ch 1

I Hate My Job!

 

"You're fired!" your manager shouted.

"Whatever, I did nothing wrong." you replied.

"you're not suppose to use violence on the
customers!" the manager yelled back.

"So what do you want me to do? Watch him assult his girlfriend?"

"It's not our business! There's no need to hurt the customers and start a scene. I shouldn't had hired you."
You scoffed, "Wow, people like you piss me off. No wonder you're not married."

"What?!" the manager yelled as you walked off.
Your phone rings, "What do you want?" you said coldly.

"Whoa..seems like you're having a bad day." Jina replied.

"Isnt that everyday?" you let out a sigh.

"Don't tell me you got fired again, Jinhee."
"Yea I did."

"Again? why?"
"well, I beat up a customer."
"Of course, I shouldn't have asked. Why couldn't you ignore it this time? It's like every month you get fired."

"Well, I'm sorry for caring about others. The guy was assulting his girlfriend!" you explained.

"Okay, okay. what you did wasn't wrong. But you need to take care about yourself first, not others."


"I can't ignore what's around me. If I see something wrong, I have to fix it."
"I know. To be honest, I like that about you."
"Thanks."


"Yea, So now you're looking for a new job?"
"Not now, I'll just go home this time and rest."


"Okay, I'll talk to you later then, bye."
"Bye."

 

 

You walk to your apartment and see a sign on your door. "I'm sorry,
Jinhee. You can't keep postponing your monthly bills again. I'll have to ask you to leave. You can come back when you pay them."
-The landlady.

You sighed, "I knew this will happen." You go in and pack your
stuff. You don't really have that much to pack, just your clothes, tooth brush, and some ramens.

You step in front of her Jina's house. "Here I am..again." you ring the doorbell.
Door opens, "I had a feeling you would come." your friend welcomed you in.

"Don't worry, I'll probably leave soon."
You guys enter Jina's room,"I like you here. Why don't you just live with me?"

"I don't want to talk about this again, Jina. I'm tired." you lay on the bed.
Jina sighs, "You and your pride. Fine. Come downstairs for dinner. My mom made lasagne."
"No need. I have ramen."


"Oh come on. Eat something else other than that."
"It's fine, I like eating it."
"No you don't! You're going to eat real food and you're going to actually enjoy it." Jina drags your arm and heads downstairs.

"Let go of me." you demanded.
"No!"
"Oh Jinhee, it's nice to see you again." Jina's mom waved from the kitchen.
"Hi Mrs. Choi." you greeted.

"Come, have dinner with us."
"..but
Her friend pinches her.
"Ow!" you slap her hand away.
"Eat!"
"Fine." you groan.
Jina smiles and drags you to the table.

"Where's Mr. Choi?" you asked.
"Oh he's working late today." Mrs.Choi replied.
"So how much do you have now?" Jina asked.
"Not that much." you replied while playing with your food.
"Let's not talk about that, girls. Enjoy your dinner." Mrs.Choi smiles.

 


After dinner, you guys head to bed. "Don't worry, everything will be okay. I'll help you, I don't know how but I will help." Jina said.
"Thanks Jina, but it's fine." you smiled slighty.

"Well, good night." She said.
"Good night."


"Jinhee, hey wake up! Look at this!" Jina jumped on the bed.

You groaned, " Dude, I'm sleeping, show me later."

"But, seriously look! I found a perfect job for you!"

You got up, "You did this before and I got fired 2 weeks later."
you rubed your eyes.

"This time it's different. I think this job is for you." she
shows you the ad.

"What is this?" you looked at confsued.

"They need a bodygurad and since you're always act overprotected, this
job fits you. Go apply for it."

"...but."
"But what? what's wrong?"
You pointed at the paper, "You have to be a male."
"Opps, I didn't see that there." she laughed.


"Wow, you should had read all of it. I would have applied, but I'm not a male."
Your friend suddenly smiled at you, "...then be a male."
You looked at her dumbfounded, "Are you stupid or something?"


"No, not literaly..I meant disguise as a guy. No one will tell. You always get mistaken as a guy. So there's no problem."
"Umm..no." you got out of bed and went in the bathroom.

Jina followed you. "Why not? You're going to regret this." she pouted.
"Well, what if I get caught?!"
"So. They'll probably understand cause they're going to like you. I have never
seen someone your size that can take down twenty men at the same time. Seriously, you're strong. I would do it if I were you."

you started remembering your late father. "Thanks to dad that I have these skills."

"So you're going to do it?"
You noded as you finished brushing your teeth.

"Yes! Go apply right away cause there will probably be a bunch of people there.
"Why?"


"It's a rich family so you will get paid alot which means it'll be harder to get hired."

"Okay. What am I going to wear?"

"You don't really need anything, You already look like a guy." she laughs.

But you didn't laugh.

"Sorry." she hugged you.
"Yea, whatever. I'm used to it."

 

You quickly go downstairs and eat breakfast. "Slow down sweetie, you're going to choke." Mrs.Choi stared at you worried.
"She has to go apply for this job." Jina laughed.

"Really? What kind of job?"
"Bodygurad."
"Bodygurad? Hmm..I guess this job is perfect for you but isn't it dangerous, sweetie?"

"I know but i can't let this chance go." You replied while you quickly cleaned your dishes.
"Alright. Well I hope they choose you."
"Thank you, okay im leaving." you head out.

"Do well Jinhee!" Jina shouted.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Sorry if the first chapter is boring

Please enjoy, subscribe, & leave a comment ^^