Trespassing

Pretty Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyung… I can see Himchan from  out here…" Zelo spoke from window outside of Himchan's condo. 

"Yah. Choi Junhong. Stop stalking him." Yongguk scolded the 18 year old on the phone.

Zelo tried to look away but then Himchan was going to start doing something else. "H-hyung… he's… he's undressing…" Zelo stuttered on the phone.

"YAH. LOOK AWAY!" He shouted through the telephone. Zelo looked away and dropped his phone because of Yongguk's booming voice. Zelo picked up his phone and when he looked up at Himchan's window, the curtains were closed. He silently cursed himself for even telling his hyung…

The next thing Yongguk knows, Zelo is in his condo, eating an apple.

"Zelo. We have to practice for our new song. Our performance is in two days. And you still don't kn-" Yongguk was cut off when the younger boy put his hand on his mouth to make him stop talking. Zelo was listening as his put his apple down. Outside there was a door being slammed and a man talking to himself.

"Yah, Kim Himchan. I can't believe you woke up late…" the person scolded themself. Zelo stood up and went to the front door, peeping into the peephole. Of course Yongguk ran to it too. The two boys fought for the hole and of course Yongguk won. As the pretty male began to walk away, Yongguk was pushed out of his position by the younger. The eldest fell on the floor and glared at the tall boy. He got up ready to hit the boy, when Zelo looked at him with excitement. He stared at him.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked. 

"He left his door open. Hehehe." Zelo creepily laughed.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. You can't be thinking…" Yongguk looked down, scared of what the young boy was thinking.

"Of sneaking in~? Why hyung, that's a great idea… hehe." Zelo finished his hyung's sentence.

"What?! My idea? Yah… we could go to jail for trespassing…" Yongguk pulled the younger back from opening his condo door to get to the pretty boy's place.

Zelo pushed his hyung and ran for the door, laughing. And well Yongguk, followed him anyways. When they got inside, they were awed. It was a feminine modern styled house. The white paint & white fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter