SM town knew.

Fans were sneaky, however; luckily it was a few good ones. We had been able to pay off a couple of them to keep their mouths quiet. I cannot begin to explain how lucky Tao and I were to be caught by understanding fans.

I had saved up quite an income, but it didn’t matter if Tao wasn’t with me and I was terribly scared that one day he would leave me. But hopefully today would not be that day. I just waited impatiently for the doorbell to ring.

Buzz buzz buzz, the doorbell went and I quickly stood up and ran to unlock the door. Two pairs of hands pushed me in, grabbed me placing both his hands on my underarms and twirled me in the air.

“Finally, you have no idea how much I missed you!” Tao shouted as he held me in a tight embrace with his lips trailing kisses from my cheeks down to my neck. He then found my lips.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them up. I wrapped them around his waist and not parting from my lips he carried me to our bed. Pushing my chest down he started to my white silk blouse.

“I’m not signing the contract this month. Tomorrow is the last tour I go on. I don’t want to be in EXO anymore if I have to be far from you,” Tao said, his voice a bit muffled as his lips refused to leave my chest.

 “Tao, wait, what?” I said shocked.

“You heard me.” Tao responded, his hands busy trying to remove my skirt. I pushed him off and sat up.

“Tao explain,” I said confused folding my arms across my chest.

“I’m not into the whole boy band thing anymore. I’ve made enough money. I have a degree. There are other things I want to do, things that won’t keep me so far from you. We can finally have an uninterrupted life together.” Tao explained, kneeling in front of me, holding my face with his soft hands.

“Fine then I won’t sign the upcoming contract either.” I said determined. We looked at each other, holding our faces into place.

“Alright, let’s do it!” We both said in unision.

“Tao, there’s something I need to tell you.” I shifted my eyes away from him. I couldn’t look at him with what I was about to tell him. I got off the bed and walked to the kitchen because I couldn’t face him. He followed and nudged me indicating that I should continue.

“My period started to become irregular, and I went to the doctor and...” I couldn’t finish.

“What is it Hyoyeon? Tell me quickly, you’re scaring me.” Tao mumbled, worry beginning to spread on his face.

“I’m pregnant. I’ve been for 6 months, and I didn’t tell you the last time you came because I was scared of how you would react.” I told a surprised looking Tao, while I walked further into the living room and sat on the couch. Tao kneeled on the rug in front of me.

 I was beginning to show and I couldn’t keep it secret any longer. However as it was my first pregnancy, I was lucky that it had taken so long for me to show any signs. I had also learned to hide it with baggy clothes. I was growing even more scared because Tao was frozen beneath me.

“I’m going to be a father,” Tao whispered to himself, his eyes wide in complete shock. After a couple seconds he finally looked up at me.

“I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!” Tao yelled in excitement and picked me up, twirling me in circles.

“Tao, put me down, I’m going to vomit” I said a bit nauseated. He put me down and started running around the rooms, yelling that he was going to be a father. I hadn’t seen that coming. I had been scared for months. The clear happiness in his face made my heart sore to the sky.

He started calling the EXO members saying that he was going to be a father. He would hang up on them before they even had time to question what was going on. Tao was too excited he just wanted to get the news out into the open.

“Tao are you sure you should have done that?” I questioned as he grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

“It’s about time. And stop being so scared about everything. You, I and our beautiful child are going to be together and no one will ever be able to separate us,” Tao assured me and continued, “Now the real question is what color should I paint the room, will he be a boy or a girl? Oh it doesn’t matter.” Tao started chattering to himself and I would just nod pretending I was hearing what he was saying. I was just so happy I forgot to tell him the whole news.

“Tao, the pregnancy is expected to happen on your birthday.” I said as he stared at me a wide smile forming on his face.

“I swear if you say one more thing like that I’m going to die from happiness. How will I ever be able to rival that birthday present?” Tao asked with a mocking pout.

“Tao, they’re twins.” I said a little unsure, I didn’t know how he would react after knowing that it wasn’t one bundle of joy, but two instead.

Tao did his childish fainting spell on my lap and I laughed so hard, my laugh became inaudible. I punched him lightly on the shoulder to stop him from his charade. He got up and started doing his famous growl signature dance move.

“I’m that good,” He said still acting extremely ridiculous in front of me. A small smirk formed at the edge of his lips as he picked me up and carried me to our bed. He lay beside me his chest pressed firmly against my back. He placed one hand on my stomach and caressed it gently. His other hand was placed below my neck like a pillow, and it came out and about my face where I could hold it.

“Thank you, Hyoyeon.” He said as he placed a kiss on the back of my head.

“I love you and I promise to shower our family with love, always and forever.” Tao whispered into my ear and lulled me slowly with his small graces on my head. “Will you marry me?”

“I love you too and yes I’ll marry you, “I was able to say as we both fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so if you're reading this please comment. How did I do. Did you like how i wrote it, was there enough fluff. Are you cringing a little at my scenarios. Does it need more dialogue? Anyways well there it is. My first story ever. Hope you enjoyed it!