Final.

Warm Hugs

--A day before her graduation--

 

Nami’s P.O.V

 

It’s the last day of school and tomorrow we, seniors, will be parting ways and will officially be part of the school’s alumni.

 

I was walking down the halls, lost in my own thoughts, when I bumped onto someone.

 

“Hey! Look at where you’re going!”

“Sorry—Oh! Taehyung-ah!”

“Hi! Hehe~ what are you doing? Playing hide and seek with your thoughts? You seem lost...”

“Nah~ just enjoying my last day in the campus...and FYI, I’m your noona!”

“I know right... but I’m taller than you~” he winked.

“Pshh...Wait until I reach your height.” I rolled my eyes at him and walk ahead.

I heard him laugh and follow me behind.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“To the garden maybe~ I want to read in peace... so if you don’t mind, don’t follow me if you won’t keep your mouth shut.” I said.

“Okay...I’ll be quiet.” He smiled and followed me to the garden.

 

Oh! Before I forgot... he’s Kim Taehyung, my best friend... He’s a year younger than me and an incoming junior student next school year. I’m surely going to miss my best friend! ...that’s all right?

 

We settled into one bench and I started to read the book I have with me.

Not long after I start reading, I can feel that someone’s staring at me.

I lower down my book, which was covering my face, and saw Taehyung staring at me.

 

“Yah! Stop doing that!”

“Doing what?” He asked innocently.

“Stop staring!”

“Staring? Am I? I’m just enjoying the nice view~ the trees...flowers...those birds...” he said as he pointed out the ones he had mentioned.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and decided to go back reading.

This time, I lowered the book to my lap as I read when he slowly inched closer to me and stare at the book.

I annoyingly shut the book and glared at him.

“Hey! Why did you close the book? I’m reading...” he pouted.

“Yah...If you don’t stop bothering me, I’ll leave.”

“What? Am I bothering you? Okay, I’ll move here...” he moved a few inches away from me and looks at me innocently and said, “Continue reading~ I’ll just stay here...”

“Don’t you dare do something stupid again...” I warned him.

“Why are you so distracted? Am I really that handsome?” he laughed.

“You know? You’re so full of yourself...”

He just laughed at me.

I glared hard at him and in an instant; he shut his mouth and sat properly.

So cute~ -- Argh! No! He’s annoying! ><

 

I sighed at my thoughts and once again, open my book to continue reading.

 

When I thought he’s not going to bother me anymore, he leaned his elbows on his knees, rested his chin on his palm and stared at me again. (A/N: you get what I’m saying right? :D)

But this time, when I glare at him, he’ll instantly look somewhere else.

I decided to ignore him and just continue what I’m doing but he slowly inched closer again that made me cover my face with the book.

 

He laughed at me and I angrily stood up and was about to leave when he strongly grips into my wrist to pull me back.

“Don’t go...Just stay here...”

“How can I stay here and do my stuff when you’re distracting me?!” I said; back still facing him.

“So I really do distract you?”

“Duh? I’m reading and you keep on doing stupid things! Why don’t you just go and flirt with others like you always do?”

“Tss... I want to be with you right now... You’ll be leaving soon so... stay...please?”

I sighed and sat back to the bench.

I didn’t read the book this time. I’m already not in the mood to read.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

S I L E N C E

.

.

.

.

.

He suddenly took the book from me and opens it.

 

He flips the pages until he reached the last page and throws the book back to me.

 

“Don’t read that... the guy died in the end... it’s not good.”

I scoffed and said, “You didn’t even read a thing! How could you say it’s bad?”

“It’s bad because I said so~ end of the discussion.”

He crossed his arms and looked away.

“Pshhh... I’ll read it anyways~” I said.

“It’s up to you~ but I’m telling you...the ending’s not good...”

“Fine...” I said and stared at the book.

 

“Let’s go...It’s almost dismissal time...” he said as he stood up and pulled me.

We walk around the campus for a little while before we headed to the school gate.

 

“Hey...what school will you go to in your college?” he asked.

“In Seoul University maybe... why did you ask?”

“So I can visit you sometimes~ you don’t like it?”

I chuckled and said, “As if you can visit me there... You won’t even go out of your house if it wasn’t for your brother dragging you to school... You’re too lazy to even go there~”

“Nah~ you just wait and see... You’ll see me at the front gate waiting for you...”

“Waiting for me or... flirting with the girls there?” I .

“Why would I flirt there when I have so many girls around me here?” he said.

“Tsk. Yeah right Mr. Cute guy...” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you...” he said.

I stopped on my tracks and look back at him.

He’s serious.

I smiled at him as I tap his shoulder, “I’ll miss you too saeng~”

He pouts and pinched my cheek.

“Can I have a remembrance from you?” I asked.

“What do you want?” he said.

“Anything...just something to remind me of you” I said.

He stretched out his arms and looks at me.

“Hug?” I said and he nods.

I smiled and walked closer to him to receive his hug.

I hug him back and I felt that he hugged me tighter and rested his head over mine, since I’m smaller.

In that moment, it felt as if everything falls into the right places except for this warm and fuzzy feeling in me that makes me want to hug him longer.

 

“Visit me here okay? If you have time?” he whispered.

I tried to pull away from the hug me he held me tighter so I just nodded my head.

I patted his back as I let go from the hug.

I smiled at him and said, “Don’t miss noona so much okay? I’ll be leaving now...”

 

Taehyung’s P.O.V

 

She pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

“Don’t miss noona so much okay? I’ll be leaving now...”

I didn’t dare to speak because I know I’m about to cry so I just smiled sadly at her.

I watched her turn her back and it feels as if time slowed down as she slowly walk away from me.

I’m happy for her... for her graduation... even if it means that I won’t be able to her more often.

I’ll miss you Nami-ah...

“I love you...”


 

(A/N) here is it! :D

It's actually inspired by someone... and I'm using Taehyung as one of the lead characters because he's so cute *-* and aside from that, he and Rapmon were the only members I know from the entire group xD lol.

I'm suppose to use Choi Minho since he reminds me of the person a lot but...yeah..nvm, i put Taehyung so...yeah...

Leave some comments okay? I would really appriciate it <3

Thanks for reading! ^^~ <3