Date?

Pretty Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk sighed. He was lonely, bored and irritated. Zelo was at a stupid camping trip with his co-workers. Who knew that the kid actually found a job besides being a rapper. Yongguk's stomach was irritating him. He just ate 10 minutes ago and now he was hungry.
'. At this rate I'll gain weight.' He cursed in his mind.
*Ding Dong*
Yongguk raised his eyebrow at the door. No one should be available at this time to visit him. He wondered as he walked on over to open the door. A tall feminine looking man stood before his eyes. An instant gummy smile was shown to the pretty man.

"So… " he started off.

"I don't want to start a convo with you." Himchan bluntly said.

"Wait… if… I don't get you. Why are you here then?" Yongguk scrunched his nose and pouted, clearly showing displeasure.

Himchan didn't say anything as he passed Yongguk a card. As Yongguk looked at it, he noticed it was his driver's liscense. "Look, Yongguk. You dropped it in my room and I just wanted to give it back." Himchan sassed him.

"Do you have a boyfriend." Yongguk forwardly asked.

Himchan was taken aback. No one had ever said anything like that to him. Even his tone was different. Many men & women liked him but he could never recall a moment like this. He pulled himself together, " No. I don't have one. Why do you care?"

"I care because I want to take you out." He smiled.

Himchan raised an eyebrow, "like a date?"

"No… unless you want it to be" Yongguk sheeplishly grinned. He leaned on the door frame and observed the man's face.

Himchan scoffed and smirked at Yongguk, "Okay. Sure. Here's my number lover boy." He pulled out his phone and started to text someone. Yongguk stared at him, wondering why Himchan didn't ask for his phone number. As Himchan looked up, Yongguk's phone vibrated. An unfamiliar number had texted him.

"♡"

When Yongguk looked up & Himchan was gone. Yongguk cautiously put his phone away and looked around the hall one more time. That pretty boy really is mysterious…

"Oh. Btw. You had one of those desperate 'ready to go number' stuck on the back of your license. Call me.

- Channie♡"

Yongguk blinked at the message. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his driver's license. On the back was a piece of long paper.

'Bang Yongguk -(XXX) XXX- XXXX
Call me ;)'

He facepalmed himself. That must have looked so pathetic to Himchan. As he ripped the embarrassing piece of paper off, he noticed a watermark.

'Jello is the best'

"ing kid." He chucked under his breath & plopped himself onto his living room chair. He pulled out his phone again and saved the unknown number as 'Pretty Boy♡'

~~

A loud beeping had intrupped his 6 hour sleep, and Yongguk didn't like it. He hit the button on top of his alarm clock & checked the time. It was 7:30 am. He pulled himself up like a zombie and rubbed his sleepless eyes. He had to finish his new single for his underground group. Too bad for Yongguk, the single was almost abandoned and was 1/4 finished.

It has been two days after Yongguk's encounter with that certain man. And he was itching to call him, but then he might come out as desparate.


that.


He reached into his pocket and dialed the number. After a few rings, the person Yongguk had been dying to talk to answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter