goodbye

my fairytail

 

You sat at you favorite spot in the café as you waited for your friend , he wanted to talk to you about something. You chuckled as you remembered how you first meet.

 

Flashback

 

At café namoo :

 

"it really isn't fun coming to a café alone " you thought as you checked out your phone for any new messages from your friends. Your friends where either out on family trips or taking up summer classes , that leaves you alone.

 

"might as well take a walk in the park to clear my mind" you said to yourself as you left the café.

 

There weren't a lot of people  in the park as you strolled around…you were there just aimlessly thinking of what to do. When you felt someone passed by you , you didn't know why but you looked back and there you saw the most beautiful man in the world looking back at you.  He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and baggy shirt , it was simple but he made it look expensive.

 

"hey" he said as he went walked toward you. You continued to stare at him until you felt him touch your shoulder , you were jolted back to reality. "are you okay ? " he asked. "I'm sorry , my mind was somewhere else" you answered. He chuckled and said "it's cool , I mean I do that a lot too". You chuckled.

 

"oh I'm Luhan by the way , Xi Luhan " he reached out his hand toward you. "you're Chinese ? I have a Chinese name too. but my English name is (Y/N)" you said. "really that's great ! " he said , "uhm…would you like to grab some lunch sometime , if you're cool with it you know? " he continued. You could only smile and nod you head.

 

You exchanged numbers and he promised to call you the soonest time possible.

 

Flashback end

 

After that you went out to lunch with him and you found that you guys were similar in some ways and he helped you improve your Chinese and that both of you love to dance and that he was a very sweet guy to be with , he was a gentleman and could crack the most corniest joke in the world. You laughed to yourself as you remembered how you became friends in such a short time.

 

"laughing by yourself , (y/n) "

 

You turned around to see him  the person you've been thinking about. "hey" you said. He sat across from you "did you wait long ?" he asked. You shook your head and smiled. There was silence before he continued "(y/)" you stared at him

 

"I'm going back to China" he said.

 

"oh." was all that came out of your mouth as you couldn't look at him. You couldn't bear to see your crush, your friend leave as you have been so comfortable with him in the short time that you have known him.

 

"but…I'll comeback" he continued

 

You stared at him with hope. "I'll comeback for you someday , but until then.." he took out a necklace with a wolf pedant in it "will you wait for me ?" he asked. You smiled and nod your head.

 

"when I comeback I'll ask you a question and I hope you say yes , okay " he said. "it's a promise luhan , I'll see you soon then" you said , as he gave you a hug.