Love is hard

Love is Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was so suppose to be like any other day but it's actually not--- let's just say love is hard.

Love is hard depending on what kind of love you are referring to, I am in love-with someone whom I thought I wouldn't be together, but I am with him.

I truely adore him in my perspective and I don't need any other people telling me the bad.

I-I--I always try my best to reject scandals, because it's for the better for him and I - and we both know that.

Although it seems so hard to resist of having to have a look.

Though it maybe the past-it feels like its the present.

I was living the past.

I never really wanted to say it infront of him as I am too scared of what his reaction might be.

At night when he took me around I was excited that I was able to go sightseeing around with him since we barely leave at all, but that time when we came to his car flashbacks came to me, I didn't want to happen nor I wanted to make me remember of all of my pain and suffer I have had those days.

Till then it was hard for me to get comfortable in with him and trying to hold in the pain that was clenching my heart.

Looking at him took me alot of courage, seeing him similar to what he was wearing that day pains me cause that crimson rouge colour has never left my mind.

Holding up the tears that was ready to burst I suddenly looked towards outside the car window as he started the engine and drive.

The atm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter