Chapter 4

He loves her, she loves him

-Sehun-

Luhan and I went back home straight after we left the bubble tea shop. We walked into our house soon as we arrived there and noticed that our parents were busying themselves at the kitchen.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked Luhan who’s standing beside me.

Luhan raised his shoulders up. “I don’t have any idea.”

“What are you doing, omma?” I asked my mother who seem to not notice that Luhan and I were there.

“Ahh. Both of you are already here.” She walked towards the dining table where Luhan and I sat. “I’ve invited our new neighbour to come over and have dinner with us. So, I’m preparing for tonight’s dinner.”

“Ohh.” Luhan and I nodded.

“And Mrs. Kim said she have a son that has the same age as you.” She pointed at Luhan. “And a daughter that has the same age as you.” Now she pointed at me.

Ohh. What a coincidence. It’s the same with Eun Mi and Minseok. I kept thinking about the possibilities that they might be our new neighbour. It would be great if they’re really our neighbour. I mean if that’s the fact, I can see *ehem* Eun Mi every day. And why am I being excited about seeing this Eun Mi girl again? It’s not that you like that girl or what, Sehun-ah. But seriously, why do I keep praying that they’re the one that going to be our new neighbour’s son and daughter that my mom kept talking about.  Well, maybe because we already talked to them and we knew that they’re friendly and easy going.

“Hello? Earth to Sehun?”

I flinched a little when Luhan waving his hand in front of my eyes.

“Why are you spacing out? What’re you thinking about?” Luhan asked me. I realized that my mom was already continuing the things that she’s been doing before – preparing dinner.

I shook my head. “I-It’s nothing, hyung.”

“It doesn’t seem nothing to me. You didn’t even hear what omma said to you.”

“What did omma said?”

“Well, omma asked us to help her cut the vegetables and organize plates and utensils on this dining tab-”

“I’ll take the table.” I volunteered before he could even finish his words. There’re a lot of things that Luhan can do better than me – one of it is cooking. I have to admit that he was a better cook than me. Cooking and me is a big NO NO! Unless if you want to see me hurt myself or put the whole house on fire.

“Just the way I expected.” Luhan mumbled before he stood up and walked towards his mom to help her with the dish.

               

-Eun Mi-

I sighed for the 67369821th time today (okay, I was lying). But still I lost count on how many times I sighed in front of my bed, looking down at the baby blue dress that was lying there. Can someone tell me again why do I have to wear this ing dress?

“Because we have a dinner to attend, my dear.”

Suddenly I heard someone said that behind me as if that person could read my mind. I turned myself around to see my mom who was standing at my bedroom’s door frame. She didn’t just read my mind, did she?

“And would you please wear that dress and get ready now so we won’t be late for the dinner?”

“But why do I have to wear this dress? It’s just a dinner with our new neighbour for god’s sake.” I rolled my eyes. “Can’t I just wear jeans and shirts?” I looked at her with puppy eyes, hoping that she will say ‘yes’.

“No.”

“But why? WHYYYYYYY?” I whined overdramatically (is this word even exist?). I don’t even care how ugly my face looked like right now as long as I don’t have to wear that dress.

“First impression is important, my dear.” My mom said before she walked away towards her bedroom – to get ready for the ‘BIG’ dinner I guess.

But still, is it that bad to just wear jeans and a simple t-shirt? Will they have a bad impression on me if they saw me wearing just that? Ughhhh!!! I don’t want to think about it anymore. Just ing wore the ing dress, Eun Mi-ah!

And at the end, I wore that baby blue dress anyway (well, I wouldn’t want to hear my mom nagging at me for the whole week. you wouldn’t want to, right? would you?). It has laces on the upper part of it and it’s sleeveless. It’s just a simple dress. Simple but beautiful.

I admit that this dress does look beautiful. But, there were a few reasons why I hate to wear them. No, scratch that. Hate was just too strong to use. I just don’t like to wear them.

And the reasons were :

  1. It makes me look girly and I’m not that kind of girly girls like those in college that like to spend their time gossiping or spazzing or fangirling over hot-ing-good-looking guys in the college.
  2. I like jeans and shirts better because it was more comfortable.
  3. It just doesn’t fit with my personality.
  4. I’m not that girly.
  5. I’m not that girly.
  6. I’m not that girly.
  7. I just don’t like to wear them.

That’s all.

As a conclusion, I like to wear jeans and shirts more because they were comfortable. I can sit in whatever position I want without getting worried people might saw my or whatnot. I don’t even have to hold my jeans if there was a strong wind blowing. And I can do pretty much everything if I wore jeans.

“Eun Mi-ah!” I heard my mom shouted my name.

“Yes, omma!.”

“Are you done yet?”

“Ahh. Yes! Wait a minute!” I shouted back before I put on a light make up on my face (my mom told me to do so. If not, she’ll be the one who’ll put those make up on my face and I don’t even want that nightmare to happen). I grabbed my phone on my bed and walked out of my room to see Minseok oppa was already waiting behind the door.

I looked at him. Up and down. Down and up.

“Ommaaaa!!!” I ran downstairs where my parents were waiting for me and Minseok oppa.

“Wae?”

“Why on earth oppa can wear something like that and I can’t?”

“Because he’s a boy and you’re a girl.” She patted my head. “Now, let’s go.”

I just froze there where I stood, watching my parents went out of our house.

“Let’s go, little sister.”

I swear I saw my oppa grinned evilly at me. Ughhh! “Shut up, oppa.” I said before I walked out followed by Minseok oppa. I waited for him to close the door before we walked side by side to our neighbour’s house.

“Awww. Please don’t pout like that. Believe me, you look pretty in this dress.”

I chuckled. “Ohh oppa. Please tell me something I don’t know.”

“Pffttt.”

And we both laughed.

 

-Luhan-

I went upstairs to my room to get ready when I finished helping my mom at the kitchen. I went to the bathroom to get a shower to freshen me up a little bit. After that, I went to my walk-in closet to find something for me to wear. It must be simple but pleasant. Well, I do care about my image just like my brother, Sehun.

After I stayed in there for about 10 minutes, I decided to wear this with a pair of black skinny jeans.

I styled my hair a little bit before I went downstairs.

I sat on the couch in the living room with Sehun while waiting for our guest. We were watching some documentary about elephant on the television. Me and Sehun were debating something regarding the elephant documentary that we were watching when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get it.” I heard my mom said from the kitchen before I saw her walking towards the door to open it. I followed behind her and Sehun followed behind me.

“Ahh. Good evening, Mr and Mrs Kim.”

 


 

finallyyyy! i updated this fic, finally. i feel like crying. sobsss T.T it's already 4.30am here. i should go to sleep right now. byeeeeee :D

 

 

 

 

 

oh, should i show what sehun's wearing to you guys?

well,

here,

i'll show it :)

because i love you guys <3

 

sekai for GRAZIA will be the death of me. asdfjkjlkfsljfglhlksalkdsl