My Love Story

My Love Story

Author's note: I actually went on trip before finishing this story and I came back to expect some comments. I was a bit disappointed but then I realized that the chapter was hidden. I am soooo sorry for the long wait and I hope you like it. Basically, this story is how my boyfriend made me fall for him. Comment and Like please <3<3<3

She hates AP Biology. It's not that her teacher is really mean or really bad at teaching. Honestly speaking, Mrs. Lee is probably the best teacher in her school right now, at least in her mind. And her classmates are cool and funny, and the lectures aren't bad at all. It's just that there is so much to study about and the topics seems never ending. Plus it doesn't help that she doesn't like biology that much. 

Don't ask me why she took the course then. Just don't. 

One fine day there she was, in her class, where Mrs. Lee had created groups for lab. She got stuck with BoA and Onew, two of the smartest kids in her class. Thank god because she didn't understand a single thing about Hardy-Weinberg crap. As she was still figuring out what her lab mates obviously knew, she got distracted when Mrs. J came in with a guy. 

Mrs. J was such a sweetheart when she had just arrived to USA. The said teacher helped with everything, from English to fitting in the school. Mrs. J is a ESL teacher and also helps with the special education department. She is known for helping everyone, one of the things that she loved. 

She heard as Mrs. J asked the boy if he really was okay to take this class. She had an urge to stop him from taking a step closer to hell, but she held it. She couldn't really see the guy since he was still outside and Mrs. Lee went out to greet him. Mrs. J happened to look inside and saw her staring at them. 

"Amber!" Mrs. J exclaimed. "I didn't know you took this class." 

The said girl just smiled and walked to them as Mrs. J gestured. "Amber, this is a new student and he is also Chinese!" The teacher said excitedly. 

As much as she loves Mrs. J, sometimes her ignorance annoyed her. Amber is Taiwanese, but many people just choose to ignore that fact. 

Amber took a closer look at the new kid, who was tall enough to almost hit the doorway. He had blonde hair, his lips full and soft, brown eyes. He wore specs and had on a plain white shirt with blue jeans. He is cute, Amber concluded. Especially with specs. 

"Are you really okay with taking this course? It is going to be difficult," Mrs. Lee warned. Amber wanted to warn him too, but kept shut since she didn't trust her words. 

"It's okay, I already had this at my last school so I know what's happening right now. I think I can catch up," he said and he smiled. God, he looked so handsome with him smiling. 

"Amber, this is Kris and I would like it if you could help him around with the school and explain everything, that's if you don't mind," Mrs. J asked, and being the nice person she is, Amber agreed. She looked back at the guy, and her heart did a little leap with she saw him smiling. 

"Kris Wu. Nice to meet you." He stretched out his hand. 

"Amber Liu. Nice to meet you too." Her hand on his, both of them smiling. 

When Kris was talking to Mrs. Lee, Amber headed back to her group and found BoA smiling at her. "I never saw you like that," she said. 

"Saw what?" 

"You had the face that screamed swooooooon."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Lunch arrived as usual as her best friends were chatting and eating while Amber studied for AP Biology quiz. Luna and Sulli were chatting happily about some boy band while Victoria and Krystal bought some food for Amber. They watched as she reread the textbook chapter and mindlessly eating some pasta. "Why even did you take that class?" Jackson asked as he sat down. "I feel like I never see you without that textbook." 

"Shut up," Amber replied as Min, Kevin, Henry, and Geo sat with them. "OMG, did you see the new guy? He is soo hot!!" Min said excitingly. 

"Where?" Luna asked and Min pointed everyone to the guy sitting at the empty table with the same book as Amber's. "OMG, he is so handsome!" Sulli exclaimed. 

"Yeah, but he looks cuter it's specs." 

All the girls turned to Amber with a surprised look. Forget that she might even know him, but Amber never complimented about a guy before! 

"Wait you know him?" Victoria asked to Amber. 

"Yeah, he is on my Bio class." 

"And you didn't tell is about him!" Min almost shouted. Amber wondered why should she tell them about him. It's not like she...

"Hey guys, look!" Jackson said. "Oh not again," Krystal moaned. 

Everyone looked back to see Suzy and Jiyeon approaching the new guy. They may have an innocent face, but every student knows that they are two s who bullies every new student. Sadly, they are popular because most of then are scared to say no to them. Amber had her share of experience from them and she didn't want Kris to have his. 

"Hello, I am Suzy and this is Jiyeon. Welcome to the school and if you have any problems, you can come to us, okay? Suzy said, a fake smile on her face, but Kris didn't spare a glance to them. Ignoring his lack of interest, the girls sat with him and continued to talk. Amber notice that he was getting slightly irritated and when he couldn't take their loud voices, he got up and left. Everyone in the cafeteria watched him with an open mouth. No new student dared to walk out from Suzy and Jiyeon, the two most popular and known es. Even students from another school knows this, and Kris must surely have learnt the rumors from other students from another classes, and many students warn new student about them. 

"Is he crazy?" 

"Does he want to die?" 

Amber couldn't take it anymore and packed her stuff to follow him. "Amber," Victoria called out. She turned to find the girl smiling while shaking her head. 

 ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Hey!" 

Kris turned to find Amber running to him, a big text book hanging out from her bag. 

"Can we study together? I have no idea about Kerbs cycle and I can't fail. Can you help me?" Amber asked, her face pleading and Kris couldn't say no. 

"Let's go to the library." 

Amber was elated as she walked with Kris. It was a bit awkward walking in the empty hallways since it was lunch as they reached the library. It was no surprise that the library was empty too. Kris picked a table that was far end of the room, and she sat as he pulled out his notes. Then he explanined, and Amber could instanlty understand. He explained in an easy way that help Amber and after some time, she actually got the chapter. Fascinated, she looked at him with a confused face. "What? You don't get it?" Kris asked. 

"No, I actually get it," Amber says. Kris suddenly chuckles at seeing her adorable happy face. "You are a genius!" Amber says as the bell ringed. "We should go, Mrs. Lee is strict about punctuality." 

And sure she got a 100 in her quiz and the bonus was Mrs. Lee smiling at her proudly. At the end of the class where Mrs. Lee had given free time, Amber headed to lab table where Kris, a big smile on her face. "Thank you so much! Can you tutor me next time too?" Amber asked. Kris smiled and said "Sure." 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The next day at lunch, Amber waited for Kris to enter the cafeteria. As soon as she spotted him, she yelled his name out loud, making him jump in surprise. He turn to look at her waving him to sit with her, but he pointed to himself. She nodded and saw him walking towards her. He gave her a small smile as she started introducing him to her friends, and the atmosphere was light and fun. Amber caught BoA smiling at her, and mouthed "swooooon." 

Things between Amber and Kris was a blur. After school, they would hang out in the library and would study until they couldn't stay any longer. They would always get distracted about themselves, and in few days they learn a lot about themselves. Sometimes, they would talk and talk without stopping and never get tired. Amber felt like Kris really understood her, and she felt really comfortable with him. They were so much alike with their taste and personality, and Amber loves the time she spends with Kris. 

"I feel bad for dragging you to library to tutor me," Amber once said as they were heading to the library. "Maybe I should tutor you as a payment." 

"Or we could out for coffee as your payment," Kris says smoothly. 

Her heart skipped a beat. She turned to see his nervous smile on his face, his eyes looking at her. She knew that it was his way to ask her out, or even give him a chance. 

"Maybe we should," she said. She took his hand in hers, surprising him but he quickly got over it by squeezing it. They changed their route and exited their school for a nearby cafe. 

She didn't know what is going to happen next, but she like this feeling. A lot.