Chapter 1

Hyoyeon and Tao

Chapter 1

It was getting dark and it was about time I went out for my nightly jog to unclutter my mind from what my life had become. With the scandal and breaking it off with Jay, I really felt that my life was spiraling out of control. It’s also not as if I had a line of work piled up for me, so I had nothing to keep my mind off things. Even the cool weather couldn’t help today.

I spotted a small stand that sold noodles and beer and I sat there for a while. I drank 6 beers, one past my limit. Soon after, I began to feel lightheaded, but I was stable enough to continue my journey for the night. I slowly walked up a hill that led to a park that had more basketball courts than greenery.

Then the noise coming from familiar faces stopped me on my tracks. It was Tao, Sehun, and Kris.

Sh*t.

 Kris was walking towards my direction. I think he was leaving so I took a hidden path that led to a descending staircase. I turned to see him fade into the distance. Well that was a close one. I didn’t want to be caught. Not that I cared, but I’m sure that they would have caught that I was a bit tipsy, I didn't know them well enough to know how discrete they could be.

I already got the weird stares from the rest of my members; I didn’t need judging glares from EXO as well.

I stood at the top of the stairs staring up at the sky, hoping that it would ease the raging nausea growing inside of me. I was so caught up in the night stars that I just had enough time to hear Tao and Sehun approaching the stairwell.

Trying to stay undiscovered, I rushed down the stairs but, I made a wrong move and my foot got stuck on the rail. I would have fallen, but two hands wrapped themselves around my stomach and held me in place.

“Hyo-noona, be careful” Tao whispered against my ears, his chest leaning against my back. His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine. I think that I was too drunk and I was enjoying things a little too much.

“No, Tao. I think that’s my problem, I’m too careful.” I responded. I can’t believe I told him that. But it was true. I wouldn’t have minded falling off. It would have solved all my problems, my insecurities. I looked at them with pride clear in my face. Proud of myself that I had actually been able to say something like this in front of people I wasn’t that close to.

I laughed a little. Sehun’s face was priceless and Tao looked a bit scared.

“Wipe those faces off you two. I was joking.” I said trying to ease them a little.

“Don’t joke like that, noona” Sehun said and sighed in relief.

Tao didn’t take it. I could tell by his position. He shifted his weight to one leg and gave me a blank stare. He wasn’t as naïve as I thought. He knew I wasn’t joking.

“Let us walk you home.” Tao suggested.

I refused and without a response started my way downstairs, but Tao grabbed my wrist and insisted on keeping his hand there, until we reached the bottom. His touch felt nice.

“Come to our dorm. You can leave when you’re ‘better’ ” Tao said that last word with a sarcastic emphasis.

“How’d you know?” I was curious.

“I can smell it on your breath.” He said, losing the formality. I didn’t care. I had never really cared for formalities. It’s not like there was such a huge age difference. Anyways, the three of us walked to their dorm.

When I went inside I noticed that the room was empty. The other members must be at the other dorm or doing their own business. Either way I didn’t ask.

Tao went inside to take a shower because he was sweaty from his basketball game with Kris. Sehun had not joined the game so he accompanied me in their living room. It was a little bit awkward, but the worsening headache kept me from thinking much about it. I rubbed my temples trying to help the pain, but to no avail.

“Do you want me to go buy you a cup of tea?” Sehun asked concern clear in his voice. Maybe it would help so I nodded. He grabbed a coat and ran out the door.

I almost fell asleep on the couch, but a loud thump and a small growl coming from the hallway woke me right up. It shook the drunkenness right out of my body, but it didn’t help the growing headache. Still I grew a bit worried and walked to the bathroom, the source of the noise. I knocked on the door, but received no answer.

Since the door was not locked I pranced right in. The curtains covered a humming Tao. Still his shadow was displayed against the beige curtains and I could see the outline of his toned body.

“Tao are you okay?” I said reminding myself what I had come here for.

“Yes. Sorry did I scare you? I just dropped the shampoo bottle on my foot. Hurt like hell.” Tao yelled over the running water. I found it funny that we felt so comfortable with each other, when he was standing not far from me , with a curtain as our only barrier. We were acting like this was the norm; as if it was custom for me to just prance into Tao’s shower time. I chuckled loudly at the scene.

“What is so funny Hyoyeon?” Tao poked his head through the curtain, revealing just a bit of his chest.

The way in which he said my name as if we had been friends for life shook me. It made my already week emotions more frail. And a clear frontal view of his torso, as he opened the curtains a bit wider, made my blood rush to my head and the nausea returned striking full force.

I rushed to the toilet, fell to my knees and started regurgitating the lunch I had earlier that day. Suddenly an almost Tao kneeled beside me, keeping my hair out of the way as I made hurling noises down the toilet. When I was done we both got up together.

“Thank you Tao.” I said as I flushed the toilet. Tao caught me staring back at his bare body. I couldn’t read his face at first, but the growing smirk on his face told me that he was enjoying himself.

“Noona, would you like to shower with me?” Tao’s question caught me off guard, I almost fainted. He caught me and pulled me to the shower, where he turned the knobs and made the water colder. He sprinkled some of the water on my face and then caressed me; his fingers lingering on my neck.

“Better?” he asked, his smile refusing to leave his face. I could only nod.

Then suddenly he pulled my shirt off and it completely shocked me as he now stared at me, with a small but, vicious grin. He pulled me into his damp chest and reached behind me to unlatch the hooks on my bra.

“No Tao. This is wrong.” My hand pushed against his chest lightly and he complied. This left him staring at me. His eyes would shift down my body, to my s and then to my face, he created a pattern in this way. It made me blush a little, but I was flattered that Tao found me worthy of being checked out.

I knew he didn’t just want to shower, I could tell by the way his eyes were looking at me. If I said yes I knew that we weren’t just going to be taking a friendly shower. bodies in close proximity tend to do certain things.

Shaking me from my thoughts he asked, “Hyoyeon are you sure? The water is very cool. It will make you feel better. We won’t do anything you don’t want to.” Tao said lifting my chin up with his thumb and index finger so that I could look up straight into his eyes. He gave me a pleading look, his eyes hypnotizing me.

F**k. I’m going to regret this. God help me if anybody finds out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok what did you think of the first chapter? Was it ok, how much improving do i need, does it need more dialogue, more fluff, does my writing make sense. I'm a little scared, hahahaha.