back to Thailand

Love Travel

They left the room at 8:00 in the morning went straight to the airport.  They took another flight to Thailand.

              

               Pie’s mother was already waiting at the airport, Kim took a cab and they waved each other goodbye.

 

               They went back to their ordinary lives.  Pie finished her article and Kim went busy in her pictures.  Pie asked Kim to come over her house to finalize their work.  Kim brought her laptop and printouts.

 

               After they finished the article, Kim fell asleep at Pie’s bed.  Pie opened Kim’s laptop to see more pictures.  She saw the folder named Batanes and opened it.  They were two folders, the first folder was named Final and the second was named Pie.   She opened the folder named after her, she was surprised, and they were too many pictures of her since the day she was waiting for her at the airport.  She closed the laptop, went to bed, looking at Kim sleeping, she brushed her fingers to Kim’s hair.  She lied down and hugged Kim.

 

               Pie woke up late, Kim was not beside her.  Pie grabbed the towel and took the shower.  She wondered why Kim left her alone on bed.  She went downstairs and she saw Kim and her mother talking on the living room.

               “Pie, come here.”  Her mother called.

               Pie seated beside Kim.

               “Pie, tell me.  Are in relationship with her?”  Pointing to Kim.

               Pie nodded.  “Yes mom.”

               “Are you good with this, Pie?  Raised her voice.  “Girl to girl?”

               “I know what I’m doing, mom. I love her.”  Looking at Kim.

               “Did Pie tell you about her last relationship?”  Pie’s mother asked.

               “No, ma’am but I don’t care.  What important is today.”  Kim answered.

               Pie’s mother nodded.  “Okay, I’ll let you do this.  In one condition, Kim, please don’t hurt Pie.”

               “Thank you mom.”  Pie went to her mom and hugged.

               “Thank you ma’am, I promise.”

 

               Kim and Pie went to the office to submit the article.  The boss was amazed reading the article.  He asked Kim to work for him as their official travel editor.  Because of Pie, Kim accepted the offer.

 

               They went to a classy restaurant for celebration.  While they’re eating, Pie’s ex-boyfriend came in with another woman.

               “Hi Pie, long time no see.  Who’s your friend?”

               “Kim this is Mark, Mark, Kim.  Kim, let’s go.”

               “Leaving already?  You haven’t finished your dinner yet.”

 

               “Let’s go Kim.”

               Kim and Pie left.

 

               “Who was that Pie?”  Kim asked.

               “My ex  Kim, let’s not talk about that.”

               “Okay Pie.  So where are we going now?”

               “Take me home.”