Happy Ever After

my fairytail

3 years later.

 

It's been three years since you've last seen him , sure you've talked over the phone and chatted but it just wasn't enough , you wanted to tell him how much he means to you. You even invited him to your graduation but he couldn't come. But you always wore the necklace he gave you , it was your most precious thing in the world.

 

You smiled to yourself as you remembered your friends reaction as you told them how you meet this beautiful creature and how he managed to capture your heart.

 

Here you are sitting  in your favourite spot at the café where you usually hanged out, you smiled as the memories were still fresh from your mind.

 

"it's been three years  when are you coming back XiLuhan ?" you asked out loud.

 

"still talking to yourself , (y/n)" a voice said. You turned around to see the owner of the voice , the boy no…no the man you've been missing so much

 

"you're back !" you exclaimed as you hugged him.

 

"I missed you (y/n)" he whispered. You blushed and muttered a "I miss you too"

 

"come with me , let's catch up and chat like old times" he said as he pulled you out the café.

 

He brought you to the park where you guys first meet. You giggled as the memories came back to you , getting why you laughed Luhan smiled as he too remembered how you first meet.

 

"(y/) , remembered when I told you that when I comeback I was gonna ask you something ?" he said. You nodded your head. "luhan , is something wrong ?" he smiled as he kneeled down and took something out of his pocket.

 

"will you spend the rest of my life with me miss (y/n) ? Will you marry me ?" he said. You were shocked , the man whom you have grown to love was asking you to marry him.

 

"luhan, of course I would " you cried out as you hugged him. He took cupped your cheek and kissed you.

 

"wo ain ni (y/n)" he whispered.

 

"I love you too luhan".

 

----------------------------------

a proper ending to my story :) Lol hope you liked it guys :)