Chapter 5

He loves her, she loves him

-Sehun-

“Ahh. Good evening, Mr and Mrs Kim.”

I heard my mother greeted our guests soon as she opened the door and they exchanged their greetings. Well, I saw this Mr and Mrs Kim and I noticed there was someone else who’s standing behind them. And that someone for sure is a guy. Thanks to my height, I’m able to see them clearly unlike my brother, Luhan who’s currently trying to stand on his toes to see them. Hahaha. Poor you, big brother. Okay, he’s not that short after all. It’s just that I’m taller than him thus I get a better view, I guess? Heh.

“Please, come in.” My mother said with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Luhan and I moved from the place we were standing before to make way for Mr and Mrs Kim and the guy behind them (I assume he’s their son) to walked into our house.

“Introducing my son. This is Luhan.” My mother pointed at Luhan beside her. “And next to Luhan is Sehun.” My mother then pointing at me. I smiled and bowed at them when my mother mentioned my name.

“Omo, you’re so lucky for having these handsome boys as your son.” Suddenly I heard Mrs Kim said that to my mother. Hell yeah, Mrs Kim. Tell me something I don’t know. I tried to hide the smirked that formed on my face and I saw Luhan was doing the same thing.

Well we get that a lot, Mrs Kim. From our fangirls.

Okay. That was what Luhan thought in his mind. I couldn't agree more with that statement.

“Your son is handsome as well.”

Then, this guy bowed at my mother and gave her a sweet smile. “Good evening, auntie. My name is Jongdae. But you can call me Chen.”

I feel like I've heard that name before. Jongdae huh? Sounds familiar. Tch. Nevermind. I found this Chen guy smile is charming? I don’t know how to describe it but I just like how both sides of his mouth will curls up when he was smiling. NO! I’M NOT GAY! I just like it, okay? And yeah. I agree with my mother. This Chen guy is handsome. But still he can’t beat me. Hahaha. Well, I’m just saying the truth. Don’t get mad at me, okay? I bet he also have lots of fangirls. Just like me and Luhan.

Oh. Suddenly I remembered something. While Luhan and I were helping our mother to prepare dinner awhile ago, she mentioned that our neighbour have a son and a daughter. So, where’s the daughter? If her brother here is some handsome guy, I'm 199.99% sure that she's beautiful or pretty or whatever synonyms with that. But still, honestly I felt a little bit disappointed because Eun Mi is not my neighbour. Errr. Why am I feeling disappointed again?

I want to ask my mother about Chen's sister but I just let it go, let it goooo~ okay back to the point, I just let it go when I saw she and Luhan already moved to the dining table with our neighbour.  I was about to join them when suddenly the doorbell ring again. Are we having another guests or what? I ask to myself. Before I could reach out my hand to open the door, my mother was already dashing towards the door to open it after she excuses herself from the Kim’s family.

“Good evening, Mr and Mrs Kim.”

Okay. Another Kim family. I was about to roll my eyes when I saw someone that caught my attention. She’s wearing a baby blue dress that hug her body nicely (I have to admit it that she does has a nice body). Suddenly, I feel like all of my disappoinment that I felt a while ago just vanished.

“Oh.. Sehun-sshi?”

“Eun Mi?”

We both saying each other name at the same time, making our parents staring at both of us with a questioning look on their face.

“You guys know each other?” my mother asked while she was looking at me and Eun Mi.

“We-we just met this evening.” Damn it, Sehun. Why’d you even stuttered?

“Y-yeah… while I’m waiting for Minseok oppa to finish his class with Min Young.”

I nodded. “We- I mean Luhan hyung kinda bump into her when we’re at the bubble tea shop.”

"I see." My mother and her parents nodded their head. "Oh by the way, come in."

I moved aside to make way for them to come into our house.

"Minseok hyung, Eun Mi-ah, you’re here too?" I heard Chen's voice as soon as we reached at the dining table. I can see that Luhan's hyung face brighten up as he saw Eun Mi.

"Yes, Jongdae oppa. I'm their neighbour too, remember?"

Oppa? Okay, why did I feel a pang of jealousy in my heart right now? Please control your own heart, Sehun.

I went next to Luhan hyung and sat beside him and we started to eat our dinner. Throughout the dinner, I get to know that Chen is actually Eun Mi’s and Minseok hyung’s cousin. Now I knew why did Eun Mi called him ‘oppa’.

“Eun Mi-ah, you’re so pretty. I’m sure that you already have a boyfriend, right sweety?”

I stopped eating for a while when I heard Eun Mi’s name was mentioned by my mother. I looked at Eun Mi and I saw her cheeks turned to pink. Suddenly, I felt nervous, waiting for her to answer my mother’s question.

She cleared . “Thank you, auntie.” She called my mother ‘auntie’ because my mother told her to do so. “Emm… actually… I-I don’t even have a boyfriend. Not yet.”

“Ohh. Then, you can have Sehun to be your boyfriend.”

I choked on my food as soon as my mother said that.

“Or maybe Luhan.”

It’s Luhan hyung turn to choke on the water he’s drinking at the moment.

“I don’t mind. I’d love to have you as my daughter-in-law.”

I swore I saw my mother grinned at me and Luhan hyung. And Eun Mi’s cheeks turned from pink to red. She really looks cute with those natural blusher on her cheeks. Okay, okay. Stop it, Sehun!

“Omma…” Both of us whined at the same time, causing all of the people around the table laughing at us (Eun Mi is the only exception because she’s still shock – I assume – from hearing my mother’s statement – about having me or Luhan hyung being her boyfriend and also about the daughter-in-law thingy).

I’m so sorry, Eun Mi. Our mother can be too straight forward sometime.

I heard Luhan hyung said that in his mind. Yeah. I felt sorry for her too.

I noticed that Mr and Mrs Kim didn’t even mind when my mother said that. Hell, they even laughed at me and Luhan hyung. I guess they don’t really mind having me as their son-in-law then. I grinned to myself.

Oh Sehun, I’m 99.99% sure you’re out of your mind right now!

Oh my... I really need to control my own heart.

 


 

A/N : Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, i managed to update this chapter /cries a river/ ;A; i'll be going back to school tomorrow. that means today will be the last day i'll be at home /cries a river again/ and i want to apologize for the late update. please bear with the lazy me and also my always-having-a-writers-block mind /cries a river again and again and again/

 

 

 

here,

sehun is being a cutie pie

feat a comforting tao :D

they're so cuteeeeeeee

asdgfjgkglfkdhfsjhdkjshdlakhdkagdkad /nosebleed/