ch 3

I Hate My Job!

 

Your friend skipped to home as you walked behind her. You kept thinking about what happened erailer. "I can't believe I actually got hired. Maybe I can find Jin."

They arrived home. "Mom! Guess what?" Jina ran to Mrs.Choi. "What honey?" she said as set up the table for dinner.

"Jinhee got the job!" she jumped up.

"Really?!" Mrs. Choi turned to you.

You nodded, "Yup." she hugged you instaantly. You felt warm and thought of your own mother. She would hug you the same way.

"Let's eat and sleep early! They might call you tommorrow." Jina sat down. Dinner was over and you head to bed. You quickly went to sleep which was surprising cause usually you'll have a hard time sleeping. But today you felt calm and defferent. It was easy for you to sleep.

You woke up feeling a little excited. Jina had school today so she left already. You took a bath and got ready. You noticed there was a huge bag next to the door. It had your name on it. So you looked in it and saw some boy clothes. Mrs.Choi came in, "Oh Jinhee, you're awake. I went shopping and bought you some things."

"But you didn't have to."

"I wanted to, sweetie. Please take it." she smiled. She knew you need to buy new things since you're going to disguise as a guy.

"Thank you." you said, quietly and hugged her. You felt grateful that you have Mrs.Choi helping you."

"No problem." she patted your back.

 

You ate breakfast and went to the livingroom. You stared at the home phone, waiting for a call. Mrs.Choi went to a friend's house and Mr.Choi was at work. You were alone in the house, waiting nervously for a call from the company. You laid down, resting your eyes. Then you heard the phone ring. You got up quickly and ran to it.

"Hello?" you nervously said.

"May i speak to Mr. Kim." a man on the other line asked.

"This is he." you replied.

"Mrs.Lee would like to meet you right now."

"Okay, I'll be on my way."

You got ready and stepped out the house and noticed a car parked in front. A chauffeur came out. "Mrs. Lee told me to drive you."

"Oh, okay." you awkwardly got in. Your eyes widen as you arrived at a huge palace. You were stunned by how huge and pretty it was. You probably will get lost inside. The chauffeur walked you to the door. As soon as you opened the door, there was maids and chefs bowing down. You were a little startled by their action.

You were lead to Mrs. Lee's office. "Hello, Mr. Kim. How are you?" she smiled.

"..good." you said as you sat down.

"Great, I want you to start working real soon. Study this book, it has all the rules and information." she said as she handed you the book.

You looked through it.

"I want you to live with us, it'll be easier." she smiled.

You dropped the book by accident, shocked by her words. "Huh, is that really okay? I mean i'm a stranger and all.."

"Yea. It's fine. Will your parents be fine with that?"

"..they passed away." you stared at floor.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know."

you nodded, "It's fine." you showed a weak smile.

 

It was time to meet the rest of the family. You saw a man, a small pretty girl, and a handsome boy in the livingroom. They turned their heads to you except the boy.

"Introduce yourself,  Mr. Kim." Mrs. Lee said as she put her hands on your shoulder.

"Wait, can I call you Jinho instead?" she asked me. I nodded.

" Hi, I'm Mr. Kim or Jinho. I'll be working as a bodyguard. Please take care of me." you bowed.

"Okay, this is my husband, Mr. Lee., my daugher, Miyung and my son, Myungsoo." Mrs. Lee said as she pointed to them.

Miyung stared at you while smiling. You looked at her and she winked. You turned away, scared and confused.

"Jinho, you'll be sleeping in the same room as Myungsoo." Mrs. Lee said. You nodded and looked calm. But inside your head,  you felt slightly uncomfortable to sleep in the same room with a stranger and it's a boy.

Myungsoo finally looked at you and examined you. "You want me to share a room with that?" he said coldy.

"Myungsoo! Where are your manners?" Mrs.Lee lectured him.

You raised an eyebrow, staring at him. He glared at you before he got up and left. Miyung came up to you, "Ignore him, he's a douchebag." she smiled.

"Miyung, please show Jinho where Myungsoo room is." Mr. Lee said.

she grab your hand and draged you upstairs. "This is the bathroom, this is a closet and also this is my room."

"Umm..Mrs. Lee said to show me Myungsoo's room."

"I know. I'm just giving you a tour." she smiled and countined. "My parents' room is downstair. And here's Myungsoo's room." she pointed. She tried to open the door but it was locked. "Yah! Myungsoo! Open the freaken door!" she banged on the door.

You looked at her, shocked. She looked at you. "Oh! This is not the way I act. I'm usually sweet and innocent." she smiled.

You didn't believe her, "Sure.."

Myungsoo opened the door. "What?!" he yelled.

He looked at you. You stared back with a poker face. "Jinho will be sleeping here so show him your room." Miyung said as she left.  

Myungsoo sighed loudly and let you in. He went to his desk and started working on papers. You stood there, waiting for him to speak. He looked back, "This is my room which means don't touch anything. The bathroom is over there, do not leave it messy. you'll be sleeping on the floor too. Also don't talk to me or try to be friends with me. If you follow these rules then I won't hate you that much." he finished and went back to his work.

You scoffed.

"Also, why are you my bodyguard? You look like a 10 year old." Myungsoo scanned you up and down.

You let out a smirk, "Ask your mom, jerk." you said and left the room.

Myungsoo was dumbfounded by the way you replied to him. He stormed out and grab your wrist. He turned you around and glared at you. He got closer to your ear. You backed away, uncomfortable by his sudden action. "Watch it kid, do you want to lose your job already?" he gave you a cold glare and went back to his room.

You really don't want to lose your job, so you walked away to cool down your anger. "Jerk.."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading~

Please enjoy, subscribe, & leave a comment ^^