free day, the last day

Love Travel

They woke up early in the morning.  It was their last day, their free day. They asked the driver to drive them back to the Racuh a Payaman to stay there whole morning to admire.  Before that they bought some food and rented a mat and umbrella.  They enjoyed much in their picnic.  They are always laughing.  Kim gave her camera to the driver to take pictures with Pie.  They never waste a time on their last day.  They went back to the Basco to roam around the town.

 

               They ate their dinner at the restaurant where ate on their first night.  They order the same food the same wine.  The asked the waitress to take pictures with them even the manager.  It was Friday night, the acoustic night.  They stayed longer listening to the music.

               “Can you sing?” Pie asked.

               “A little.” Kim answered.

               Pie raised her arm to the performers at the stage.

               “Pie?”

               “Sing a song for me; this is our last night, right?  Please?”

               The one of the performer came down and asked Kim to sing on the stage.

               “Okay, I’ll sing for you.”  Kim stood up and came up to the stage.

               Kim whispered the keys to the guitarist, and the guitarist nodded.  Everybody was clapping their hands.  “This is for you Pie” and she sang “Better Together by Jack Johnson.”  Kim’s performance went fine.  Everybody loved the song and clapping their hands. 

              

               “Better together, huh.”

               “Why, you don’t like the song?”  Kim asked.

               “I love the song. Thank you.”

 

               It was 12:00 midnight; they went back to their room.   They were packing their things before they went to bed.  They went to bed together, Kim hugged Pie so tight and so Pie to Kim.  Kim kissed Pie’s forehead and whispered, “I love you.”

               “I love you too.” Pie answered and closed their eyes to sleep.